Chapter Twenty-four

Chapter twenty-four:

This chapter and the chapters that will follow, are kinda diverting away from both the show and the books, this is my fanfiction, if you down like it tough, there will be more a gelonar so calm your tits. By the way thank you for 12k and third ranked 😘 I really appreciate it guys I love you all.

Garlan Tyrell

The Raven from Lady Margaery came late one night, Garlan sat at the desk, slumped lazily in the chair, in only his small clothes, in the bed chamber, reading and re-reading the letter from his sister. The winter winds howled outside, inside the chamber, a fire roared in the Hearth. El crept up on him, he had not even heard her wake, nor get up. She slid her hand down his chest from behind and kissed the top of his head.

"What news?" She asked, squinting at the letter in the darkness. Garlan stayed silent not answering her. "Garlan." She said seriously, he looked up at her.

"The Lannisters, want us to swear alliance to them. Or they will go to war with us. They have also requested a meeting" Garlan said coldly.

"I told you" El said, stepping away and pacing the room. "I said allying with Stannis was a bad idea, but no. You brought him right to our gates so I couldn't refuse him. And we sacrificed our vows to your family for him and now they want war with us. They makes me look as bad as my brother Robb. He made mistakes like this and now he is dead. Gods, Garlan, what do I do?" She was nearly screaming.

"What else could I have done?" He said angrily standing and kicking the chair behind himself. "He would have killed me."

"and now your own family will kill you" El retorted

"The lannisters, are not my family" Garlan spat. "El you cannot blame me for this, we will get through this. We will work out a compromise."

Elonar stark laughed "we" she looked him up and down "before you, I was doing great. I had the north, it was mine, now I shall loose it, all thanks to you."

"You cannot simply blame it on me." Her words had wounded him "and they tell me before I came and brought my men, that you were loosing they north. "

"We cannot fight the lannister army." She sunk to the floor and hid her face in her arms. "I cannot do a thing without breaking vows to someone."

"If Stannis is the true king then we stay loyal to him. And my family will forgive me, if they knew" Garlan said. "I'm sure we can compromise El"

"You obviously do not know the Lannisters as I know them Garlan. They will slay us all and place someone else on my throne." El said punching the ground "all I want is the north and they will never give that to me" she stood up slowly, However angry Garlan was at El, he noticed her beauty through her rage and pain. Her fire burned strong in the darkness. "And I shan't leave Winterfell, winter is coming, and I am staying here until the winter passes." El shood tall, hands on her hips "We can also send our terms to Lannisters, and see what they say. If they let us keep the north, then we take the north and leave them be. But if they want war, then war is what they will get, we will die for North"

Garlan smiled, and she glared furiously at him "what?" She snarled

"I've just never seem, such a beautiful, powerful, strong women, before you, my dear and I admire Your courage and I will stay and fight until the bitter end" he sat black down In the chair and El sat atop him.

"I'm sorry" she said, pushing her hair back from her face "about what I said about us. We will always be us, and before you I was a terrified little girls and you have made me into the woman that I am"

Garlan placed his hands on her hips "you were angry and I know you never meant a word of it" she kissed him hard, pressing herself against him, her bed clothes slipping off around her. "My queen" she blushed.

"I am no queen" she half laughed.

"You, will always be my queen." he kissed her neck and she pushed her fingers against his chest. "My northern queen" she breathed him in "I love you" he attempted to enter her but she stopped him, pulling away slightly.

"No" she said strongly "we cannot afford to get another child now, not if we are about to go to war" Garlan nodded in agreement and just kissed her.