Pop up

Amour
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled. "Am—amour can we talk please" my mom said. "How did you even get my address" I said with an attitude. "I seen the messages between you and your father. The pictures, Amour why didn't you tell me you were having my grandchild" she asked.

"Because it's none of your business, I don't owe you anything. I hope you didn't come all this way for that." I told her. "Look it's getting late my daughter sleep too so you can stay in the guest room" Dave said letting her in the houses. I looked at him and crossed my arms "um what?" I asked him. "Amour where she gone go it's 1 in the morning and you know how it get the later it is, she can sleep in the guest room tonight and then we'll figure some out in the morning" he said walking her to one of the guest rooms.

I rolled my eyes going upstairs to lay down. I knew I was stressing myself out so I tried to calm down. Dave walked in sitting on on the edge of the bed beside me rubbing my stomach. "Look pooh, I know you mad at me but if something happened to her out there I wouldn't be able to forgive myself and neither would you. I think you should hear her out and see what she really here for. I know you still angry with her but I also know you want her to be in your life. I see how you is with my moms so I can only imagine how you would be with her if you had the chance." He said looking at me.

My eyes started to water because everything he was saying was right, but I couldn't shake the fact that she did nothing to protect me growing up. He wiped my tears giving me a kiss. He laid down next to me letting me lay on his chest. "Amour don't be stressing yourself out about all of this ima be here every step of the way. I'll take Kairi to my moms so she don't even gotta see her in the morning" he said playing in my hair. I nodded and gave him one last kiss. "I love you" I told him "I love you more baby" he said kissing my head and with that we went to sleep.

Next morning
Dave
I woke up and it was about 7am. I slid out from under Amour trying not to wake her up she really didn't get any sleep after her mother got here. I went to use the bathroom and then brushed my teeth. I went to the closet putting on a hoodie some sweats and then my white forces.

I grabbed my keys off the night stabs ache walked to Kairis room. She was just waking up when I walked in. "Good morning baby" I said going to her closet to get her clothes. "We go bye bye?" She said sitting up. "Yeah you going to GG house" I told her smiling. "Yayy" she said clapping. Only reason she like going over there so much is because she know she get what she wants. I put her clothes on and carried her to my truck.

I stopped at McDonald to get her some breakfast but she's damn sure wasn't eating in the truck. Kids eat to messy for that. I pulled up getting her and the food out the car while she rung the door bell. My moms answered the door with her coffee in her hand. "Dave what the hell yall doing here so early" sue said opening the door.

I walked in shaking my head "oh lord Dave what you done did"I scrunched you my face "Ma this ain't even about me" I said opening Kairis food for her. I walked her into the living room and sat down. "Amours moms is here" I told her. "Here as in where" she said confused. "Like here as in she at the crib". "What the hell, how is Amour? She not stressing that baby is she?" She asked. "You know how she is wit her moms I know she want some type of relationship she just can't get over what happened to her I mean who would. But look ima leave Kairi here until all this figured out ion want her around all this." I said getting up to give her a hug.

"Take care of my baby now Dave" she said as I gave Kairi a kiss. "I love you baby" I said walking to the door. I gave my moms one last hug and headed back to the house. I walked in the house and smelled some food. "Oh uh I just started cooking what y'all had hope that's okay" Amours mom said. I just nodded and started walking off "wait Dave can I y'all to you" she said making me turn around.

"I just wanted to apologize for how I acted the first time meeting you. I can see how happy Amour is with you I shouldn't have said the things I did." She said playing with her fingers. "Look you don't gotta apologize you owe at Amour all the apologies not me, now ima go check on her" I told her walking back upstairs.

Amour was still asleep all cuddled up to the pillow like it was me or some. I took off my shoes and moved the pillow over laying back with her. She moved around a lil bit before opening her eyes. "What's that smell?" she asked looking around. "Really Pooh? No good morning or anything else just some about some food" I said acting like I was hurt.

She smacked her lips and gave me a kiss. "Noo but really what is it?" She said serious. "Your moms cooked breakfast" I said making her roll her eyes. "She apologized to me when I came back from dropping Kairi off" I told her sitting up. "Good that's the least she could do" she said going to the bathroom. I head the water running so I assumed she was brushing her teeth.

I walked in standing behind her rubbing her stomach. "Come on let's go eat" I said turning her around. "Da-" "Amour come on is your turn to get out everything you need to say without that bitch ass nigga being here to try to stop you" I told her grabbing her hands. She nodded and wrapped her hands around my neck giving me a kiss. I smacked her ass and held her hand going downstairs to join her moms.

How y'all think this talk gone go?
Y'all think her mom changed or she still gone be on the same shit👀
And this weekend their won't be any chapters😬 my birthday Friday so y'all know what that mean 🤪🤪