Seperate

Amour
It's been about two going on three days since I heard from Dave. It felt longer I was starting to lose hope they'll ever find me. I know Dave was trying but it was taking forever. I missed him, his touch, his voice everything. I knew I was scared for a reason, a woman's intuition is always right.

I haven't ate anything I drunk some water but everything else they offered was no good to me. I wasn't trusting that shit. I heard the door open and acting as if I was asleep but it was too late. "Hey babygirl" one of the guards said moving the hair out of my face and rubbing the bruises I had. "If yo little boyfriend give us what we want you'll be able to leave but not after Shooter gets his fun in again." He said smirking.

They told me who shooter was and how I knew him. I was disgusted all over again. All I could hope for was for Dave to walk in here and save me, but even that wasn't working. He walked out and I started crying all over again.

Dave
We had damn near searched every location that we had except for one. Amour had to be there if she wasn't then I wouldn't know our next move. I usually sit back and let them go in but I knew I had to go. I was at the trap and everybody was getting ready. Shooter was still in the basement only reason he was still alive is because I knew if I killed him then they would kill Amour.

"Alright y'all lets head out" everybody got in the black vans until we pulled up close the warehouse. "Y'all niggas hit the back and I'm going through the front if y'all find her let me know ASAP." I told them loading my gun.

As soon as we broke the doors down gun shots staring coming out from everywhere. Them niggas was dropping left to right. I started looking around the warehouse but I didn't find anything until I heard soft cries coming from the end of the hall. I looked at Dez and pointed to the door.

I kicked the door in seeing Amour. Tears started to fill my eyes as I ran to her. "Amour.." I said hugging her. She looked at me with a sigh of relief. "Bro come break these fuckin chains off her the fuck y'all just standing there for" I told them. They broke the chains and I quickly unwrapped them from her.

She looked so weak I couldn't even stand to see her like this. "I'm here baby" I said rubbing over her bruises. She looked at me putting her hands on my face. "You hurt pooh where it hurt at" I said searching her body. "Please take me home Dave" she said crying. I picked her up carrying her to one of the vans. "They gone take you home okay I got one more thing to take care of then I'm there I promise" I told her kissing her face as she nodded.

"Stay with her until I get there. Don't take your eyes of her, don't leave her for ANY reason. I'm not playing you understand?" I asked talking to one of my guards as he nodded. I walked to the other van with Dez and Durk. We had finally made it back to the trap and I was ready to kill this lil nigga.

"Ahhh still no luck" he said laughing. "Nah bitch I got my girl it's over for you" I said grabbing my gun. His face turned serious, he knew it was over he actually thought I was never gone find her. I pointed the gun at his head "what no last words?" I said smiling. "Fuck you nigga" he said I started laughing again "shitt coo" I said putting two shots in his head. I walked in my office taking off all my clothes throwing them into a bag.

I handed the bag to one my guards. "Clean this shit up I'm out." I told them grabbing my keys. I got in my car finally on the way to Amour. I stopped to get her some food so she could eat. I was turning into my crib opening the gate seeing my guard outside the door. I grabbed the food and my keys walking up to the door. "Preciate it man" I said shaking his hand and with that he left.

I walked in the house and went straight upstairs. I knew Amour was in the shower because I heard it but then I started hearing her cries. I took off my clothes and walked in the bathroom sliding in the shower with her. "Pooh?" I said turning her around. She laid her head on my chest still crying. "I was so scared" she told me. "I know baby I'm sorry okay" I told her. She got quiet like she was thinking about something.

We got out the shower and I rubbed her body down real good. She had bruises everywhere I knew she was hurting. I gave her the food so she could start eating. She tore her shit up and some of mine but I wasn't trippin she needed it more than me. I decided to talk about everything that's been happening.

I cut off the tv and looked at Amour who was staring off into space. "Pooh" I said shaking her to get her attention. She just looked at me not really saying anything. "What happened when they had you did they—" "no" she said interrupting. "Besides you wouldn't be able to stop them anyway" she said nonchalantly. I was taken back at her attitude. I looked at her confused "You don't blame me do you?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know I'm just saying if we weren't together I wouldn't have to deal with this" she said looking down.

I couldn't believe that she really thought this was my fault. I tried my best to get her back to me as soon as I could and this is how she act towards me? "Wow so maybe I should get out of your life since I'm such a burden" I told her. She didn't even say anything she just got up and grabbed her things. "Amour are you serious right now?"I asked walking up to her.

Amour
"Dave would you please just leave me alone" I said getting an attitude. I was tired of this shit that was going on. When I looked at Dave I could tell I had hurt his feelings. I knew it wasn't his fault but I couldn't help but wonder if I would be in this situation if I never met him.

I grabbed my duffle bag putting it on my shoulders. I couldn't be around him or anyone. I just wanted to be left alone. "So we done? Just like that you ready to give up on me?" He said with pain in his voice. "Yeah Dave were done, I can't stress myself out wondering if your safe or what could happen to me just because I'm with you. I'm sorry but I can't" I said leaving.

Dave and Amour are no longer together😭
Y'all think Amour was being selfish for putting her safety first or did she have a point?👀