New Year

y/n's POV
New Year. It's been five years since I met Natasha Romanoff. Two years since Tony adopted me. A lot had happened. HYDRA, SHIELD, Red Room. James, Yelena. I miss them both.

"you ready princess?" I snapped from my trance. Pietro ready with his suit. Dad as usual having a party in any chance he got. "ready speedo." we both made our way downstairs. "There my lovely daughter y/n Stark everyone!!!" all cheering when both me and Pietro enter the lounge area.

My hands start sweating cause this time my dad didn't just invite close friends and families, but he did invite the whole business partners, clients, my co stars and of course press. I try my best to act cool in front all of them.

"Hey y/n!" I turn to the voice and smile. "Hey Scar. Nice dress! Hope you enjoy the party." we grow pretty close while filming Sing. She's voicing Ash while I'm voicing Meena. "Thank you and look at you with your suits." she smirking. We then talk about filming and catching up few things. Pietro went to Vision and his twin.

I squint my eyes and see a blond woman talk to my mom. I walk to her and spin her around. "Woa woa hold on there Matthew. Stop it!!!" she giggle and hit my arm. I laughed so hard and finally put her down. "Sorry Chase can't help it." I then walk to my mom who laughing at both of us. "Hey mom miss you." I wrapped my arms around her neck, cover my face on her shoulder. "not yet young lady. You got alot of people to deal tonight plus it's New Year!" she rub my back. I groaned and look at my beautiful mom. "I wish it could be just us celebrating without the clients and paps." I pout. Before I could continue, I was being drag by someone to the stage. "Now we present to you one and only y/n Stark to sing a song for us!" dad said with a smirk.

"you will deal this later Anthony." his eyes widen and his face sudden change. "Hey everyone it's 30 minutes to 12, so I will dedicate this song for my family especially." I then sit on a stool with a mic. "J, hit the juice!" JARVIS then play the song. (you can play this is what falling in love feels like by JVKE on Spotify)

Feel like sun on my skin
So this is love, I know it is
I know it sounds super cliché
But you make me feel some type of way
This is falling, falling in love, yeah

I then humming and the crowd starts to cheer at me.

I got a lot on my mind
Got some more on my plate
My baby got me looking forward to the end of the day
What you say? You and me
Just forget about the past, throw it in the trash
What you say? You and me
Live the life we never had like we're never going back

Feel like sun on my skin
So this is love, I know it is
I know it sounds super cliché
But you make me feel some type of way
This is falling, falling in love

I know it sounds super cliché
But you make me feel some type of way
This is falling, falling in love (yeah)
This is falling, falling in love (ooh)

The crowd cheering and requesting for more. "alright people I got one song. Everyone sit back and relax. This one for my sibs, Natalia, Clint, Tom and Lizzie." I smile. (you can play Someone to you by BANNERS)

I don't wanna die or fade away
I just wanna be someone

Dive and disappear without a trace
I just wanna be someone
Well, doesn't everyone?
And if you feel the great dividing
I wanna be the one you're guiding
'Cause I believe that you could lead the way