New business

Dave

"Pooh it'll only be a week I promise" I said.

Right now Amour was being a crybaby because she didn't want me leaving her for a week but it was only for business. "Dave I don't get why you can't find another spot around here why California?" She said sitting on the bed.

"Because me and Dez taking this club shit serious Amour and why not expand it to Cali? The money we gone make is perfect." I said packing the rest of my bags. She looked so sad when I was explaining but it had to be done. Money don't grow on trees around here. The lifestyle we live is expansive but don't get me wrong we got money but I'm not just thinking about me and Amour, my kids gotta be set too.

"Pooh what's really up? I know you not just trippin about me going out there. You scared I'm cheat huh?" I said sitting next to her. She laid her head on my shoulder "I don't know I guess. We just haven't been away from each other like this in a long time."

"Look Amour I know I fucked up in the past but believe me all that's over wit. I love you I'm not fuckin my family up for no 2 dolla hoe." I told her making her smile. I gave her a quick kiss and slapped her ass. My phone started ringing and it was Dez. "Come on nigga before we miss our flight" he said. "Ight here I come" I said hanging up.

I grabbed my luggage and put my phone in my pocket. I looked at Amour who had her lip poked out. "Come on baby" I said grabbing her hand. I opened the door and turned around to Amour. I reached down wrapping my arms around her waist giving her a nice long kiss. "I love you" she said kissing me one last time. "I love you more baby I'll text you when we land" I said making her nod her head.

"Damn bout fuckin time. Niggas love to take all damn day" Dez said as I got in the car and he pulled off. "Man shut yo ass up Amour don't want me to go I guess she having thoughts about me cheating" I told him. He shook his head "you ain't the only one Jayda on the same shit"

5 hours later
"Aye ima be real wit you. I'm tryna get this shit done as fast as possible if we can find a spot tomorrow that'll be good so I can get back to Amour" I told Dez while he was eating we had finally made it to the Airbnb we paid for while we were here. I couldn't sleep I'm no hotel wit his ass. Im wit all the freaky FaceTimes while we out here.

"Ight nigga so we got a couple places to look at tomorrow and we'll go from there." He said. "Ight I'm finna call the wifey." I said grabbing my food and walking to my room. I pulled my phone off the charger and started to FaceTime Amour. "Damnnn girl where you going" I said when she answered. "Oh shut up I'm just going to lunch with my mom" she said laughing.

"You miss daddy?" I said taking a bite of my food. "Yes David" i scrunched you my face because she called me by my government and ion like that. "Amour stop playin wit me. Where my babies at"

"Kairi you wanna say hey to daddy" I heard her say. Kairi came to the phone smiling. "Hey baby you being good?" I said as she nodded her head. We continued talking until it was time for them to leave. It was already a lil late over here so I went ahead and fell asleep.

Amour
"Hey ma" I said giving her a hug while holding Kaelanis car seat. "Ooh look at my pretty grand babies she said picking Kairi up. We sat down and looked at the menu.

"Can I get you guys started with some drinks?" The waiter asked. "Uhh yes can I get a pink lemonade and then a kids lemonade" I said looking at Kairi. My mom soon ordered what she wanted as I went ahead and ordered me and kairis food.

25 minutes later
"Amour where's Dave?" She said taking a bite of her food. "California. Him and Dez are expanding there club business there so he went out there to chose a location" I said picking up Kaelani so I could feed her.

"How's everything been going with you?"

"Well there's a reason I called you to this lunch, I got some news the other day and I wanted to make sure I shared it with you, because its pretty serious." She said. I put my fork down and looked at her confused. "What do you mean? What's going on?" I said worried.

"Well I went to the doctor for my annual check up and my doctor found a lump in my breast... they ran some test and I have.. stage 4 breast cancer." She said barely letting the words come out from crying so hard. My mouth dropped with tears coming from my eyes.

I know me and my mother never really had the best relationship but I wouldn't want her to go through this especially when we're in the middle of working on bettering our relationship. Every time things are going good something always happens and ruins it all.

"Look Amour I know this is hard to hear saying we don't have the best relationship but whether we like it or not this thing is moving fast and I-I'm tired already Amour." She said crying.

I got up from my seat hugging hear tightly. We both started crying harder. I knew something wasn't right it was like every time I seen her she was getting smaller and smaller I guess I didn't want to ask because I was afraid of the answer.

Dave is expanding the clubsssss👏🏾
But hopefully he puts a 💍 on Amours finger sooner than later.
And Amours mom has cancer 😭
What y'all think👀