Catching up

1 MONTH LATER

AMOUR

I woke up from the sound of my phone alarm and then turning it off. Today I had a business meeting for an important photo shoot to get my name out there even more. I got up doing my hygiene and then getting dressed. The girls spent the night with Dave so I didn't have to worry about getting them ready.

I walked out my condo locking the door and then turning and bumping into someone. "Damn I'm so sorry" I said bending down to get their stuff for them. "You good" he said bending down grabbing the rest of his papers.

"Chris?" I said finally making contact. "Oh shit Amour how you doing?" He said giving me a hug. "I'm good I'm good"

"I didn't know you lived in my building I thought you had a nice house out towards the city" he said shuffling his papers. "Yeahh but things changed"
He looked at my finger noticing my ring was gone. We stood their in a awkward silence until we began to speak at the same time. I laughed letting him go ahead. "We should catch up over dinner you busy tonight" he asked.

"Depends if ole girl gone be there" I said giving him the eye. He chuckled putting his head down "nah that's over wit" he said. "Then I guess we can do dinner" we exchanged numbers and I left in a hurry on the way to my meeting.

30 minutes later I pulled up to the building giving my car keys to the valet. "Hello, good morning" I said shaking the ladies hand. Over the meeting we discussed me doing 3 different shoots, one was a lingerie, the other was denim and then a swimsuit. I sent over the paper work to my lawyer to make sure everything was good.

This was a big time company that'll help with my business. I wanted to collaborate with them on my projects because of their fan base so the fact they even considered me was big. After that meeting I had a long conversation with one of my fashion designers that brings my image to reality. "I'm excited" she screamed. "I know I need this so bad man I've been going hard this past month for this I know it'll all come together. "You know we gone have to plan a fashion show after the photos drop" she said. " I was thinking the same thing" I told her through the Bluetooth.

We kept talking and my phone started to ring and it was Dave's phone making me click over. "Mommy" Kaelani said close up to the phone. "Hey baby I miss you." Kairi came taking the phone making Kaelani throw a fit in the background. "Kairi why you do that" I heard Dave ask her. "Kairi you be nice to your sister ok" I said as she nodded. They were supposed to come home today but I kind of looked forward to dinner later with Chris.

"Dave you think you can keep the girls tonight? I got last minute plans". I asked " yea what you gone be doing" he asked now on the camera. "Not that it's any of your business but I have dinner plans"

He stared at me through the phone not saying anything. "Ight coo" he said before hanging up. I smirked shaking my head. Niggas can never take their own medicine.

Chris😇~ Be ready at 7, I'll drive
Amour~ and where we going so I can figure out something to wear?
Chris😇~ it's a surprise but nothing crazy , sexy but comfortable 🥰
Amour~ lol ok I think I got something

I made it home jumping back in the shower just to freshen up a little and then started out on my makeup. I did a cute natural beat and then straightened my hair.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock at my door. I opened it putting my earring on. "Damn you look great" Chris said. He had on a blue and black long sleeve button down shirt with some black jeans and Joran 1s with a fresh hair cut. "You don't look bad yourself" I told him. I grabbed my purse and we headed out. On the way downstairs I had him take a couple pictures since I haven't been too active on my social media since everything happened with Dave.

_TheRealAmour.

87,578 likes

87,578 likes

_TheRealAmour. Still that girl, just not yours 😘😉

Jaydawayda She's backkk😍
_TheRealAmour. @Jaydawayda like I never left 🥰
Random period 🤤

As we were driving my phone kept blowing up with notifications. "Damn yo followers fuck wit you huh" he said looking over at me as we drove. "I guess you can say that." Then I got another notification but this time it was a text.

Dave~ Be safe Amour tell whatever nigga you wit I'll fuck him up behind you🤣❤️
Amour~ 🙄kiss my babies for me.

How you gone fuck somebody up when you ain't nobody then these dirty dick niggas out here. I thought rolling my eyes. "You good" Chris asked glancing at me. I nodded my head muting my phone.

We pulled up to a little hookah lounge spot that served good food and drinks. On one side there was people smoking hookah and the other was for a more intimate dinner setting which is the side we sat on.

"So you know I gotta ask right..I see that finger empty again" he said sipping his drink. "Yeahhh I'm single again"

"What happened if you don't mind me asking?" He asked. "Basically to sum it up I put my trust into the wrong person" I said keeping it short. He nodded his head " I feel that shit was the same wit Alicia, you told me I'd see it for myself and I did as soon as we got back from that vacation."

We talked a little more about our upcoming projects and the goals we wanted to reach before the New Year. We talked for hours about life and all the curve balls it had thrown us over the years. To be honest it felt really good to put myself back out there. I got too much to offer I know someone will appreciate it. Even if it's not Dave.