Maximoff Twins

"humm..." I strumming some melody with my guitar. After a year, I'm back to my favourite room.

Loving can hurt
Loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know

I write on my notebook while keep humming the melody.

When it gets hard
You know it can get hard sometimes

Suddenly a voice interrupt from behind. "oh hye pietro. How long you've been standing there buddy?" he just chuckle. "you know you can come here right?" I motion him to sit beside me on a couch.

"sorry I just past by and hear your voice. Thought of some words while you humming." he said in afraid voice. I turn facing him and continue singing.

It is the only thing that makes us feel alive

"it's okay buddy. I could use some help. Wanna help me maximoff?" his eyes sparkle and nods eagerly. We start back from the first and manage to get to the pre chorus.

We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
And time's forever frozen still

"That's nice! I love it. Wait I got some words."

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home

We look each other before he continues.

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know (know)
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every peace of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

We then manage to finish the song after two hours of brainstorming. "Thanks pietro. Will let you hear the final touch up later." he just smile. "you always up this late for song writing?" he ask curiously. I giggle and shakes my head. "nope not really. You know hydra and those bad dreams...."

I put my guitar down and look down fidgeting my hands. "sorry about that. I understand how it feel. It sucks most of the time." I give him a chuckle. He smile and take my hands in his. "hey, if anything you want to talk about, I'm always here for you y/n. Same with Wanda." I give his hands a squeeze. "Thank you pietro. I appreciate that. You both are great. Come on let's get some sleep. We have shopping to do tomorrow." I stand up and held out my hand. He reach and we both go to our rooms after bid our goodnights.

Later in the morning....

"miss Stark, you are required to be at the shooting range by Mr Barton." I groaned as JARVIS wake me up. "not now J I need my seven hours sleeppp" I cover my face with my pillow. Suddenly I feel someone pull my blanket harshly and it wakes up my protective sense. I jump and slid my my opponent's leg.

He groan in pain as I realised it was Clint. I sigh in relieve. "That's what you get for disturbing my seven hours sleep Barton." he just rolled his eyes. "That's mean you know. A warning should be nice." I shot a death glare at him. "says who pull my blanket in a very NICEEEE way." he laughs and ruffle my hair. "come on kid, it's shooting time and Nat will be there... So you better be hurry." I roll my eyes and grab my towel. "will change and before that, I will meet Bruce first or dad. Got something to tell." he nods and left the room.

I wash my face and brush my teeth then I change to blue sports tank top with grey joger pants. I put my hair up in ponytail and grab my white sneakers.

 I put my hair up in ponytail and grab my white sneakers