Moving on

3 months later...

Amour

It's been a couple months since everything happened and I decided to push forwards with my life and not let what happened to me stop my plans for the future. I just came out with my own clothing line!!! I'm so excited me and the girls are definitely celebrating tonight. I know what your thinking are me and Dave together or at least do we talk.

Truth is me and Dave don't really communicate anymore in the beginning we did but now we're both living our lives. There wasn't an issue I'm still appreciative for what he did for me but we just fell off. Don't get me wrong I do miss him.

I looked down at my phone and seen it was Jayda. "Hey bitch" I said. "Hey girl what you doing". "Nothing bout to jump in the shower and get ready for tonight." " Oh Yeahhh about thattt" she did a fake cough. " I invited Dez and he said he would bring a couple niggas ion know if that meant Dave or not but yeah." I could tell she was smiling " I hate you, but I know India coming over and we gone leave together and we'll meet y'all there." We hung up and I got in the shower.

Of course I was running late Jayda was blowing my phone up but the party don't start til a bad bitch get there anyway. I finished straightening my hair and put my shoes on. "Damn girl you look good" India said.

 We walked in the club and all these niggas was staring at me

We walked in the club and all these niggas was staring at me. "Aye girl can I get yo number."  I just kept walking until I seen Jayda. " Damn bitch you showing out, oh and girl Dave here." For some reason I started to get butterflies in my stomach.  I looked in the VIP section and seen some girl dancing on Dave and he looked like he was enjoying the shit.

Dave
Shorty was giving me a lap dance and grinding on my dick. I held on to her hips and rubbed her against my shit so she could feel how hard I was getting. "I'll take care of that later daddy" I smirked. I stood up and walked to Dez. "Man let's take a shot Ian buy this henny for nothin." We all took a shot and instantly got lit to the music they was playing.

There was a girl that was bad as hell I couldn't stop staring at her . Shorty had a fat ass I couldn't help but stare. She was grinding to some music on the dance floor. I decided to walk up behind her and see what she was on shorty was too bad for me not to say nothin.

Amour
As I was dancing to No Guidance I felt somebody come up behind me and grab my waist making me slide over a little bit towards Jayda. I turned around  and danced on her instead of some random
niggas. Jayda crazy self was slapping my ass boosting me while we continued to sing along to the song, enjoying every bit of this night.

"Pretty lil' thing, you got a bag and now you wildin'
You just took it off the lot, no mileage
Way they hittin' you, the DM lookin' violent
Talkin' wild, you come around and now they silent
Flew the coop at 17, no guidance
You be stayin' low but you know what the vibes is
Ain't never got you nowhere bein' modest
Poppin' shit but only 'cause you know you're poppin', yeah
You got it, girl, you got it (ayy)
You got it, girl, you got it" I sung.

You sure do ma" I heard a familiar voice say I turned around to see Dave. We locked eyes. "Amour?" "Dave?" "Sorry I have to use the bathroom." I quickly walked off and grabbed a Jaydas hand.

Dave
I walked up to Dez and tapped him "aye bro you ain't tell me Amour ass was gone be here." I said. "Oh shit my bad bro I forgot, this why we here shorty ass came out wit her own clothing line and shit she doing big things." I couldn't lie Amour was looking sexy as fuck she look like she doing good for her self. I'm low key mad we even stopped talkin but I'm proud of her she deserve it. I took another shot of Hennessy to get my mind off Amour.

Amour
"Bitch me and Dave just ran into each other we didn't even have any words." I told Jayda "Amour stop playin with that man you know you feeling the nigga go do ya thang. He really finna be watchin that ass now." I started laughing " alright ima just continue to have fun." We walked out and made it back to the VIP section Jayda ass left me to go be wit Dez. I looked up and made eye contact with Dave again. He looked good as fuck.

He waved me over to him and I got nervous all over again

He waved me over to him and I got nervous all over again. "Hey" I said lowly but he could still hear. "Wassup ma you don't know a nigga no more." "Dave it's not even like that." "So why you playing wit me then." As he said that he stepped closer to me which made my back against the wall. "I'm not" I told him. "Give me some love."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his head in my neck wrapping his arms on my lower back. This man smelled so good. I took a deep breath inhaling all of his cologne. We pulled away but he still had his hand on my waist. "What you doing after this" he asked licking his lips. "Umm nothing going home, why?" "Let me pull up on you when we leave here." Before I could even respond I heard a bitch yelling at me and Dave. "Really Dave you gone ditch me for this ho?!"

What's gone happen when and IF Dave pull up?
Wassup wit the other girl?
☕️☕️☕️☕️