Right Behind You

A year later

'oh come on Matthew! Give me a peak on the song!'

'Nope no can do Chase. I won't show it to you unless I had finish working on it.' I giggle at her pout. I take a place opposite her and I stare at her emerald eyes. It's calming. I feel safe around her. I feel like I known her for a long time.

'it's rude to stare Stark.' I furrow my eyebrows at her. Giving a question look. 'Stark?' She then cupped my face and give me a soft smile. 'Yes wake up Stark. I need you to wake up now. Wake up y/n.' Her grip starts to loosen up and her shadow starts to fade away.

'NO no no don't leave me Chase. Chase, Chase CHASE!!!!'

I woke up in drenched. This is not the first time I dream the same woman with beautiful emerald eyes. 'who are you Chase?' I rub my face in frustration.

"Jade, you have a mission." Dreykov said to me. Since I've been here, I never made a good relationship with him. It's just can't. "Where to this time?" I roll my eyes.

Suddenly a hard slap hit my face. "That is not a nice way to greet your leader y/n." I grin looking at him. "No you just have sensitive issues that's all." I let out a small chuckle and put my hands up in defeat. "alright alright what's the deal? Who am I supposed to kill this time?"

"NATASHA ROMANOFF." I look at him in confusion. That name sounds familiar but blurry in mind. "Tell me three solid reasons why I need to kill her?" he walks towards me and caressing my cheeks. "well Jade, you not remember isn't it? I pull away from him.

"Get off from me you bit*ch!" Instead of pulling, he grab my face hard "you just follow the instructions I give you and your face will not get hit."

He let go my face and before I walk out, "Be smart Dash, no mistakes if you want Belova or Barnes not having your consequences." I hold my fist and walk out of his room to my shared room with Yelena.

I sit on my bed and run my hands through my hair. 'shit!' I muttered under my breath. "You look stress there detka." I jump out from the bed startled by the voice. "God you scared the shit out of me Belova!"

"Woa relax! No need to pull the last name card there. What's wrong? Dreykov gets under your skin again?" I scoff at her. "oh how I want to react when both you and James will be having the consequences if I messed up the mission..." I paused for a moment looking at her reactions before continue "....happy?"

She slaps hardly at my arm before take place beside me. "haha that's a good joke Jade. A good one." I laugh my ass off seeing her face. She shot daggers at me and I immediately shut my mouth. Damn that's scary. "who you need to kill this time?" I clear my throat before answering. "NATASHA ROMANOFF."

Yelena's POV
I froze hearing that name. It's been almost two decades since she left. I didn't hear anything about her and now the closest person that I have after her going on a mission to kill her like KILL MY SISTER! Damn Dreykov what do you think you're doing?

"Sestra, hey you okay?" she's holding my shoulders making me doing eye contact. "I - I don't know it's just I'm shock why you need to kill her." she look down on her feet shaking her head. "Well I got hit pretty bad on the face asking him why. I hesitate to do it actually."

I lift her chin up. "why?" I got so many questions in my head not gonna lie. "I feel like I know her somewhere. Her name seems....familiar." She let out a heavy sigh. She then sit on a chair and give me a file. I hesitately open and my jaw drops.

I feel tears running down my face

I feel tears running down my face. Before she could ask, one of the widows come. "JADE! WE GOTTA GO. SOMEONE BREACH THE PERIMETER!" She nod to the widow.

Before she go, she runs back to me and cupped my face. "you sure you good sestra?" she ask me with a concern look. I hold her hand and nod. "I'm okay detka. Go." before she go I call her. "Don't die Dash." She smile and hug me tightly. "Well it's not easy to get rid of me Belova." She then go to the rest of the widows.

y/n's POV
I run to the weapons room and grab teasers and put on my wrist. I grab my bullets belt and put two of my favourite guns there. Before I left the room, I saw a bow and bunch of arrows. As I touch the bow, a flash comes through my mind. 'I think you need more than regular arrows kid' I hold my head and winced in pain. "not the right time definitely not the right time." I said to myself. I put an earpiece to my ear and directly connects to Yelena.

"Where are you dumbass?!" she shouts at me with a worry tone. "Relax woman! I'm good on my way to East." I let out a small chuckle but before anything someone hit me from the side with a shield. "Damn it!" I stand up with a little blood at my temple. "That is a rude way to greet man!"

"Well show me." I smirk and tackle his feet. I pull one of his arms to the back and use both of my arms to lock his neck. He then stand up and throw my body to the side. I groaned in pain to make he come to me. As he come near me, I kick his abs straight to make him loss of balance and then I jump behind him to grab his collar to strangle him. He try so hard to release my grip but failed.

I hugged him from behind then back throwing him. I stand up with a heavy breath. "Stay down capsicle and btw that is the nice way to greet me." I then put back my earpiece and run to the East side of the building.

As I arrive, I saw one man with a bow and arrows. It reminds me from earlier. 'Is it his?' I shook my head. "Yel, where are you? Yel? Yelena? YELENA!" Suddenly I saw her fighting with a woman who looks likely same like the other widows. I run towards Yelena and shoot at the woman's leg.

She falls down on her knees and I immediately I trap one of her arms and put both of my arms to lock her neck. "Run Yel I got this." She shook her head no and suddenly a blast coming to us and three of us get thrown. The woman's now unconscious and Yelena near her.

I stand holding my abs and walk towards her. "Sestra, you okay?" I held out my hand for her to reach. "You idiot you could have die!" I giggle at her frustration and a man in red and gold suit land in front of us. I turn to her "You better run this time Yelena I can handle this tin man." She hesitate then I shout. "NOW BELOVA! I right behind you." I smile then walk to the man.

Tony's POV
"Thank you for the blast. I appreciate your way of greeting tin man." I froze hearing that name. A year without her made me miserable.

"Well you're welcome cause that is my nicest way to greet anyway." She scoff and before I could react, she jump on my shoulder and punch me in the face repeatedly. I dodge her hand and throw her to the ground. I walk to her and pull off her mask that covering her face.

I stood there shocked. After a year, I didn't know that I could meet her again. MY DAUGHTER. "y/n?" She look at me confused. Before she replied, she got shot by an electric tasers until she's unconscious. "Let's bring her home." Nat said before she fell down unconscious as well.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. No plot to write and quite busy with work.

Sorry for any messed up in the storyline. I hope you still could enjoy.

You are welcome to put any ideas on the story and don't forget to vote!

Peace no war,
Dani.