Kairis Day

Dave
It was finally my baby birthday, she was turning 2. Amour planned this big party for her at this play place. Of course the whole gang was going to be there and then my moms. I got my baby so much shit, Amour was tryna to tell me to stop but I didn't give a fuck. Kairi can have whatever she wants.

I walked in Kairis room and she was still asleep. "Pooh Pooh you gone wake up for daddy?" I said rubbing my hands on her head. Looking at her really made me in my feelings my baby was getting to big too fast. I picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder still asleep. I walked in the room and Amour was up scrolling on her phone.

"Dave you did not go get her" she said looking at me putting her phone down. I looked at her rolling my eyes laying down with Kairi. She started laughing "Dave you can't be serious" she said in between laughs. "Amour leave me alone this my baby I can lay with her if I want too" I said messing with Kairis face.

Amour got up and went to the bathroom. I guess to take a shower before we had to start getting ready. Kairi had finally woke up. "Good morning" I said sitting her up. She laid back down on my chest "Daddy eat" she said. "Kairi you literally just woke up asking about food, I swear you and Amour the same people. Can daddy at least get a kiss first?" I said pouting.

She leaned and kissed me on my cheek. I got up from the bed and carried her down stairs. I made it to the kitchen sitting her on the counter looking in the pantry. "Kairi what you want to eat baby?" I turned around and she was pointing at some cookies. "Kairi it's breakfast" I told her as she just stared at me. I got the cookies out the pantry and walked to her.

"Ok here but you bet not tell mommy—" I started to say as Amour interrupted me walking in the kitchen. "Tell mommy what" she said. "Dave it's 10 really" she said slapping my arm. "Amour it's her birthday she can have what she wants. Ain't that right baby" I said smiling at Kairi she just nodded eating the cookie.

"Ok come on Kairi so we can get started on this hair" Amour said grabbing her. "Alright I'm finna take a shower real quick" I said giving Amour a kiss. I walked upstairs and started on my hygiene stuff.

Amour
I had decided to go ahead and give Kairi a quick bath she took one last night but I wanted to wash her hair before I did it. I got her out the tub and put her on one of Dave's old shirts until I finished her hair. I gave her, her iPad and got started.

"Pooh what time we gotta pick up the cake?" Dave said walking out the bathroom. "12 so we needa hurry up" I told him finishing Kairis hair. "Babe go get Kairis outfit I laid on her dresser please" I said standing up walking to the closet to get my clothes too.

I put my clothes on and grabbed kairis clothes and put her on the bed. "Ouuu kairi you look so pretty" Dave said kissing on her cheeks. "I'm bout to go put everything in the car." Dave said as I nodded. I gave Kairi her iPad back until I finished getting my self together.

About 25 minutes later I was done putting my clothes on and Dave was done putting the birthday bags and extra stuff in the car. "Come on Kairi you ready to go to your party?" I said picking her up going downstairs. She nodded her head still watching videos on her tablet.

I put her in her seat and got in the car. Dave came out with the birthday presents we had bought Kairi and put them in the truck. He drove to pick up the cake. I looked down at my phone and seen Jayda calling me. "Hey bestie" I said. "Hey girl I was just calling so you could send me the address to the place." She said. "Oh shit my bad ima send it right now." I said going to our messages.

"You got it?" I asked her. "Yeah I'll see you in a few" she said hanging up. Dave looked at me shaking his head. I already knew what he was thinking. "Shut up" I said. He just started laughing, he knows I been rippin and running tryna get stuff done for her party.

We finally pulled up and I got out the car and went in to get the cake. It looked so good they did a good job. I put the cake in the backseat and got back in the car heading to the party.

We walked in and the family was already there. Dave was holding the cake and I was holding kairis hand and her presents with the other. "Hey y'all" I said to everyone sitting around the tables. "Happy birthday Kairi" everyone said looking at her. She was so shy she hid behind Dave. "This yo birthday Kairi you not gone play" Dave asked her. "Come on daddy go slide down the slide wit you" he told her walking to the slide.

 "Come on daddy go slide down the slide wit you" he told her walking to the slide

For a couple hours all the kids played around with Kairi. She had finally come around to everyone. We finally got the chance to sing happy birthday. Everybody gathered around and sung to Kairi as she looked at her cake.

We cut the cake and everybody ate a piece but Jada ass ate a couple

We cut the cake and everybody ate a piece but Jada ass ate a couple. My nephew was doing her so wrong.  "Pooh you did a good job bringing all this together" Dave said holding Kairi. I smilied and blew him a kiss before taking a picture of them and posting it on my Instagram.

TheRealAmour_.

Liked by 644,467 and DaveEastMy loves ❣️Happy Birthday Kairi

My loves ❣️Happy Birthday Kairi.
7,567 comments
Dave East Love you pooh❤️
TheRealAmour_. @DaveEast love you more daddy❤️😏

Hi Kairi" a woman said. I wasn't sure who she was but she looked a little messed up. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Dave said looking angry putting Kairi down and pulling her to the side. I walked over to them "Dave who is this?" I asked him grabbing his hand looking at her. "Kairis mother" she said looking back at me.

So kairis mother is back
What y'all think she up too☕️☕️
The drama that's about to come with her being back is gone be CRAZYYY☕️😭
I forgot to post yesterday so y'all getting another chapter later.😘