New Hope

11 years ago

I just lost my mom, my siblings had been taken away by my dad. That man really giving me some nerves.

Now I'm here all alone wandering the streets without knowing where to go. (you are 10 years old at this time in case you didn't know)

After a few moments, I heard the sound of people chasing around and I wonder what is happening. A 10 years old girl who has a lot of curiosity tends to follow and want to know what is happening. Right after I'm following two big, mascular and not to mention scary men chasing a long red-braided hair woman.

The chasing continue until in an old warehouse and I was hiding behind the wall not far enough from them. I can see the men split up to find the woman.

As I'm too focused on the man, suddenly I was grabbed from behind with my mouth closed. I try to fight whoever grabbing me but of course I don't have enough strength to fight, so I just close my eyes.

I could feel that I was carry with running and stop. After debating with myself, I finally open my eyes and see a pair of green eyes looking at me.

I was too mesmerised with her eyes and suddenly flinched with her touch, when she realised she scarred me, she says, "hey malsyhka, it's okay it's fine no need to scare". She gave me her hand and slowly I took it and she smile and hug me.

For a moment, I feel save in her embrace after I lost my family.