Chapter fifty

Chapter 50 -

A little bit of Axelonar for yall 😏
And just so you all know, I imagined Axel to look quite a bit like Sam Heughan (who plays Jamie Fraser in Outlander, which by the way is such a fabulous show and I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves costume drama, historical stuff and hot guys in kilts.)

***

"Axel" El whispered tapping at his door, tears in her eyes.

"El, what are you doing here? Are you alright?" He questioned.She bit her lip and pushed past him, she went and perched on the table in Axels chamber. "Are you alright?" He repeated, leaning against the hearth.

El remained silent and shook her head, and poured herself a drink, then hastily downed the goblet. "I told him that it wasn't working anymore" she said finally "he didn't like that"

"I don't imagine he would" axel said, a little taken aback.

"He tried to talk to me, like I hadn't just murdered someone, then he tried to talk to me about why I did it." She poured another drink, and pushed her hair behind her ears before continuing "then while I was arguing with him, I realised I was just arguing just to feel something, I was screaming at him, trying to get angry, but I felt nothing towards him, then I fucked him to try to feel something, but I didn't feel anything. I had never wanted anything more in this world than to feel something for him, again." She drained her cup and pour another. "Now all I want to do is cry, but no tears will come" she looked up from her empty cup and looked to Axel "he asked me to promise him that I wouldn't come here tonight, but I told him I couldn't make promises I can't keep, then I left"

Axel didn't say anything , he knew she just needed to talk and he honestly had nothing to say.

"We need to go home" Axel said after a while.

"I agree, I long for Winterfell so much and being here is suffocating me, I can't stand it"

"I know" he sighed.

El drank another goblet, then stood up, she stood right in front of Axel, his hand reached out tentatively and placed it on her hand, she entwined his fingers in hers, he pulled her close, so close their lips were almost touched, she inhaled sharply and pressed her lips to his, she dropped her empty goblet and it clattered to the floor, while her free hands grabbed his face and pulled him by his hair closer to her. "What are we doing?" Axel asked as he pulled away.

El kissed his jawline and neck "I don't know, but I like it" she tilted his chin so he was directly looking at her, "if you want me to stop let me know."

"El you'll hate yourself tomorrow" Axel cautioned.

"Axel, it's not like it was before" She smirked, taking a few steps backwards, Elonar pulled the strings of her dress, and let the fabric fall to the floor.

"Gods" he gasped rubbing his hand down his face and sighed looking at her "are you sure you want this?" He asked.

She only nodded and slowly walked closer,her grey eyes were so alive with lust, she took his hand, kissed it and placed it gently against her bare breast, he sighed and smirked rubbing his thumb over her nipple. Gently El unlaced Axel's shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, her hands then went for his belt, and untied in and throw it the floor.

He grabbed her face a little roughly and kissed her hard, Axel pushed her back and she landed back on his bed, she lay back and pushed her hair out of her face, Axel pulled off his breeches and opened her legs slowly, He lend himself down into her so gently, she gasped a little. "am I hurting you?" He questioned pulled out.

"God no, it's perfect" she held his hair, and she wrapped her legs around him, pushing him in. He pressed into her harder, where had he learned all this, last time El had to take control completely because Axel had no clue about how any of it worked.

God she felt something, El kept pulling him closer and closer still, wanting to feel the fire his presents radiated. She kissed him hard, holding his cheeks as he released into her, watching his face, his eyes squeezed shut, his blonde hair falling onto his face. This was so beautiful, so pure, but yet so bad. He was as enticing as he was toxic.

***

Elonar woke to Axel's lips against her thighs, she moaned softly and looked down at him, "good morning milady" he smirked, raising his head.

He spread her legs and his tongue trailed up her thigh, his tongue brushed her and she grabbed his hair "what are you doing?" She asked.

"Why? Do you want me to stop?" He smirked lifting his head a little. El only sighed in response,as he resumed his previous position between her legs, she held his head in position, her back arched as his tongue dug further into her.

Loudly knocking on the door interrupted them, but at first they ignored it, axel pulled her body closer, with such strength she didn't know he had.one of his Hands reached up her body, while the other held her waist steady. "Axel for fuck sake open the door" it was Garlan. El knew it, by his voice, and guilt surged through her, but Axel's tongue against her brought her back.

"Axel.." El whined as his tongue applied more pressure.

"Axel if you don't open this door now, I'm going to break it down" Garlan shouted.

"Axel you have to go" she said sitting up, he leaned up and kissed her gently before pulling away.

"Oh for fuck sake I'm coming" he swore, running his fingers through his hair.

He turned to the and quickly pulled his trousers on before opening the door, El hid under the covers. "Yes?" He asked.

"Where's my wife?" Garlan demanded.

"I honestly have no idea, I'm sorry" Axel smirked.

"Axel don't bullshit me, I know she's in your bed."

"Well if you knew where she was then why are you asking?" Axel questioned.

Garlan sighed "just let me see her, it's urgent"

"She wasn't terribly happy you, last I heard" axel smirked. El thought it almost cruel how easy Axel was doing this, torturing Garlan like this.

"Axel just let me in, please" Garlan was pleading now. El stood and pulled Axel's shirt on. Guilt surged through her seeing him, how bad this must look to him, her standing there in nothing but Axel's shirt, getting out of his bed. In that moment she did feel something, she remember what they used to have and it pained her more than anything to have him staring at her, with those God damned alluring golden eyes, red from lack of sleep, genuinely concerned enough about her to be this desperate to tell her something. And in that moment El wanted nothing more than to run over and kiss him, try to fix things with him, try to make it like it was before the war. But she knew deep down that what she had with him was gone.

Elonar peered around the corner cautiously "El they know, they know you killed her" he said seeing her. Axel stepped aside and let Garlan in, and shut the door.

"What?" El questioned.

"They know El" he repeated.