Vacation Kick Off

Amour
I pulled up to the club to drop off Dave's food. He's been so busy with getting the new club up and running so he's been back and forth. I was so ready for all this to be done with I missed having him back home with me and the kids.

"Wassup sis" Dez said giving me a side hug. "Hey, Dave in the back?" I said adjusting my purse. "Yeah that big head ass nigga back there"

I shook my head, heading to his office. I opened the door seeing him on the phone not even realizing I was here. "Yeah I keep forgetting to ask Amour about that shit but I know she gone be down" he said into the phone. I cleared my throat setting the food on his desk. He looked over at me smiling "Alright bro ima hit you back" he said hanging up.

"Hey baby ian know you was stopping by" he said giving me a kiss. "I wanted to surprise you" I said sitting on his lap opening his food. "Babe who was that on the phone."

"Oh that was Izzy I forgot to ask how you felt about going to Jamaica on a lil couples thang for a vacation but wit out the kids" he said popping a fry in his mouth. I looked at him smiling "yessss finally mama need a break"

"So when we going and for how long" I asked letting him swallow his food. "Next week and for bout a week, I got my agent putting it together so you ain't got nun to worry about. I'm renting out a big ass house cuz ion wanna hear nobody fuckin" he said making me laugh.

"In that caseeee I got to go do a lil shopping since I'm only getting a week to get prepared" I said kissing him on his head and sliding a stack out his desk. "Here take some more so you can pick me up some shit" he said handing me some more money.

1week later

DAVE

"Amour! Come on baby, the plane waiting" I said after putting the last couple bags in the car. I wanted everybody to have a good time so me and Dez went half on everybody flying private. A lot has happened this past year, Izzy getting in that accident then me and Amour having Kaelani not to mention expanding the clubs. This vacation would be just that a VACATION.

We finally got to the airport and seen everybody putting their shit on the plane... well Izzy, Dez and Durk them girls wasn't finna lift a finger.

"Alright yall let's make a toast to a nice, relaxing vacation that we all very much needed"
Jayda said lifting her champagne glass. We made the toast and took our seats.

"You excited love ?" Amour said grabbing my hand. "Of course baby, I get some alone time with my soon to be wife away from them bad ass kids" I told her laughing. "Boy don't do my babies" she said slapping my thigh.

A couple hours later we finally landed and headed to the Airbnb. "Oh this is niceeee" Amour said walking to the back of the house looking at the view. "Ok Dave y'all actually did some" Jayda said slapping my back. "Dez that's her last slap and then ima beat ha ass" I said warning him. "Nigga you ain't gone do shit" she said. "Can y'all stop arguing at least for these next couple days... let's all say it together.. VACATION" Dez said. "Tell her keep them crawlers off me and we'll be good" I said as she flicked me off.

AMOUR

Getting off the plane and finally getting to the house had everybody more tired than we thought so the first night we thought we'd just have a nice dinner nothing too crazy. I got out the bed and went in the bathroom and seen Dave already getting ready. "Oh you already showered" I said cutting the water back on. "Yeah me and the guys gone get ahead start and meet you women there, gotta find some of that good ole gas" he said smacking my butt and then heading out the bathroom.

"Alright well don't be late to the dinner. I made reservations for 7:30." I said giving him a kiss. I went ahead and started on my hygiene stuff and got started on my makeup.

About 45 minutes later I walked out our bedroom looking for the rest of the girls but soon heard them downstairs taking pictures. "Uh uhhh I know yall not taking pictures without me the hell" I said photo bombing Jayda. "Bitch you look good, y'all gone make baby #2 on this trip" India said slapping my butt. "Girl he wish" I said pulling out my phone for Jayda to take my pictures.

On the way to dinner I decided to post my pics on the gram.

_TheRealAmour.

67,452 likes_TheRealAmour

67,452 likes
_TheRealAmour. The 1 never the ✌🏽🥰

Comments
Jaydawayda could never be the two bestie 😍
Random 😍😍😍
DaveEast Marry me already 🤤
_TheRealAmour. @DaveEast don't worry I am😉

We finally arrived to the dinner and seen the guys already sitting at the table. I could tell they were on cloud 9, Dave's eyes were blood shot red. They just had to go every where smoking. Just some big druggies.

"Damn took yall long enough a nigga starving" Dez said. "I bet you is" Jayda said making us all laugh. "Damn baby you look good" Dave said with his eyes damn near closed. "You sure you can even see me hell yo eyes barely opened" I said squinting my eyes at him. "Mhm" he said smiling

A couple minutes into dinner I seen a familiar face from a distance but didn't really pay too much attention to it, to see who the person was. The rest of the group was talking and laughing, just enjoying one another.

"Is that the infamous Amour Fletcher?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned my head finally realizing who I had just seen.

WE BACK YALLLL😁
This chapter a lil dry but I got some coming for y'all stay tuned.
But who y'all think came to speak to Amour ? 👀

My second book just dropped too🥰 Go read!!