Babyshower

Amour
Today was finally the baby shower and I couldn't wait. Dave and the boys and finally finished putting the babies room together. I needed it to be done before the baby shower so we wouldn't have to worry about doing that and putting all our gifts up.

I walked downstairs looking for Dave and Kairi to get ready to go. "Daveee?" I said through the house but I didn't hear anything. I grabbed my purse and walked outside since I figured they were already in the car and they were. "About time" Dave said with an attitude. "Nigga shut up" I said popping him. He looked at me serious " Amour you know you heavy handed now if I hit yo ass ima be wrong" he said starting the car as I waved him off.

We had finally made it to the place and I still needed to get stuff done. Kairi was ready but I had sexy to get dressed at the place. I was in the room finishing my hair until I decided to take a picture.

"Pooh you ready" Dave said walking in

"Pooh you ready" Dave said walking in. "Yeah can you help me put my dress on please" I said wobbling over time him. "Baby people already here come on" he said helping me. I finished putting my dress on and Dave grabbed Kairi. He grabbed my hand leading me into the baby shower.

Jayda had them put up my maternity pictures and I had to say they looked good as hell. We walked in and greeted all the guest even my mom decided to come. "Hey ma" I said hugging her "hey baby and how is my little baby doing" she said rubbing my stomach. "Ouu please don't get her started. She's been going crazy but as soon as Dave gives her a little talk she'll calm down" I said laughing.

"Hey bestieeee" Jayda said behind me as Dave started talking to Dez. "Girl you did a good job with this shit, it's really nice" I said to her. "I know I know I'm the best" she said smiling. "Amour the pictures came out really good" Dave's mom said. "Right? I wasn't expecting them to look this good" I told her looking at around.

We all talked some more and it was finally time to eat. Of course me and Dave sat in the front, we even had a little seat for Kairi but of course she sat with her grandparents who spoil her so much. "Dave you know Kairi talked me into giving her $100, man that lil girl some else" Dez said. "She hustled yo ass, just like her daddy" Dave said laughing.

For another 20 minutes me and Dave just sat and talked about a bunch of nothing. Until the baby started giving me hell. I held on to the chair closing my eyes. "She kicking again?" Dave said looking at me. I nodded "between her and these mini contractions Im not sure which is worse" I told him slowly opening my eyes. My doctor said it was normal for me to have little contractions here and there since I'm so close to my due date.

Dave
I was rubbing Amour stomach trying to help her out. I bent over to Amours stomach. "Calm down baby you want mommy to make it through the baby shower right? You not gone get your presents if you don't" I said rubbing her stomach some more. "I don't know how you do it but thank you" Amour said smiling. "She's a daddies girl that's how" I said smirking as she rolled her eyes.

"Alright love birds it's time to play the first game" Izzy said. "Oh and just to let y'all know I'm the Godfather" he said dropping the mic. I couldn't help but laugh because the whole gang been arguing about this shit for the past couple weeks.

We started playing the lil games they had sit up I even won one. It was a toilet paper game were you guess how many squares it take to fit around her stomach. I know my baby I rub on that stomach every night.

"Man that nigga cheated he know how big her ass is" Durk said mad. "Don't be a hater because I know my girl bitch" I said laughing. "So where's my gift?" I said holding my hands out. "Dave you won Amour moving on" Jayda said starting the next game. "Ain't that bout a bitch" I said putting my hands on my waist.

It was finally time to open gifts so I sat by Amour. "Baby you look beautiful" I told her smiling. "Thank you stank" she said grabbing my chin kissing me. I looked around the room trying to find Kairi she was back Dez, probably getting some more money out of him. About 45 minutes later we finished opening all the gifts, she had a lot of shit. "Alright pooh we finna take this to the truck" I told Amour grabbing the bags.

Izzy was helping me put the bags in the car while Dez and Durk helped packing the food up. "On some real shit I'm proud of you man" Izzy said. "What you mean" I said confused because it came out of nowhere. "Like you out the game, you taking care of Kairi and you treat Amour like a queen man" he said.

"Yeah but don't get me wrong I fucked up wit Amour but I love her and don't see myself without her. Like you know me I was straight dogging hoes but she different, she make me wanna be a better man and wit Kairi I just knew I couldn't be like pops." I told him as he was shaking his head.

"Keep doing yo thang man, I love you bro" he said giving me a hug. "Awww look at my babies" my moms said coming around the truck smiling. "You gone ma?" I said wrapping my arm around her. "Yeah baby, mama tired" she said hugging us. "I love y'all now be safe. Remember y'all brothers before anything now" she said walking away. "We know ma" Izzy said laughing.

I turned around seeing Amour and the other girls walking out while Dez was holding Kairi who was sleep and then Durk behind them. I grabbed Kairi from Dez putting her in her seat and then dapping them up. "Pooh you ready" I said while she was still talking. "Yeah" she said giving them a hug to leave.

We had finally made it to the house and I put Kairi in her bed and then met Amour upstairs to take a shower. We got out and I lotion her down before I went downstairs to make sure everything was locked and good. I came back upstairs to the room to see Amour knocked out. I climbed in beside her kissing her head as she moved on my chest.