Sticky Situation

DAVE

Today was the last day getting the club together before the grand opening Saturday night. Christina did what she said she would and got a couple famous niggas to pull up for a lil bit to help me get the club exposure I need.

I walked in to the workers putting in the rest of the furniture, tables and lights. "Let's go up a little more on this one" I heard Christina say to one of the workers. "Hey Goodmorning" She said. "Hey y'all getting it done early huh" I said smiling looking around. We talked for a minute before I went to my office seeing my desk chair still hadn't been put in. I walked out and back over to Christina.

"Ayee did my chair come in yet?" I asked her confused thinking it was supposed to be here. "Yeah they're in the back right now finishing — "excuse me Ms. Christina we're still missing some of the glasses for the bar" a worker told her interrupting. "Oh shoot I left the boxes at my place, let me see if I can have somebody meet me there to help me carry them." She said typing on her phone.

"We can go get it real quick so I can help do that and be done" I told her then going to Dez. "Make sure everything straight I'll be back in 30 minutes" i told him. "Bet I got you"

We walked outside hopping in my car and driving to her condo. "So what made you grow up and be into selling buildings and stuff " I asked looking at her. "Well when I was 16 my dad left and it kind of made my mom change her ways so I graduated high school early to get out her house, got my license in Real Estate and fell in love with it, then I got into interior design and THAT really kept my mind busy which is what I needed at the time and then I eventually took off with it. You know helping famous people and what not plus I love making people happy. I can't complain I love what I do. She explained as I listened. We talked a lil more before pulling up to her condo.

I followed behind her going up the stairs and into the door. "She sat the keys down as I looked around "shits nice in here"

"You and your accent" she said laughing. "What's wrong with it" I asked still looking around at some pictures. "Oh nothinggg" she said turning the corner. I came across a baby picture of her "awww look at you" I said picking it up. She came back out lifting one of the boxes and sitting it down. "Nooo don't look at them" she said speed walking to me.

I lifted the pictures up to where she couldn't reach them still trying to focus my eyes on them. She wrapped her arm around my neck trying to use it as leverage to jump up. "Why I can't see em" I said looking at her in her eyes. "They ugly... now give 'em" she said removing her arm but still standing right in front of me.

For the past couple weeks working with Christina made us get closer and closer I didn't mean for it to happen like this but it did. She slowly took the pictures from me slightly grabbing my hands and still looking at me in my eyes. She leaned in to kiss me and I didn't even pull away causing our lips to move in sync....

AMOUR

"Jayda we haven't been spending as much time together I miss my man" I told her as we were getting our stuff together to leave my building. "Last thing I want him to think is that I don't care about his new business, you know I'm exited for him and Dez hell"

"Just go surprise him I talked to Dez like 45 minutes ago and they were still at the building finishing it up. Take him some food and just go chill and see how the new spot turning out. Can't hurt to try plus you ain't finna do shit anyway" she said.

"Yeah you right let me go see my baby" I got in my car and drove to our favorite Jamaican restaurant getting something to eat. After I picked it up I headed to the club. Pulling up I seen a couple unfamiliar cars guessing they belonged to the workers but I didn't see Dez or Dave's car. I called Jayda. "Girl Dave's car not even here neither is Dez" I said. "Dez uglass just pulled up" she said. I checked the cameras at the house and Dave wasn't there either. "Let me go make sure he not in there ima call you back" I told her before hanging up.

I walked in looking around to only see 3 other workers "hey y'all seen Dave?" I asked. "Uhh nah not since he left with Ms. Christina" he said before walking off. My eyebrows raised leaving me confused but I've been working on my trust so I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. I tried calling Dave a couple times but there was no answer.

Hubby❤️🥰~ Call you back, helping Dez wit some

I scratched my head not even replying because Jayda had already told me Dez was pulling up to their house. I sat down on one of the couches just thinking. "Hey we're about to head out tell Mr. East we'll be back to finish in the morning" the worker said walking towards the doors. "Hey wait.. do you guys happen to know where Christina lives. I'm supposed to drop some decorations off to her for Dave but she forgot to send the address." I said coming up with a lie.

They didn't know the address but only the name of her condo complex. I hopped in my car speeding. I was pulling up within 15 minutes because the place wasn't that far. I drove around the complex looking for Dave's car for another 25 minutes before finally seeing it. "God please don't let this nigga be doing nothing stupid" I said to myself before getting out.

I had seen a family walking towards the doors I was "Excuse me? Do you guys happen to know which door is Christina's?" I asked. "Oh yeah she the first door on the right" they said pointing to it. I jogged up the stairs knocking on the door but covering the peephole as I heard foot steps.

TO BE CONTINUED....👀👀👀👀