Mistakes

ATTENTION ⚠️
I do not go back and read my chapters for mistakes so sorry in advance!!

Dave
I walked in the house going upstairs to our bedroom. The closer I got the more I wanted to break down for her. This was so my fault and I had to own that. I mentally prepared myself for everything to come

I got to the door slowly opening it seeing Amour was watching tv. "Hey baby" she said sitting up smiling. "Hey um Amour can we talk" "yeah what's wrong" she asked getting out the bed. "Baby I have to tell you something" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Dave your scaring me.." she said walking up to me. "Amour I fucked up" I told her. "What are you talking about?" She said looking confused. "After you left tonight I went to my office to get my keys because I was ready to come home but Alicia came in and one thing lead to ano—" " Are you serious right now? You fucked her Dave?!" She said yelling.

"Baby she just gave me head but I was so drunk once I realized what was going on I stopped it. I'm so sorry baby it was a drunk mistake I promise she don't mean shit to me." I told her crying. "No, no I don't believe— no you wouldn't do that to me" she said with tears in her eyes. "Da-Dave are you serious?" She said crying.

I tried to reach for her but she moved my hand. She stood there in shock with her hand over her mouth crying. "After everything you just watched me go through with my family, you do this to me, what was this for Dave?" "Amour I prom—" "Dave stop with the promises you promised a lot and look where they got me." She said with pain in her voice

"I gave you everything in me, I opened up to you and show you side of me that no one has and this is how you repay me?" She said crying harder. I didn't even know what to say I didn't see myself with anyone but Amour. She was my heart man and I just fucked that up. "Amour please let me fix this" I told her.

"Dave we're done" she said wiping her tears. "I'm leaving I'll be back to get the rest of my things soon" she said and walked out. "FUCK" I yelled punching the wall. I just lost my everything man what the fuck is wrong with me I thought to myself.

Amour
I couldn't help but break down as soon as I got to my car. How could this happen to me especially with a bitch he told me not to worry about. I got myself together and drove to my apartment. I never fully moved out because my lease wasn't up. I made it to my apartment and just laid in my bed and cried.

You know when your so broken you get that feeling in your chest? Because that was me. I just couldn't understand how Dave could let something like that happen especially this far into our relationship. My phone kept ringing and it was Dave. As far as I was concerned we had nothing to talk about.

I didn't even wanna face him I just wanted to get my shit and be done with him for good. We bring in a New Year together and the first thing he goes in does is cheat on me? Like no I'm not putting up with that I don't deserve it and he doesn't deserve me.

1 week later

I missed Dave so much, so many nights I've cried. I've fought my own feelings on not going back to him, I just couldn't. I miss Kairi too I don't care what anybody says that's my baby and just because me and Dave was no longer together doesn't mean I should give up on her too.

I decided to go and get my things from Dave's place today. We haven't talked since everything happened, he's been calling and texting but I don't respond. I got up and put a jacket and some sweats on with my ugg boots. I drove to Daves house and thankfully his car wasn't there.

I carried my suitcases up stairs and went to the closet to get my stuff. I never realized how much I kept over here but I wasn't about to make a second trip and risk me running into Dave. I finally had all my stuff packed walking down the stairs and the front door opens. It was Dave, he looked stressed and hurt like he's been going through it.

"Amour?" He said looking at me and then my bags. "Please don't do this" he said.  I looked at him shaking my head holding back my tears. "Dave you and I are done but if you would let me I still want to be in Kairis life I don't wanna be another person to leave her." I said looking down. It was so hard to look at this man in his eyes.

He nodded "I would never keep her away from you" he said. "Thanks" I told him picking up my stuff and heading to the door. "Amour there's nothing I can do to fix this" he said quickly shutting the door. "Dave please I just need time" I said crying. With that he let me go. I didn't know what the future held for us but I mean I know I'll always love Dave. He was and even still is my everything.

Dave
I was still sitting on the couch with my hands in face. I lost the love of my life and there was nothing I could do. There was only one person to give me some advice about all of this. As much as I didn't want to hear it I knew I had to.

About 30 minutes later I was pulling up at my moms house. I got out the car and knocked on the door. "Dada!!" I heard Kairi yell. She's been staying with my moms since everything happened but I never explained what was going on. "Hey baby, you been good for GG?" I said picking her up. "Yeah Dada I got new toys, you pway wit me?"  She said messing with my beard. "Yeah dada play wit you in a second let me talk to GG" I told her putting her down

"What happened David? I haven't heard from you, you look like shit and where's amour?" She said sitting down looking confused. "Ma the night of the club opening I cheated on Amour" I told her looking down. "DAVID?!" She yelled " I know ma I fucked up, she says she's done with me" I told her crying.

"Listen Dave what you did was fucked up, we both know everything that girl has been through and now look at putting more shit on her shoulders." She said as I listened. "How do I fix it though ma? I love her too much to just let her go" I told her.

"Dave first you have to get yourself together, you still have Kairi here that needs you then you need to give Amour some time not long but let her have her moment to deal with it. Then you just fight for her Dave. I know she's saying she's done but that girl loves you David. Just don't give up on her she'll come around with time." She said rubbing my back

Sorry guys but i had to shake some shit up
Y'all think they gone get back together? Or is amour gone find her a rebound 😂☕️☕️
Guess we'll find out soon 😏
This one of my favorite songs btw 🥰