Chapter fifty nine

Chapter fifty nine

This is short and shit, I'm sorry, my exams finish next week then I can give you guys quality Gelonar and also new ideas that people have been suggesting. So I'm sorry this is short, bare with me for another week and I'll give you guys a really good, LONG, GELONAR filled chapter. Comment ideas 😊

Elonar

The castle was swarming, everyone bustling around madly. With Stannis' army making camp just to the north and Stannis himself waiting for El in the great hall.
"Your grace, I'm terribly sorry about all this" El said pushing her loose curls behind her ears, "I had intended to wait for you before we started any conflict, but things got a little out of hand, so I apologise" she bowed curtsying gracefully

Stannis' eyes were cold as the night outside and his voice was colder when he spoke, "Lady Stark, they tell me you dealt with our little Bolton problem? So now, I am wondering why I am here, if you could settle this matter yourself"

"You see, your grace. I did deal with the Bolton problem, but as a result the Bolton Bannermen declared their betrayal to us both, they do not accept me as ruler of the North, nor you as ruler of the seven kingdoms." El said, trying to keep her calm, "your grace" she added out of curtesy at the end.

Stannis raised an eyebrow at her, "how many men?"

"That left with Lord Karstark?" She asked and received a nod from Stannis, "over 600 we think"

"And if I help you now Lady stark, will you fight with me when I truly need you?" Stannis asked skeptically.

El got down on one knee, and looked up at her king, "your grace, I swear my the old gods and the new, that I will serve you and help you take your rightful place as King of the seven kingdoms"

Stannis considered Elonars gesture momentarily "very well, we fight in the morning, see that my men Are fed and clothed by the morning."

"As you say, your grace" Elonar said, turning away and ordering Alysane to attend to Stannis' soldiers needs.

She was exhausted, it was been an extremely long evening that had felt as though it had gone in a blind of an eye. When upstairs she began to contemplate killing Roose. "Roose deserved to die like that didn't he?" El asked slumping on the bed, "in my head his death was always so much more satisfying, I mean he's the man who murdered my family"

"He deserved it" Garlan said blankly, "how was Sansa?" He asked staring into the flames in the brasier.

"Ungrateful, I should have left her there, you know after Alysane shot Ramsey with that arrow, the little bitch didn't thank Alysane, or me, for saving her." El said rolling her eyes.

"Maybe she was just in shock, I mean you might have-" Garlan began

"No Garlan, I wouldn't have been in her position. I wouldn't have let Ramsey get that close to mean"

"I meant, if I'd have been different.. Because as I remember it, you were pretty afraid of me on our wedding night , if I had wanted you a little more, and had not been so patient as to wait, things between us might have been vey different"

El contemplated this, "I guess so, I mean if you put it like that"

Garlan lay down beside her, and took her face in his palm, "are you tired?" He took a lock of her hair In between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes, but there's no way I can sleep tonight" She sighed, "and how many times have we been like this?" El asked.

"A good too many" Garlan smiled pressing his lips gently to her neck, "just relax" he purred.

"But how can I? They're going to kill us.." She started.

"But El, my dear, I won't let them. You know that. Stannis won't let them have your castle, his whole army is here, against a few men who never liked you anyway, and Stannis needs you on his side, he needs someone ruling the north he can trust." Garlan said pulling away but still holding her neck, "and I won't let any man touch you, not again El, your mine. And I have a duty to protect you, not like last time. last time I left you and I'm sorry."

"You didn't leave me, you got captured that wasn't your fault" that was the first time El had said that out loud, admitting that Garlan's imprisonment was not in fact his fault. Up until now she had always sort of blamed him for that, it felt somewhat relieving admitting this to herself.

He didn't answer, he just looked at her, his golden eyes looking strangely brown in the light. Garlan's hand fell from her neck to her chest, "well if you don't want to sleep, perhaps we could do something else?" He asked seriously, but his lips curled up in the corners, into a small smile.

"What exactly did you have in mind, my love?" El smiled, her cheeks blushing a slight pink.

Garlan shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure" he said pulling at the laces of the front of her dress, his hand gently reached reached inside her dress gently massaging her left breast, Garlan pulled the fabric of her dress open exposing her whole chest. She moved closer and took his face in her hands, fingertips pulling him by the think stubble on his cheeks into her lips. His lips pulled at hers so gently that she was pulling him back closer to her.

El pulled away and stood up flicking her hair off her shoulders. She turned away and untied her skirts, letting them fall in a pool underneath her, leaving her just in her thin shift, El unlaced her bodice fully and pushed it off her shoulders, then she began to take off her jewellery, she had just lifted the shift from her body when, Garlan's hands found her waist where he pulled her back into his semi-hardness, his lips pressed gently against her bare neck sending spirals of pleasure through her body, she rolled her head back against him. "I want you" she whispered.

"Patience my love" he whispered biting down on the flesh of her neck gently and began to move his hands all over her body, "we have all night" he said into her neck. She turned around into him slowly, and she pulled him closer by his hair, untying it from its bun, El ran her slender fingers through his hair, entangling her fingers in his brown waves, she pulled him into her lips, where she delicately kissed him, tugging at his lips until Garlan took her face in one hand and he deepened the kiss, his tongue pressing itself gracefully against hers. El pressed her hands to his chest and pulled at the thin fabric of his shirt until his chest was exposed.

Garlan fell back on the bed and El straddled him gracefully, he wrapped his arms around her enclosing her in his warmth. They moved together, as one beautiful being. Garlan took her face in his hands gently "I love you El" He smiled, holding her hips and bringing them into him.

"Hmm" she moaned and opening her eyes, finding Garlan's golden orbs only a breathe away from her, "I love you too" she said pulling his lips back to hers and kissing him gently.