Over Wit

AMOUR

Waiting for the door to open seemed liked forever it was almost like I seen the life I had planned flash before my eyes. I tied my hair in a bun with the scrunchy on my wrist then took a deep breath as I heard the door unlock but soon that wouldn't matter.

The door opened revealing Christina in a white oversized shirt and some underwear. The shirt alone made me bust through the door. "WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed as I walked through the house searching the rooms. I got to the master bedroom and seen Dave on the side of the bed zipping his pants in shock like he had seen a ghost.

"This what the fuck you been doing?! With her?! Got me putting my trust back in to you for what??" I screamed at him. "Amour please I'm sorry I fucked up— "Fuck you bro! You disgust me. Im done" I said throwing my ring at him and walking towards the door Christina looked at me with a mug. "Bitch you got some to say? It ain't nun to whoop yo ass" I said stopping to look at her. "Tuh" she said crossing her arms. "That's what I thought" I left out the condo with Dave on my heels.

"Amour can we talk man please" he said trying to grab my arm. "Dude stop touching me after you done fucked her... look at you got a whole ass hickie on yo shit. I don't even know you no more bro. But we growing right Dave? You wanna "marry me" I said with tears in my eyes. "I do baby it was a one time thing man—"

"I don't care. You can keep it I don't wanna marry you. WE DONE!" I said moving him out the way and getting in my car. I drove to the house rushing upstairs to pack some of my clothes because I knew Dave would be right behind me. I dragged my luggage downstairs putting it in my trunk. I can't even tell you what I packed and I didn't care. I just knew I didn't want to look at his face let alone be in the same house as him.

I changed my stubborn ass ways for this man... really grew up and changed into a better Amour for him. For our family and this is what I get in return.

I had decided to go to a nice hotel and not go stay with anybody because I was drained. Mentally and emotionally I was broken. Dave was blowing my phone up but I didn't understand for what. You didn't care about losing me so don't beg now.

I sat on the bed reading his text messages but I didn't want to talk to nobody so I turned my phone completely off. I walked in the bathroom getting undress to take a shower. Getting in I instantly broke down. Confused on how I lost everything I ever wanted and immediately started questioning what I did wrong? If I didn't love him like he needed me too? A lot of times females blame themselves for a mens actions unintentionally, but I quickly realized a nigga gone be a nigga and it's that simple.

DAVE

When I got home Amour was no where to be found, I checked the girls rooms but it was nothing. Then I went in ours and I could tell some of her clothes were missing and our suitcases from the hall closet were gone. I did the dumbest shit for no reason man I had everything I ever wanted and still managed to fuck it up.

I got in my car and drove to Dez crib to see if Amour was there with Jayda. I knocked on the door and Dez answered holding Chosen. "Wassup bro you straight?" He asked looking confused. I walked in looking around and seen Jayda on the couch. "Nigga I thought you'd be wit Amour at the club, she was supposed to be there surprising you" Jayda said leaning up.

"Man can you try to call Amour?" I asked not saying much.

"Ummm yess but why would I be calling Amour?" She said starting the call but it didn't even ring it went straight to voicemail. She tried again and the same thing happened "Dave what the hell is going on?" She said trying to send her a text. "Fuckkkk" I said sitting down with my head in my hands. "Nigga what you—- I know you didn't! Please tell me you ain't do what I think you did!!" Dez said pacing the living room back and forth with his hands on his hip.

I ran my hand across my face shaking my head looking down. "What is wrong with you yo!" He yelled. "Hellooo can somebody tell me why my best friend not answering" Jayda said. "Did y'all fuck bro" Dez asked but I just starred at him. "Nigga! You cheated on her?!" Jayda yelled now standing up. She pulled out her phone again, "she don't even have her location on"

"Man I fucked up that shit was never supposed to happen—

"Duh dumbass!" Dez said cutting me off.

I spent the next couple hours trying to get in touch with Amour still at Dez crib. I called her moms, mine, Izzy and his girl, Durk and India but nobody had heard anything from her. I knew she was upset I just needed to know if she was safe.

I got up from Dez couch getting ready to leave. "Can y'all let me know if y'all hear from her?" I asked
"No... bitch ass" Jayda mumbled. Dez cut his eyes at her and then looked at me "I got you bro" he said dapping me up, shaking his head. He walked me outside to my car. "Ima be real wit you bro.... You gotta live wit what you did and accept the fact Amour might be gone for good this time" he said.

"How I'm supposed to accept that Dez? I love that girl I just fucked up man" I said. "The same way she can't do nothing but accept the fact you fucked another girl on her" he said honestly and with that I got in my car and drove back home.

Since y'all wanted this chapter so bad and I couldn't sleep☺️
Anywayssss I'm sorry I had to do it but who knows they might get back together orrr they might just have to move on.🤷🏽‍♀️💯