My Valentine

Amour
I woke up and laid in bed for awhile I was so tired from work yesterday but I was happy I had the day off. I finally got up and heard my phone go of and it was a text from Dave.

Baby❤️🔐-Good morning beautiful, I can't wait for you to see everything I have in store for you. Happy Valentines Day Pooh I love you 🥰❤️
Amour-Happy Valentines Day I love you too baby ❤️

I had already gotten Dave his gift but I knew he was going to go all out especially after everything that's been going on. I was brushing my teeth trying to get ready for my hair appointment when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and to my surprise it was Dave holding a lot of gift bags.

"Daveeee what are you doing here? You know I'm bout to leave for my hair appointment."I said closing the door. "I know Pooh but I'm going wit you plus I wanted to get you started on some of your gifts." He said sitting the on the floor. "Okay but I have yours too." I went to my closet and pulled out the bags that I had got him.

I got him a lot of designer clothes and shoes I even got him a brand new AP watch. " amour how much this cost pooh?" Dave said looking at me. "Damn don't worry about it, for once let me spoil you like you spoil me." I said kissing him. "Mhm alright, come on open yours."

Dave had gotten me so much stuff Ang's he kept saying
this was the start. So I had no idea what else he could be doing later. "Thank you baby I appreciate it so much." I said hugging him. "You don't gotta thank me baby, it's my job" he said kissing my forehead. "Dave you know you don't have to come with me to get my hair done right?" I said laughing. "You sure? I really wanted to spend the whole day with you." He told me. "Yes baby I'll txt you as soon as I'm finished so you can just be on your way back here or you can just stay until I get back." I told him.

"Well I actually do need put some last minute stuff together so imma hit you when I'm done." He said walking to the door. I grabbed my purse and walked out my apartment with him locking the door. "Alright I'll see you later pooh" he said giving me a hug and kiss "okay" I told him.

I had finally made us to my hair appointment with Tae and i decided I wanted to do something a little different so I chose red. While Tae was doing my hair I decided to post the picture from early with my gifts.

TheRealAmour._

Liked by Jaydawayda

Liked by Jaydawayda., DaveEast and 436,346 others
Im so spoiled🥰 thank you baby @DaveEast
View all 126,456 comments
Random goals😍
Jaydawayda. He always spoiling you 🥰
TheRealAmour_. @Jaydawayda. Girl bye we both spoiled😂
DaveEast Always 😘

Dave
I had a couple more things to set up for Amour. I knew I had to go all out because everything that's been going on. I had bought one of them big ass teddy bears she always talking bout and some more flowers. I had gotten us a hotel room at one of them nice ass hotels for he night.

I pulled up to the hotel to get everything set up by the time we got back from the dinner reservations I had planned for us. I took all the bags up to the room and did my own lil trying to it. I was in the middle of finishing up when I heard my phone go off and it was Dez ass.

"Wasup bro" " man I need some help" he said sounding stressed. "Nigga wit what?" "You know I'm good with this Valentine's Day shit" he said. "Look bro all you gotta do is make her feel special she pregnant and I know women deal wit a lot of insecurities when they pregnant sooo just do some to make her feel good and appreciated." I told him "Alright preciate it bro I got some in mind" he told me.

"Bet but I gotta go Amour ass should be done getting her hair done in a few" I told him "Ight" he said hanging up. Who would've thought I would be the one giving some relationship advice.

I had went home to get ready for tonight. I took a shower and threw my clothes on. It was 7pm and our dinner reservations were at 8:30. I grabbed my keys to my car and to Amours house.

Amour
Dave had been on my ass about me hurrying up because we had an hour before dinner. I got home did my make up and put clothes. I heard knocking at the door and I knew it was Dave so I went ahead and grabbed my purse.

I opened the door and seen him looking down at his phone, he looked so good. "Hey baby" I said closing the door. "My bad pooh Dez ass keep texting me you look beautiful" he said kissing my cheek.

We walked down to the car and he opened my door helping me inside. He got in the car plugging in his phone for some music. "Oh babe we needa talk about Kairis party." I told him tapping his leg. "We will pooh but tonight about us." He told me smiling.

We had finally made it to dinner. Of course Dave rented out the whole top floor of the restaurant. The view was so beautiful up here I couldn't blame him. We talked about us and moving forward from everything that happened. We decided to finally move me out my apartment and into Dave's for good.

Later on that night Dave was guiding into the room because he told me to close my eyes. "Ok you can look" he said. I moved my hand from my eyes and looked around. "Daveeeee oh my go— you got me more stuff" I said walkin all the way in.

"Of course pooh this the least I could do after everything I did." He said grabbing my hand. "And you got me the big bear I told you I wanted." "Yeah come on take a picture for me" I climbed on top of the bed next to the bear and grabbed the roses smiling. "Hold on I'm finna post this you look too good." He said smiling in his phone

DaveEast

Liked by Dezthaplaya_ and 835,572 othersDaveEast ❤️126,467 commentsTheRealAmour 😩❤️Dezthaplaya_ my boy 🤘💙

DaveEast ❤️
126,467 comments
TheRealAmour 😩❤️
Dezthaplaya_ my boy 🤘💙

The rest of the night me and Dave just laid up and talked like we had just met. Dave was honestly my best friend and I feel like thats so important in a relationship. After awhile of us talking, Dave started touching, kissing, rubbing and one thing lead to another. I mean we literally had sex all over that girl room I felt bad for the people next to us.

Y'all this chapter took me so long to write because I didn't know what to put.😂💀
Good thing I have chapters already done or y'all would've been waiting
Anyways after this more stuff gone be happening so stay tuned 😏☕️