Thanksgiving

Dave
It was finally thanksgiving and and me and Amour were going to my moms house. The whole gang was gone be there. A couple of my nappy headed codings was gone be there too. They bet not be on no funny shit with Amour. "Pooh you ready?" I said grabbing Kairi. "Yeah you get the cake in the car?" she said getting her purse. "Yeah ma I'm on it." I told her smiling sticking out my tongue. "Boy come on, for we be late."

We walked on the house and I seen mom. "Hey ma"I said giving her a hug. "Hey my babies" she said giving me and Amour a hug. "And where is my baby?" She asked talkin about Kairi. "You know she running around here somewhere." I told her. "You ready meet the rest of the family?" I asked Amour. She nodded and sat the cake on the counter.

I grabbed her hand and walked outside to where everyone was. "Wassup y'all" I said walking around hugging everybody. "This Amour my girl don't pull no funny shit either or ima fuck y'all up." I said mainly talking to my rude ass cousins and Auntie. They ass can be real messy. "I'll be back babe I'm finna go say wassup to the guys." I said giving her a kiss.

Amour
I sat down at the table with Dave's cousins. I can't lie I was a little nervous because Dave told me how they were. "So how long you and my cuz been together" Ashley said. Which is Dave's older cousin her sisters name was amber and then his other "rude" auntie was Kim. "Umm a little over a year." I said "hmm and we just know meeting you, y'all can't be that serious." She said sipping her juice. I looked down knowing something was about to start.

"So do you work" Kim asked. "Umm yeah I have my own hair line." "Yeah my nephew don't needa be taking care of no lil girl, he gotta daughter already"
She said. Before I could say something Kairi ran up to me "mommy open juice pwease" I opened her juice and she went back to play.

"Mommy?!" Ashley said. "You ain't her mama". "She started calling me that so I let her" i told them. "Well you shouldn't have, you don't do nothin for her anyways, she got one mama and it ain't you." They said leaving the table. After the conversation my mood quickly changed. I didn't want them to have a problem with me I mean they were Dave's family.

I walked in the house and seen Jayda " hey girl" I said giving her a hug. "Ouu it smell good the food done?" I busted out laughing "yo pregnant ass always hungry" we both laughed. I was ready for her to announce it tonight. "Hold on let me go talk to Dave real quick, I'll be back" I said walking away and seeing Dave and Kairi eating a plate.

 "Hold on let me go talk to Dave real quick, I'll be back" I said walking away and seeing Dave and Kairi eating a plate

"What happened?" He said putting Kairi down. I knew he would be able to tell something happen, he knew me like the back of his hand. "Step outside wit me" I told him. "Ma we'll be right back he said putting his plate down" he grabbed my hand and walked me outside. "What they say Amour?" He asked looking mad already. "They basically said your not serious about me because their just now meeting me and we've been together awhile and then they heard Kairi call me mommy and they said Kairi shouldn't be calling me that because i don't do anything for her and that she only has one mama and it isn't me." I told him looking down.

He sighed and ran his hand down his face. "You don't believe that shit do you?" He asked " Dave of course not, but I know at the end of the day their your family, it would feel good to be accepted by them." I told him leaning on the wall. "Pooh ion even fuck wit them like that, I'm mad they even fixed they lips to say some shit like that when they don't know what the fuck we got goin." He told me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"You wanna go?" He asked me "Nah babe it's not that serious" I said grabbing his hands. "We'll eat and chill for a lil longer and then dip Ian even feelin this shit no more."He said looking annoyed. "Yeah but we gone go in with a good attitude like nothing happened I'm not upset so don't let it upset you. I told him. "Alright man" he said giving me a hug. I leaned up grabbing his face kissing him. "I love you don't worry about it." "I love you too pooh" he said

We walked back in the house and the food was finally done. Everything was set up on a table.

Me and Dave got beside Dez, Jayda, Izzy and Jania

Me and Dave got beside Dez, Jayda, Izzy and Jania. "Damn this food look good, I want everything" Jayda said . "Fat ass" Dez mumbled but loud enough for us to hear. We all started laughing, "Babe you want me to fix Kairis?" I asked him. "She can just eat off ours, she don't like half this shit anyways" he said as I nodded.

Through dinner Ashley and Amber kept giving little smart remarks towards me. "They lucky I'm pregnant, you know I'll whoop that ass" Jayda said whispering to me. "Girl I'm not worried about them, watch this" I told her. I walked over to Dave and felt them watching me so I kissed him and added some tongue while he gripped my ass. I turned around and they were rolling there eyes while Jayda was laughing being petty.

"Mmm baby don't do that you almost got me hard." Dave said. I held his hand as we walked back to sit down. "I thought about what you said about me going to see my parents, and I think ima go only if you come with me though" "Of course mamas you got my support" He said giving me a peck.

"Alright y'all I gotta announcement to make." Jayda said Dez got up and walked over to her. "What the hell you got to say" he said as everybody started laughing. "Im pregnant!!" She said. Dez ran to her picking her up. "Baby you for real" he asked. "Yes" she said with tears in her eyes. "Awww" I said looking at Dave and back at Jayda. Everybody got up to hug them both and congratulate them.

For the rest of the night everybody talked and played games. Even his cousins start to come around. Later that night all of the "gang" came back to our house to just chill a lil longer. Dave's mom kept Kairi so you already know what happened later that night.