Birthday Boy

Dave
It was finally a nigga birthday and Amour swore up and down she had all kinds of surprises but to be honest my little family is all I needed. "Dave can you pack the kids bags while I get them ready please" Amour said typing away on her phone. "Yeahh pooh" I said walking to Kairis room first and then to Kaelanis.

I grabbed plenty of diapers for both of them and clothes. Kairi was in the process of being potty trained but today I was going to just pack her pull ups since this little event was at a park. I walked back in the room to see the girls finally dressed. "Dave come here!!" I heard Amour from our walk in closet. "What the— Amour" I said looking at all these gifts. "Surprise" she said smiling.

She had gifts from literally everywhere. "Happy Birthday baby" she said smiling. I walked around the island in the closet giving her a hug and a kiss. "Go ahead and open them" she said. I opened shoe boxes different outfits jewelry and a bag full of cash had to be at least 10 racks.

"Okay okay we gotta go" she said rushing me. "Nahhh you done got me some new shit I'm changing my fit" I said making her laugh and roll her eyes. A couple minutes later I was all dressed and so was Amour. We put the kids in the car and drove to the park.

Amour had finally pulled up and everybody was there it looked like a big ass family reunion or some. "Damn pooh you brought everybody out for lil ole me" I said as we walked up to everybody. "Happy birthday my baby" my moms said cutting her off. "Preciate it ma" I said giving her a hug. I dapped everybody else up and hugged my family.

"Man Amour showed out wit this" Dez said holding Chosen. "I'm saying foo she even got my stanky ass family here that was sayin some slick shit to her." I said feeding Kairi. "You know she gone do whatever to keep you happy"

I looked at her from a distance and nodded "Man on some real shit I'm thinking about putting a ring on her finger sooner than later" I said. "Whattttt" Dez said putting his hand over his chest being dramatic. "Nigga shut up" I said laughing. "Nah but I think you should bro like what you waiting for" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders " the right time I guess, that's over wit I'm ready to make her my wife" I said just watching her interact with my family. "As long as I'm the best man" he said looking at me. "Duh nigga" I said dapping him up. For the rest of the time we chilled ate and listened to the music that was playing. Eventually we started rapping everything up so the gang could get ready for tonight. I put the kids in my moms car kissing them goodbye and headed to the car with Amour.

Amour
Dave and I had finally made it back to the crib and I couldn't even lie I was already exhausted. I laid out across the bed until Dave came in the bedroom. "Amour I appreciate you doing all this for my birthday" he said taking his shoes off. "Of course baby but if you think that was something wait until tonight" I told him smiling.

"Matter fact let's go take a shower before we gotta go" I said getting up and walking over to him. I reached down unbuckling his pants and giving him a kiss. We got in the shower and instantly started to kiss. He turned me over and inserted himself inside of me making me let out a soft moan. He pressed my body against the glass pulling my head back.

"Mmmm Dave" I moaned

He started going faster and harder  "Fuck Amour" he said in my ear. That only made me want him more. I dropped down to my knees taking him into my mouth. I moved my head up and down making him throw back his head. "Shittt" He said licking his lips "don't stop baby I'm bout to cum" he said grabbing my head. He soon released on the shower floor so it would go down the drain.

We finished washing up and then got out the shower. I started doing my make up because I knew that would take the longest. After about an hour I was all done " Pooh which shoes" Dave said already dressed. "Uh uh baby I got you an outfit" I said walking into the closet. I grabbed his suit which was in a plastic bag. "Whattttt" he said grabbing it from me. "Come on we gotta go" I said grabbing my dress. "You something else girl" he said yelling.

I put my dress on which had a long slit on my right side with the girls out of course. Dave walked around the corner looking fine as hell. He looked so damn good in this suit. "You sexy babe" I said walking up to him. "You making a nigga feel special and shit, like a real life boss" he said smiling. "Oh that reminds me I got another gift for you" I said reaching in my purse. "Amour- "Dave here just open it" I said.

It was a gold Rolex that went perfect with his suit. "Bro you showing outtt" he said with his mouth open. I helped him put it on and it looked great. "Okay it's time to go" I said grabbing my hand bag.

We made it to the club and it was a line of people but of course we didn't have to wait. We walked in and everything looked exactly how I wanted. "Yooo what the fuck how you pull all this off?" He said looking around. "Alright y'all we got the birthday boy in the motherfuckin building Dave East!!!" The Dj yelled on the microphone. Dave seen all his celebrity friends and instantly went to go speak.

"Girlll he is having the time of his life" Jayda said laughing. "Wait til he see this last gift" I said winking. A couple minutes later the bottle girls brung out the cake. "Oh shit this match my watch" he said looking at me. "He wrapped his arms around me giving me a long ass hug.

We sing happy birthday and everybody went back to partying

We sing happy birthday and everybody went back to partying. "Alright y'all we got the wifey up here to say a couple things so shut the fuck up" the dj said making everybody laugh. "Alright y'all I just wanted to say thank you for coming out for my baby birthday. And to my love" I said looking at Dave. "I love you so much baby thank you for everything you do for me and our babies. Today is all about you and I hope with this last gift you feel how much I love and appreciate you anddddd with that let's go outside!" I said dropping the mic.

I held Dave's hand walking outside "what else you finna do" he said with a smirk. "You'll see" I said. Everybody stood around us waiting for his surprise. Dez drove around the corner with Dave's brand new car. "Happy birthday my nigga" he said handing Dave the keys. "You fuckin lying" he said looking at me. I shook my head and he immediately picked me up kissing all over my face.

"She bought me a Rolls Royce!!!" Dave said jumping up and down

"She bought me a Rolls Royce!!!" Dave said jumping up and down. He got in the car looking around. "Amour I love you so much baby thank you for all this. I didn't expect this not one bit" he said hugging me again. "I love you more baby" I said giving him a kiss. "Yo ass getting dicked down tonight, baby number 3 coming soon y'all!!" He said yelling to everybody

Dave had a good birthday 🤪
Buttt he talkin bout putting a ring on Amour uh ohhhh🥰
And baby number 3 👀