Recovery

Tony's POV
I wake up with pounding headache. I try my best to stand and make my way to the bathroom but half of the way, my vision blurred and I fell down on my knees. Suddenly the door swings open and revealed my daughter, y/n.

"dad, hey, come I help you up. Where you wanna go?" she ask worriedly. "I just want to go to the bathroom." I said weakly. "come, I help you." she help me up and bring me to the bathroom. "I'll be outside. Just call me when you're done." I smile thankfully at her.

I hold the wall and sink tightly. As I walk past the mirror, I notice my beard and hair had trimmed neatly. I wonder who did it. I couldn't remember single thing on yesterday. All I could remember I was really wasted. I wash my face and a moment after that y/n came in with a clean towel.

She sit me on the chair nearby and wipe my fave slowly with the towel. "Want anything for breakfast dad?" she ask with a low voice. God I miss my daughter so much. "Cheeseburger?" I ask with a hopeful face. "sure old man. Come on, let's go to the kitchen." she then bring me down and make me sit while watching her making the cheeseburger.

"thank you munchkin. It's really great." I eat with a wide smile. "no problem dad glad you like it." she smile sweetly. We then eat in a comfortable silence. y/n then take my plate and wash it. "now, I want you to have some rest and just alert JARVIS if anything. No buts dad. Mom's order." she said in a serious tone. "Alright alright I'll go now." I sigh and walk slowly to my room.

y/n's POV
"J, anything call Yelena." I ask my AI. "calling miss Belova..." with few rings, she pick up.

Video Call

Yelena : hey detka. Miss me already?

Me : (roll eyes) nope calling to know whether you're still alive or not.

I laugh hardly as she's pouting.

Me : I'm joking sestra. Of course I miss you. Did you get your collection?

Yelena : YESSS!!! Tons of it! I swear you really know my style.

Me : duhh (roll eyes) both of our styles are same idiot, of course I know all of it. (both of us laugh happily)

Yelena : how's your family?

Me : well....still recovering. My dad, he's really in a bad shape.

I look down my hands sadly.

Yelena : hey, detka, it's okay. Take as much time he need. That's important. Recovery did not take days. It sometimes months or even years to recover. Trust the process okay?

Me : (smile) now since when you're good in superhero speech sestra?

Yelena : oh shut up I learn from the best. (smile)

Me : I'll take that as a compliment. How about you? The widows? Melina? Alexei?

Yelena : The widows are free to go wherever they want. Antonia still in recovery after we took out the card behind her neck. Mom and dad? They still same old. Disgusting.

Me : hhhahahahaha hey! It's yours. Deal with it.

Yelena : sometimes I forgot you got that Stark's sarcasms. By the way, where's Natasha? I'm waiting for her call.

Me : now she's on training. She's leading right now. I hope it's for the best. After I recovered, James and Steve back to Wakanda to finish his recovery process. While Sam stay with Nat.

Yelena : how about your boyfriend? The speedster? (smirk)

Me : HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! He's now in Edinburgh, visiting his twin.

Yelena : you both look cute together. He's a good man. I approve. (laugh)

Me : stop it. No one is on a relationship right now and really appreciate you're approve sestra but he's my bestfriend.

Yelena : I bet you both will be together one day. (wink)

Me : alright stop right there Belova. I'm off. (roll eyes)

Yelena : alright alright I'm joking. Sorry okay?

Me : (roll eyes) you lucky I love you.

Yelena : (laugh) alright I guess we really need to stop here for now. I got to go. Bye detka. Take care. Say hi to Natasha for me.

Me : sure. You too sestra. Don't do anything stupid and I mean real STUPID. Say hi for me too Melina and Alexei as well. Bye Yel, love you.

I sit at my study room staring at the empty hologram. 'I miss old days.' I thought to myself. Suddenly a knock at the door. It's Natasha. "Hey big sis. How's your train going?" I ask with a small smile. "exhausting. What are you doing?" she ask me back.

"I just called Yelena. She said hi and she's waiting for your call. She miss you." I said while sending a report to Fury on our missions in St.Petersburgh. "oh god. I totally forgot to call her. Damn it." she rub her face harshly. I take her hands and hold them tightly. "it's okay natalia. You can call her later on and explain it to her. She loves you even she doesn't show it. We both do." I kiss her hands then her forehead. "go freshen up. I'll make lunch for us." she then nod and go to her room.

After I set the plate and everything, Nat come with dad. "what did you cook honey? Smells nice." he ask excitedly. "not much some Aglio Olio Pasta." his eyes sparkles cause that is his favourite. "I made you peanut butter sandwich but before that, you need to have some pasta first." I said to Nat and she just roll her eyes.

Three of us sit down and eat like a normal family. We talk and laugh about random things. "so are you coming back in filming?" I snapped back to reality when dad ask. "filming, maybe not yet but singing yes. I'm planning to release few songs on Spotify." I said excitedly. "any new song?" Nat ask interested. "yepp. Caught by Clint while I prerecord as usual." Both of them laugh at my roll eyes. "Classic Barton." They both say in union.