Day After

Amour
I was up bright and early this morning I guess from being so excited. I couldn't help but stare at my ring. My baby did a good job, he definitely blew a bag. At this point I was starting to get bored so I decided to start messing with Dave.

I stuck my nails in his nose before he moved my hand but still didn't wake up. I rolled my eyes getting up to go to the bathroom and start my hygiene. By the time I was getting out the shower Dave was still asleep. I knew just the thing to wake him up.

I dropped my towel walking over to him. I sat on top of him kissing on his neck. "Amour" he said still half asleep. "Hmm" I said still kissing on him. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. He eyed my body and licked his lips.

He grabbed me by my neck kissing me passionately. We kissed for a minute before I started kissing down his chest. Before I couldnt even get to do what I was going to do because the door bell rung. "I'm finna fuck somebody up." Dave said throwing the covers off of him. He went to open the door as I put one of his shirts on.
I walked downstairs seeing him close the door. "Whose are those" I said looking at some flowers he was holding. "Look like they for you. The fuck sending you flowers?" He said mugging me. "Boy shut up" I said grabbing them and walking to the kitchen with him on my ass.

I sat them on the counter opening the card. "Congratulations on the engagement, love Tae" I said smiling. "See baby it's just Tae" I said hugging him. "Mhm tell Tae he almost got you fucked up" he said wrapping one of his arms around my neck.

"What time is your mom cooking? I'm hungry" I said looking up at him. "Uhh I think she said 3 he said rocking us back and forth"

The more I looked up at him the more excited I got about being his wife. "I'm about to be your wife" I said holding out my hand looking at my ring. "You like it?"

"Of course baby you did good" I told him reaching up to give him a kiss. "You better shit I spent some money on yo ass" he said thumping my forehead. "I meannnn it's only right" I said letting him go. "Come on let's go shower" I said leading the way. "Oh yeah you gone finish what you started" he said from behind me.

Dave
I walked in the bathroom turning on the shower. I pulled off my clothes waiting on Amour. "Baby?!" I yelled getting in. "Yesss fiancé" she said smiling wrapping her arms around my waist. "Come here girl" I said turning around facing her. I grabbed her by the neck tonguing her down.

"You gone give me my pussy"  I said. She nodded her head biting her lip. I grabbed her by her thighs picking her up and putting her against the glass. I slid one of my hands in between her legs but I couldn't reach her how I wanted to. "Fuck this" I said turning off the shower.

I carried her to the bed laying her down. I spread her legs kissing down her body. "Uh uh baby I got this" she said getting up laying me down. She took me in her hands stroking me slowly. She never broke eye contact which made it so much sexier.

3 hours later...

I woke up sliding from under Amour, I put that ass to sleep real quick. It was going on 2 and my moms was cooking so we had to get ready. I walked in the bathroom turning on the shower again.

I walked back to the room and over to Amour. "Pooh?" I said shaking her. "Hmm" she said moving over in her sleep. "Come on mama we gotta hop in the shower before we be late" I said pulling the covers off her.

About an hour later we were pulling up at my moms house. I walked around to Amours side opening her door. I helped her out the truck and closed the door behind her. "Ouu I smell the barbecue" she said holding my hand.

I opened the screen door instantly hearing all the noise. "Yooo!" I said through the house. "Wassup bro" Izzy said dapping me up and giving Amour a side hug. "Hey ma" I said walking in the kitchen giving her a hug. "Hey baby and where's Amour?"

"Right hereee" she said coming around the corner. I looked around for the girls but didn't see them. "Aye ma where the kids at" I said interrupting their conversation. "Kairi outside wit Dez baby and Kaelani is asleep" she said shooing me away.

I walked away going upstairs to check on KaeKae. She was wide awake with her hand in her mouth. "Heyyy daddy baby" I said picking her up kissing on her cheeks. I went back downstairs and outside to find Kairi.

"Wassup in love ass nigga" i heard Dez say behind me. "Man fuck you nigga y'all gone leave me alone about my baby" I said. I seen Kairi playing and called her over to me. "Hey daddy" she said wrapping her arms around my legs. "Hey my princess, you miss me?" I said hugging her back. "Yesss daddy I want ice cream" she said changing the subject. I shook my head "go ask yo mama" I said pointing at Amour who was showing all the women her ring.

"Give me my niece" Izzy said. I handed him Kaelani and wiped her mouth. "Aye so I was thinkin we should all take a trip" he said patting her back. "Where y'all tryna go shittt I'm down" Dez said. "Jamaica?"

I pointed my finger at him "alright you might be on to some" I said nodding my head. Me and Amour needed a lil baecation. I honestly thought it would be fun wit all us couples. Amour might come back pregnant, who knows shit ian tryna wait on no wedding.

Couples trippp coming soon👀
Everybody wanna wait til they get married for them to have another baby buttt who knows🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
I'm thinkin about shakin some up to make y'all mad 😏 we'll see