Life and Death

Amour
3:07am

I rolled over out of Dave's arms and seen my phone light up. I reached over to grab and seen all the messages and missed phone calls for the past hour. "What the hell? Dave wake up" i said raising up shaking him. "Hmmm?" He said still half asleep.

"Dave we gotta go now!!" I said jumping up grabbing some clothes. "What's going on? Is it the baby?" He asked getting up. "Dave it's Izzy and Jania they were in a bad accident we gotta go" I said grabbing my slides and purse. Dave jumped up grabbing the keys and shoes running out the room to get Kairi. We got in the car and neither one of us said a word.

I reached over grabbing Dave's hand watching him worry. "I'm here Dave I really am" I said making him look at me. We had finally pulled up to the hospital rushing in seeing everybody including Dave's mom who was clearly upset. "What the hell happened?!" Dave asked looking between everybody. "Dave it's not looking good bro" Dez said standing up. "Don't tell me that man what they sayin?" He said. "Nothing bro nobody telling us anything." Dez said shaking his head.

Dave walked up to the lady sitting at the desk. "Excuse—" "sir as I told your family there's nothing I can tell you right now" she said interrupting him. Dave's face immediately got angry. "Man somebody better get to telling me something!!! I don't give a fuck if it's you or somebody else. Now I came up here trying to be nice and shit but since that's not working for you we can go a different route. Get yo ass up and go see my brother doing before I get to raising all hell in this mothafucker" he said walking away.

The poor lady did exactly what he said. I mean she asked for it, you can't be insensitive to peoples family. Dave sat down but quickly got back up he couldn't even stay still. I could only imagine what was going through my baby's head. I knew he was scared hell we all were.

Dave
Man Ian know what to think right now. They still haven't came to tell us anything. I was trying to be the strong one, that's what I'm always am anyway. My nigga gone be good shit ion even know why I'm trippin right now. In a lil bit we gone be talking about all this shit.

"Babe me and Jayda are going to get everyone some food. You want anything?" Amour asked sitting down. "Nah I'm straight" I told her. I couldn't even eat or think about that shit right now. "Ok.. we'll be back" she said walking off.

It's been a couple hours and the doctors told us what happened but said there were still no new updates on Izzy. They said Jania was gone be good but shit Izzy was still in surgery. "Jania what happened?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"I don't know Dave the car came out of nowhere. Me and Izzy were just being us you know—" she said starting to cry. "Aye aye it's ok Izzy gone be ok man" I told her rubbing her shoulder. "I don't know Dave you didn't see him like I did. It's worse than you think" she said looking down.

"Dave Dave!!" Jayda yelled coming in the room. I stood up looking worried, "Amours in labor, she's having contractions" she said. I instantly rushed out the room following Jayda to Amour. She had tears in her eyes laying on her side.

"I'm here baby it's ok" I said rubbing my hands through her hair. "Ill be back okay" I told her. I looked at Jayda telling her to step in the hallway. "What happened she not due for a couple more weeks" I asked. "The doctors said her stress level is up so it speeding up the process. With everything going on I could see it. You know how Amour is, she feels bad she even having the baby at this moment." She said. I felt bad but there's only so much I could do.

Everything was just happening at the wrong time. I walked back in the room and Amour wouldn't even look at me. "Amour you can't control this type of stuff baby it's not your fault so don't think like that I told her sitting on her bed. She nodded looking at me. She held on the side of the bed closing her eyes because of the contractions.

I rubbed on her stomach talking to the baby like I've been doing for the past couple months. This time nothing was working my baby was ready to come out, she wasn't waiting on anybody. I laid in the bed with Amour rubbing her body, trying to calm her down.

"Is somebody ready to push?" The doctors came in asking. I got out the bed with Amour grabbing the clothes they wanted me to put on. "Is it time Doc?" I asked. "Yup I think it is" she said smiling. They started preparing everything even brought in the babies crib. I was nervous as hell, I couldn't experience this with Millie so this moment was special.

"Dave I'm scareddd" Amour said crying. "No baby it's ok stop that" I said wiping her tears. "I'm here wit you, I'm not going no where pooh" I told her kissing her forehead. "We not having sex no more" she said making all the nurses laugh. "Yeah we'll see" I said smirking.

After a couple pushes and screams she was finally here. She was her daddy twin, I mean she looked a lil like Amour but not really. She had her hair fasho, my baby had a head full of hair. Baby Kaelani was finally here. I walked out the room to go get the family and seen a doctor talking to my moms.

"What's going on?" I said rushing by her side

"What's going on?" I said rushing by her side. "As I was telling your mom, your brother suffered a lot of head trauma we had no choice but to induce him into a coma to help the brain swelling. I'm sorry but there's very little chance that your brother will wake up."

Baby kaelani is hereee💕💕
But Dave's brother Izzy might not make it. 😩 Sorry y'all I had to do it
Y'all think Izzy gone make it 👀