Facing Reality

Amour
I woke up laying next to Dave. I couldn't help but admire him. He looked so handsome as he slept. " You like something you see?" He asked with his eyes still close. " oh I— I um" I started to stutter. "It's ok ma I was just messing with you. I gotta couple errands to make you gone be coo here by yourself?" He asked me. " I actually think ima get out your hair today" I said. "Just wait til I get back to go, I actually wanted to have dinner with you" he said. I nodded surprised "okay".

Dave
I finally pulled up to the trap, I was a lil late since I had been here dealing with Amour. I got out the car and walked in to see niggas layin on they ass. " Is this what the fuck I'm paying y'all for" I yelled. They smacked there teeth and slowly got up. " And if it's a issue y'all know where the door is . I'm a lil late and niggas just forget how to act.." They just stared at me "Go fucking do something sittin on y'all ass wasting my fuckin time" I yelled

"Y'all heard the man" Dez said. I walked to my office with Dez and Izzy was sitting in my chair. "Oh so you lost yo fuckin mind too huh" he stood up "sorry bro wassup" he said. "What the fuck gettin into everybody?" I said to myself. "Tell me some new" I sat down and told Dez. " One of our places got hit bro" he said. " what the fuck, when??" I asked raising up. "Last night, I was gone tell you bro but I know you been dealing wit shorty at the crib."

"So what y'all do" I said crossing my arms. "We moved the supplies to another warehouse." "Alright man keep me updated wit that shit ion got time to be losing money." We shook hands and he headed out.

I was counting some money while smoking a blunt and one of my hoes walked in locking the door.
"Alicia not today" I said knowing she was on some shit. "What baby I see you stressed let me help you." She said as she started to unbuckle my belt. Fuck it I need a quick nut anyway. She kissed the tip of my dick and slowly started to suck me up.

I bit my bottom lip holding my moans. I grabbed her head and made her deep throat my shit. " Aww fuck" I moaned. "Do that shit again and don't stop" I told her. She started getting real sloppy how I like it. Soon I nutted all in her mouth and she swallowed. "Alright get the fuck out I got shit to take care of." "Damn it's like that?" "Man you already know wassup Alicia, we go through this every time." She rolled her eyes in walked out.

Amour
I heard my phone ring and I knew it had to be Jayda. As soon as I answered the FaceTime she immediately started to rant "Where have you been?" She asked me. I looked down and took a deep breath before explaining everything to her. "The night we went to go to the club I was raped and assaulted" I started crying. "OMG AMOUR" she yelled. This guy Dave saved me, this is his house I've been staying here since.

We finished the conversation. We both were in tears after I told her everything . I heard Dave come in through the front. He walked in the living room " you okay, what's wrong?" He rushed over to me not even realizing Jayda was on FaceTime. I loved how he cared so much even after yesterday. "Yeah yeah I'm ok calm down" I told him. He nodded and looked at Jayda " my bad ma I'm Dave" he waved at Jayda through the phone. "Im Jayda, Amours best friend, thanks for helping her really." She said and he nodded "No problem".I'll be upstairs" he got up and left.

"Bitch you ain't tell me he was that fine" Jayda said. I busted out laughing. "He got any brothers?" I chucked "yes girl he got a girlfriend though" I told her. "He got a couple homies" I said. "Bet I needa meet them ASAP." " I'll tell Dave" I laughed.

Soon Jayda we got off the phone and I walked up stairs and into Dave's room since his door was already open. " Your friend off the phone ?" He asked " yeah, um Dave I never got a chance to thank you for the night you saved me." I paused starting to cry and he looked at me "thank you so much you don't understand— he stopped me "you don't have to thank me beautiful" he wiped my tears and brung me into a hug. " I got something special for you give me about an hour."

Hour & 1/2 later...
"Amour!!" I heard Dave yelled I walked downstairs and seen a beautiful sit up Dave had done. "I know you been stressed so I thought I should do this for you and we can even get to know each other more"

 "I know you been stressed so I thought I should do this for you and we can even get to know each other more"

All night me and Dave talked about everything he told me about his "job". I didn't like it because of how dangerous it was but I understood why he did it. I saw pictures of his beautiful daughter Kairi. We even decided to play match maker with Jayda and Dez. I told him about my relationship with my parents and how we don't talk.
He told me how it's always been him and his mom, his dad left them when he was young. We had so much in common. I shared things with him that I never shared with anyone and he did the same. I was actually starting to care and catch feelings for Dave but I didn't know if that's how he felt.

Will Amour confess her feelings for Dave?
Or will Dave confess his?
This one might seem a lil short too but I gotta ease y'all into the tea coming ☕️😏