Mommy Time

Amour
Dave was handling some business so I decided to take Kairi and his mom to get our nails done. I put Kairi in her seat and drove to the nail place. "Kairi what color you wanna get" I said looking at her through the mirror. "Uhh I want pink!!" She said smiling.

We arrived and Dave's mom was sitting in her car. She got out meeting us at the door. "GiGi" Kairi said running to give her a hug. "Hey baby" she said picking her up. "Hey ma" I said hugging her. "Hey sweetie now how is my baby doing in there" she said rubbing on my stomach. I rolled my eyes laughing "don't even get me started".

We had went in and they started on our nails first and then our feet. We talked about so much time really passed us by. She told me how she really couldn't get involved with Kairi until she was born. After a good 2 1/2 hours we had decided to go and eat across the street at this new restaurant.

"Kairi what you want" I said looking at her coloring. That lil girl ain't pay me no mind. "I guess I'll just get her the chicken strip meal" I told the waiter. We ate and continued to talk some more. "So what does Dave want this time" Mama East asked. "He says he doesn't care but I think he secretly wants another girl, which is crazy but he hates how fast Kairi is growing up." I told her.

My phone started ringing and it was Dave. "Speaking of the Devil" I said laughing. "Poohhh" he said through the phone. "Yes baby" "I miss y'all can you come back now" he said whining. "We'll be home soon, did you eat?" I asked him. "No pick me up something please" he said. "Ok babe just text me what you want." I told him as we got off the phone.

We wrapped up our dinner and I payed the waiter. I wanted to pay for the whole day just because she does so much for me Dave and Kairi. "Ok ma we'll see you later, love you" I said giving her one last hug. I put Kairi in her seat and got in the car heading to pick up Dave's food.

I finally was pulling into the garage when I sent Dave a quick text to help me get Kairi because she was asleep. He came out with no shirt some sweats and his slides. "Hey pooh" he said giving me a kiss. He grabbed Kairi and took her in the house laying her in our bed. I was downstairs putting Dave's food in the microwave. "Why my baby so tired what y'all do" he said coming in the kitchen.

"Nothin we went to get our nails done and then went to go eat at that new restaurant." I told him as he begin opening. I walked over to him standing between his legs rubbing his back. "I missed you" I told him. "I missed you too baby" he said giving me another kiss. "Ima go take Kairi a bath and then get in" I told him walking away.

I walked in the bathroom starting kairis bath. I washed her hair and then put her pajamas on letting her play on her iPad. I hopped in the shower and felt Dave come in behind me.

Dave
Amour actually thought she was bout to get in without me. I put my hands on her waist making her jump. "My bad baby" I said turning her around. She looked good as fuck with her hair wet like this. I licked my lips watching her wash me up. "Uh uh move" she said laughing. "Pooh let me stick in please" I said begging her. "Dave Kairis literally in our room" she said. "No she not I put her in her bed I'm telling you she was tired." I said looking her up and down.

Amour bit her lip squatting down with a smirk on her face. I brace myself against the wall and leaned my head back with my eyes closed. She takes her tongue and trace from the base of my dick to the tip slowly. Then she uses her tongue to draw circles around the head...over and over again. "Fuckk" I moaned. Her lips formed a tight grip around the head of my dick moving her head back and forth going deeper and deeper with each head nod. I put my hands through her hair gripping it to control her head making her go faster.

I bit my lip and leaned my head back. I looked down seeing Amour spit all over my dick. Oh shit, I'm starting to feel it. "Oh shit...don't stop. Just like that, Baby I'm about to cum" I told her but she didn't stop. I soon pulled out of her mouth cumming all over her chest. "Damn pooh" I said rinsing her off as she smiled. "That's why yo ass pregnant now" I told her wrapping my towel around my waist.

Amour got out the shower wrapping her hair up and then sitting in the bed. I sat next to her putting some lotion on her legs and rubbing her feet. "Your mom is obsessed with planning the baby shower" she said smiling. "I bet she rest couldn't experience all the shit grandmas do wit Kairi. Millie ass was some else" I told her shaking my head. "Yeah she told me." She said getting up putting my clothes on.

"Okay Amour you really gotta wear my boxers, shirts and socks" I said looking at her. "Dave I'm sorry but your clothes are the only thing that's comfortable right now" she said pouting. "We getting you them pregnant people clothes ASAP." I told her pulling the covers back.

I laid down on Amour chest rubbing on her stomach. As soon as we started to doze we heard someone ring the door bell. "Dave, the door" Amour said shaking me. "Pooh they'll go away" I told her not moving but the door bell rung again. I sucked my teeth getting up putting on my sweats. Amour got up with me and started walking down. "Amour don't open that door with out me!!" I said yelling behind her.

I unlocked the door and opened it. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Amour yelled as I put my hand around her waist.

Who do y'all think it is 👀
More drama coming soon☕️ well it's not really drama but then again it is so just stay tuned 🥰
Its a bad bitch Birthday tomorrow so is I don't update this weekend y'all know why 😘