Make it Right

3 weeks later

Amour
It's been a couple week since everything happened. Me and Dave were talking a little more just because of Kairi other than that we don't really talk. I'm still in the process of forgiving Dave but it's still not easy. I'm just tired of living my life angry at things I had no control of.

I was at the shop helping get some of these orders out. "Alright y'all there are over 100 orders that need to go out by 3, so everybody get to it" I told my people. "Hey girl" Jayda said "Heyy, you didn't tell me you were stopping by" I told her giving her a hug. "And how is my baby boy doing"I said rubbing on her stomach. Yes Jayda and Dez are having a boy and the baby shower was tomorrow.

"Gurl I'm so ready to drop this damn baby but I really came to stop by to pick up my hair" she said. "Oh yeah I put it in my office" I walked to go get and then gave it to her. "So you know Dave's going to be there tomorrow" she said smiling. " I mean I figured since him and Dez are really close" I said sarcastically. "I'm just saying girl maybe you should give him another chance I know he messed up but you know that man loves you Amour." She said looking at me.

"Yeah but still I don't even know how I could trust him again" I said looking down. "At least think about talking to him" she said rubbing her stomach as I nodded. "Is my nephew kicking in there" I said feeling him. "Girl let me get out of here though Tae ass been blowing me up about this last minute appointment" she said hugging me. "Alright see you tomorrow I'll be there early to help out." I told her.

I started back working but I could only think about Dave. I missed him so much and seeing him every time he brung me Kairi only made it worse. I could tell he wanted to say something every time we saw each other but I knew he was going giving me my space. Maybe Jayda was right, we should probably talk.

Dave
I was at the barbershop with the guys getting ready for Dez baby shower. "This nigga really having a baby" Izzy said. We all started laughing "man my dude gone be a good daddy, it's only right" I told him hitting him on his back, I needa go pick up y'all lil gift" I told them.

"Oh yeah speaking of the baby shower you know Amour gone be there" Dez said. "Nigga duh her and Jayda best friends" I said " I'm just sayin man you gone talk to her or what?" Dez asked "I don't know man she don't wanna talk to me right now I respect that." I told them. "Man as much as you may think Amour don't wanna talk to you she do bro, the same way you missing her ass she missing you too but she not finna tell yo. Trust me Jania ass be on the same shit." Izzy said "Right especially Jayda ass and them hormones man, them bitches the devil, but on some real shit you gone have to chase her ass, that's what she want. That'll show her if you care or not" Dez said.

"Man I'm really taking advice from you goofy ass niggas" I said looking at them laughing. "Oh you niggas needa be there early to help set up shit, Jayda not finna be running my ass all day." Dez said. We all started laughing walking to our cars. "Alright man Ill see y'all niggas tomorrow" I said dapping them up.

Next day...
Amour
It was finally the baby shower and I was on my way to the location. Jayda made me pick up the cake and some more balloons. I pulled up and Dez was standing outside on his phone. "Dez come help me with this stuff nigga" I told him. "Man Jayda already got me doing some shit matter fact there go Dave" he said as Dave walked out the door. "Go help Amour wit that stuff y'all stupid ass need to talk anyway" Dez said. I was definitely whoopin his ass later.

Dave started walking to me he looked so good man. He lucky we not together right now or we would've been in somebody back seat. "Wassup" he said lickin his lips. He knew what he was doing to me. "Uhh hi can you just grab the cake and don't drop it or you dealing with Jayda not me" I said as we both started laughing. He grabbed the cake and I grabbed the rest of the balloons closing my car door.