Regrets

Dave
I walked back in the house going back to play with Chosen. I ain't have shit to say to Amour anymore. There was nothing left to talk about she said what she said and that was that. Jayda walked around the corner looking at me with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes back at her. "Nigga who you rollin yo eyes at?" She said yelling at me. "Man gone on" I told her. "What the hell yall arguing about now" Dez said. "This ugly mothafucker just did Amour so wrong" she said crossing her arms. "Nigga I did Amour wrong?!" I said confused. "She left me tf I didn't leave her" I said brushing Jayda off.

"Why couldn't you just listen to what she had to say Dave? It was obviously important" she said sitting on the couch. "Bro she ain't have nothin to talk to me about, she said what she said and that's that. What she wanna talk to me for if she feel like I'm ruining her life for anyways" i said with an attitude.

"Now you know she didn't mean that. She was just going through it Dave you know she loves you." Jayda said. "Bro I think you should hear her out...y'all love each other and you know you don't want nobody else but that girl so stop acting hard" Dez said picking up chosen and sitting next to Jayda.

"Man What do she got to talk to me about she said sorry like ok coo that should've been it" I said. "Oh my god fuck it she's pregnant Dave, she found out literally two minutes before y'all walked in so imagine how alone she must feel" Jayda said. I stood up looking confused "wait Amour pregnant" I asked. "Yes dick head" Jayda said. "Go fix this shit bro she need you" Dez said.

"Please tell me you got the address to her crib" I said looking at Jayda. She nodded writing it down. I instantly felt bad for how I treated her. I was so dismissive not even giving her the chance to say anything. She was pregnant with my child I wasn't about to just leave her. I wish she would've just said it.

"Alright ima holla at y'all later, and Jayda I'm sorry man I had no idea" I told her feeling bad. "I know, just go talk to her you know how she shuts down" she told me. I nodded hopping in my car putting the address in my phone.

The whole way over there I was thinking about what to say or how to say it. I didn't want her to feel like I was mad at her being pregnant hell its what I always wanted. I was just being hard headed and stubborn. Amour knew I loved her with everything in me I just didn't know what to say when she was tryna talk to me. That's my fault thought I should've just listened to what she had to say.

I pulled up getting out my car walking up the stairs to her apartment. I knocked on the door and it took her a minute but she finally answered. Her eyes were puffy and red. Looking at her made me regret how I acted.

"Can I come in?" I asked with my hands in my pocket. She opened the door a little wider letting me in. I sat on the couch waiting for her to sit down. "Amour I'm so sorry for how I acted tonight I was still upset about the break up and Ian even gone lie the shit you said to me really fucked with my head. You know I'll never put you in harms way on purpose I love the fuck out of you bro you really hurt me with that shit." I told her looking at her.

She was looking down playing with her fingers. "Dave I didn't mean anything I was just stressed and my mind was everywhere. I know that's not an excuse but I— I don't I'm just sorry. She said crying. "I know Amour but still you know how I am. You know you and Kairi my whole heart." I told her.

"I know but um Dave I— I'm pregnant" she said looking at me. I nodded my head "I know". "Jayda told you?" She asked. "Yeah but don't be mad at her or nun that was the only way she could get me to shut up and listen" I told her. She gave me the pregnancy test and I just looked at it holding it in my hands.

"Look Amour I know we going through all this shit but I promise you I'm gone be here for you and the baby." I said sitting beside her. She laid her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her. "I'm sorry for not listening to you, and when you ready to talk about us I'm here okay? I'm not ready to give up on—" she interrupted me by kissing my lips.

My baby was having my baby I couldn't be any happier. She got up going to get some water from the kitchen. I heard my phone go off and it was Brittany.

Brittany- haven't talked to you all day I miss you  😩
Dave- we done Brittany nothing to talk about

I locked my phone back putting it in my pocket. Any hoe could get cut off for Amour. There was no competition and I meant it when I said I would never put her through that shit again. I looked up seeing Amour run to the bathroom. I quickly got up following her. She was bent over on the toilet throwing up.

I moved her hair out her face holding it for her rubbing her back. "Damn how long you been like this" I said. "It's been on and off but these last couple days it's been worse" she said still coughing. I got her a warm towel and wiped her face for her. She brushed her teeth and went to lay down.

"You need anything?" I said pulling the covers over her. "Nah ima just go to sleep" she said putting her hand on her forehead. I kissed her forehead "Goodnight pooh and goodnight baby" I said rubbing her stomach. "You leaving?" She said pouting. "Yeah I ain't wanna just sta—" "I want you too" she said pulling my hand.

I took off my shoes and shirt climbing in the bed with her. The whole night we were all over each other . Just holding each other not even on no freaky shit. I missed her these past two weeks have been long as hell. Before I knew it I heard Amour quiet snores, I soon drifted off to sleep while rubbing her stomach.

Your favorite couple is backkk😩 of course
And they're having a baby!!! What y'all think they gone have a boy or girl👀