Expanding

DAVE

We were finally back in the city, vacation was good but now it was time to get back to making this money. I know Amour wants this big ass wedding so we needed to stack up. Me? I didn't care for all that hell we could've went to the court house for all I care but whatever Amour wants she gets. I'm just cutting the check.

There was one more building I had to open up so I was meeting with a new designer to make it happen. I pulled up to the spot getting out my truck. I tried to pull the door open but it was still locked so I'm guessing she wasn't here yet. I looked down at my watch checking the time right when I heard my name being called. "Mr. East?" A lady said speed walking up to me

 East?" A lady said speed walking up to me

"Uhh yeah that's me" I said looking at her. She reached out her hand waiting for a handshake. "Christina" she said as we shook hands. She pulled out the keys to building from her purse and opened the door. "Ok let's get started" she said walking to the main area.

"And your opening another club right?" She asked as I followed behind her. "Yeah trying to expand my business on this side of town. It's doing really good you know so why not." I said as we continued to walk through the place.

Christina and I sat down to discuss some of the construction work that I wanted done. I wanted the kitchen and bar to be redone and just a couple more interior things as far as the bathrooms, doors and floors. "Ok so with everything you want done we're looking at $200,000 but I know a couple guys that owe me some favors so for you Mr.East I'll get it done for $150,000" She said looking through some papers.

"Alright coo that's wassup, so when can we get started?" I said pulling out my phone. "When I get the first payment. So how I like to do things is you'll pay half now and the second half after the job is done just to be sure you like everything.. and this will all be in a written agreement that your lawyer can look over if needed" She explained.

"You good at this... I should've hired you for my other clubs. So I'll text you my lawyer information and when he get back to me we can get everything in motion" I said. We exchanged numbers and walked outside. "Nice to meet you again" She said touching my arm with a smile. "You too" I said walking off to my car.

As I was in the car I got a call from Amour. "Hey baby wassup?"

"Nothing picking up the girls... I was tryna see what you wanted for dinner?" She asked. "Ummm let's do spaghetti"

"Ok love im going by the store and then I'll meet you at the house" she said before hanging up.

On the way home I got on the phone with my lawyer letting him know the paperwork would be sent over no later than tomorrow morning. I wanted everything to be moving as fast as possible especially if I was spending $150,000. I was gone have to make that back quick.

I pulled up to the house and seen Amour hadn't got home yet. Walking in, there was a couple things that needed to be cleaned so I thought I'd do it before the kids came home and got in the way. I started with their bedrooms and bathrooms and then folded some clothes Amour had washed after the vacation. Then cleaned up the kitchen so she wouldn't have to worry about cooking in a dirty area.

"Daveee!" I heard from downstairs. "Daddyyyy" Kairi said running up to me. "Hey baby you had a good day" I said picking her up and kissing her cheeks. I walked into the garage getting Kaelani car seat out while Amour was getting the groceries. "Hey Pooh" I said giving Amour a kiss. "Hey it smells good in here you been cleaning" she said going through the groceries. "Some slighttt"

While Amour was cooking I went ahead and took the girls a bath when I seen a text pop up on my phone from Christina.

Christina The Designer~ Hey, just wanted to let you know the paperwork was just emailed to your lawyer, once I get it back we'll be moving forward.

Dave~ You handle business huh, good lookin out

Christina The Designer~ I try lol have a good night.

I put my phone down taking Kairi out the bath tub and putting her pajamas on. "Come on let's go eat" I told her walking downstairs. "Damn it smell good" I said and Kairi repeated after me. "Kairi!" Amour said as we both laughed. You can't say nothing around little kids.

We sat down at the dinner table catching up on each other's day. "I mean 150,000 is still a lot of money babe, I just hope it's worth it" Amour said getting up from the table to put the dishes up. "Only time will tell." I picked up a sleepy Kairi and laid her in her bed and checked in on Kaelani who was asleep as well.

Amour was in the shower already so I came in behind her kissing on her shoulder. She turned around smiling "I missed you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I missed you too pooh" I said kissing on her.

I rubbed my hands down her body and started to rub on her pussy. "Mmmm" she moaned still holding on to me. Our lips met and instantly started to move in sync. I picked her up and placed her body up against the wall inserting myself. "Damn" I said under my breath. She placed her hands on the side of my face meeting my lips again. Her moans started to become louder and louder until I made her cum and soon after did myself. We spent another 20 minutes in the shower cleaning ourselves before calling it a night.