Out

Dave
I had just left the club going to the trap. I thought about getting out of this shit for good. I couldn't put my family in danger with this shit no more, it was getting to crazy out here. Before I did that I needed to be ready financially forever.

I pulled up to the warehouse and got out my car walking up and seeing my security. "Wassup y'all" I said as they opened the door. I walked in seeing some hoes counting money and my niggas bagging some shit. "Where Dez?" I asked one of them. "I think he in the back" he said.

I walked off going to my office seeing Dez on the phone. He was on some lovey dovey shit so I'm guessing he was talking to Jayda ass. "Yuckkk" I said acting like I was finna throw up. He raised the middle finger at me laughing and then getting off the phone. "Don't nobody being saying shit when you and Amour sentimental ass on the phone." He said talking shit. "Don't do my baby bitch" I told him as we started laughing.

"What's going on?" I said as we started sitting down but my phone started ringing and it was Amour. "Wassup pooh?" I said "daveee where are you I miss you and I'm hungry" she said whining through the phone. "I'll be home soon mamas and text me what you want to eat, I love youuu" I told her. "Ok love you baby" she said before hanging up. "I love youuuu" Dez said mocking my voice.

"Nigga fuck you" I told him laughing. "Sentimental ass shit like I said" he said laughing. "Anyways nigga wassup like I was sayin" I said getting me some water out my mini fridge. "Man I think it's time to leave all this trapping shit behind, I mean we got the club anyway that shit popping right now" he said. "Man I was thinking about that shit earlier, we got families to think about now" I told him as he nodded. "I say we make this last move and be done wit this shit for good and open another club or some" he said.

"Coo nigga let's wrap this shit up and end it the right way. I told him dapping him up. We walked out my office and into the main part of the warehouse were everyone else was. "Alright all the bitches dip out!" Dez yelled. They gathered they shit and left, ion know why but every time I was around they ass got scared. I get I'm the boss and shit but I never said two words to them hoes. They count my money and I give me them a lil cut and that's it.

"Anyways me and Dez got some to say to you ugly ass niggas." I said moving my hands letting them know to sit down. "After this last move we leaving this shit behind us" I said as they all looked confused. "So after this y'all will get a cut and then we'll figure out who to move this shit down too" Dez said. "So y'all won't be fuckin wit us? I thought we was family man" a nigga named Bo said.

"Man shut yo soft ass up, we is family nigga we gone always fuck wit y'all we just leaving this drug shit behind. We got families and shit to think about  now" I told them. "Alright bro I respect it" bo said dapping us up. "So let's finish this shit the right way" Dez said making them get back to work. "Aye man this might sound crazy but I think we should just hand the business down to Bo, and be done wit it" Dez said as I nodded my head. "Bet we'll just do that, but let me head out for Amour get on my ass about this damn food." I said shaking his hand.

I got in my car heading to Amour fav food spot. I picked both of us up some to eat and then got Kairi some from McDonald's. I pulled into the garage and got the food out the car letting it back down. "Daddy's home!!" I yelled through the house. Kairi ran down the stairs and into my arms. "Hey babyy" I said picking her up. "You ready eat?" I asked her putting her down and getting her food out.

I sat her down at the table and put her some cartoons on. "Amour!!" I yelled hoping she would come down. She walked around the counter with her hair wrapped in a towel. "Sorry babe I was talking a shower" she said walking up to me giving me a kiss.

We sat down with Kairi watching the movie. This was why I had to get out the game. I had another baby on the way and soon I knew I was going to marry Amour. That shit not worth it anymore, I didn't even tell Amour about me getting out I honestly didn't know when I was gone do it. Hearing Dez say he felt the same way just made it final.

About an hour later I looked down at Kairi who was sleep on Amours lap. "Ima take her to her bed so we can talk" I said picking her up and kissing Amour. I laid Kairi in her bed and gave her a goodnight kiss. I walked back down to Amour was still watching tv.

"Alright pooh let me holla at you" I told her as she turned down the tv. I sat down next her putting her feet on my lap. "So me and Dez was talking and we decided to get out the game for good—" "Dave are you serious" she said interrupting me. "Yeah we got real families and shit to think about we got a baby on the way I don't want nothing to happen to y'all or me" I said rubbing down her legs. "Wowww I didn't even know you were thinking about this, that's good babe I'm so happy" she said smiling with tears in her eyes. "Amour you so damn sensitive" I said laughing at her.

I'm taking a long time because I'm trying to see how I want what's about to happen to happen
Anyways what y'all think about Dave getting out?
And what y'all think about to happen👀