Emotions

Dave
It was early in the morning and I was on my way to the club since me and Dez got a lil business meeting to go to. I had finally pulled up walking straight to my office. With everything that's been going on ian really been feelin like being too friendly.

I come to this ho take care of my busines, go see Izzy and then take my black ass home to my baby girl. Me and Amour alright shit that's just that I can't really think too much on it.

"Wassup bro" I said dapping Dez up. I looked around confused because I didn't see nobody except us. "Where everybody at?" I asked confused. "Oh man about that, I needed you to come out so I knew you'd only do it if it was about the club" he said nervously. I instantly got irritated because Ian have time for this.

"Dave I really need to talk to you about Amour" he said. That made me even more surprised because the fuck you gotta talk to me about my girl for. "I'm listening nigga" I said sitting down. "Alright look the other day Amour was at the crib and her and Jayda was talkin" he said like he was scared to say what needed to be said.

"Bro just tell me foo... what is it?" I said moving my hands. "Alright fuck it, she was crying and shit and at the time I thought it was about Izzy but obviously it wasn't so when she left I asked Jayda what was going on and she basically said Amour going through some shit some women go through after they have a baby" he said. "Postpartum?" I asked.

"Yeah nigga that shit" he said as I shook my head rubbing my hand over my face. "Why she ain't said shit to me about it." "Because bro she don't wanna put no more stress on you especially since everything going on but Jayda said she think you not feelin her no more" he said. "What the fuck man whyyy ion even be doing shit" I said.

"Nigga when females have a baby they go through different shit like Jayda was real emotional but shit I made sure she knew I was gone be there every step of the way." He said "Alright so what else she say?" I asked wanted to know more. "Shittt just that you don't look at her the same way you don't touch her, talk to her and how she lost confidence because her body changed. Nigga you ain't notice nun?!" He said yelling.

"Nigga no but now that you sayin it shittt she do go to the bathroom and close the door if she showering or some like she don't get naked in front of me no more— damn man I been so wrapped up in Izzy and the baby I haven't even think to make sure we was straight" I said looking down. "Ion know man but you better fix it and nigga don't be all mad at her for not sayin shit hell she thought she could handle it but obviously she can't so y'all gotta be there for each other and stop tryna handle the shit on y'all own because it obviously ain't getting no where" he said. He was right I needed to figure some shit out fast.

"Alright bro ima talk to her. I just gotta figure out the right words Amour ain't the type to just open up about some shit like that. That's why I'm not even mad at her because I know how she is. I know she gone always think about my feelings before her own" I said as my phone started ringing

I noticed it was the hospital calling where Izzy was. "Hello Mr. East?" The lady said. "Is my brother okay?" I asked worried. "Umm I think you should probably get down here it's nothing I can say over the phone at this moment." She said. I hung up "come on man we gotta go" I told Dez heading to my car.

About 25 minutes later we had pulled up to the hospital. Ian know what to think I was nervous as hell. "Damn everybody here there go Jayda and Amour car right there" Dez pointed out. I rushed in and nobody was in the waiting room so I figured they were all in the room. I walked in seeing everybody standing around his bed but nobody was saying anything.

"Wassup my nigga" I heard Izzy say. He could barely talk but I knew it was his voice. "What the fuckkk when this happen" I asked with tears in my eyes. "My baby woke up today" my moms said rubbing his legs. "You good bro? How you feelin?" I asked looking at him. "I feel like I got hit by a truck" he said making everybody laugh.

"Sorry y'all this lil girl was funky" Amour said walkin in with Jayda. She stood on the opposite side of the room with Kairi and Kaelani in her arms talking to Izzy. That was his first time meeting her so I wasn't tryna interrupt nothing but I couldn't help but think about everything Dez had told me. Amour was beautiful as fuck I hated the thought of her thinking other wise. My head just been somewhere else but that's my fault.

"Excuse me ma" I said walking behind her and over to Amour who was putting Kaelani to sleep. "Hey, you want me to get her?" I asked sitting next to her.  "Uh yeah she likes you better anyway" she said laughing but awkwardly. I grabbed her and laid her on my chest. "Da Da phone?" Kairi said. I reached in my pocket grabbing my phone. "Kairi sit down wit it" I said patting Kaelani a back.

"So I was thinking we should let moms take the kids so we can talk and figure some things out I know lately it's been crazy." I said looking at Amour. "Yeah that'll be good" she said with a slight smile. I sat Kaelani in her car seat so she can continue to sleep.

"Aye ma can you take the kids please me and Amour— "I already know I got them for a couple days." She said cutting me off. "Thanks ma but how you know what's going on? She told you?" I asked. "No boy I can tell I raised two boys by myself I know that look from anywhere. You just need to learn it" she said rubbing my back. "I'm trying ma I'm trying" I told her.