Battle Of New York

(A/N : I put battle of New York in 2013 cause why not😏)

y/n's POV
"and.....CUT! Great job everyone and it's a WRAP!" Then there's sounds of 'yeays' and 'wuhuus' from all the casts and the crews. We then have a small appreciation party before parted our ways. We drink (no alcohol for me no worries) and chatting until it's time for the casts make speech.

"I would like to make a toss for our little devil over here cause without her, we still not even roll the cameras yet." everyone laugh at Tom's speech. "thank you darling, you teach me alot on how to handle with kid's emotions especially you because after heavy scenes, you always got carried away with the emotions." I smile at him. "thank you for the rest of the casts as well for such a great work and this past 6 months of filming, a lot of memories created. TO US!" Tom raised his glass and followed by the others.

"Now give round applause to y/n!!!" Ben said followed by wolf whistle. "God calm down humans I know you excited." All of them laugh. "First of all I would like to thank Ben for giving me the opportunity to work with you. I didn't know I start my career this fast. Trust me I'm shocked the moment I got the role right after the casting. First day on set, I would be lie if I said I didn't nervous. Who wouldn't when you got the chance to be on screen with Tom Hiddleston!" Tom giggle at my reaction. "I hope this movie will be a success and a good start for my career. Thank you Ben, Thank you to all the casts, the rest of the team and crew. For Tom, thank you. You teach me alot on how to handle the emotions and our body language during filming. TO US!" The rest then reply "TO US!"

I soon arrived at the tower drive by Happy as usual. "Hey fam, I'm home!" no reply from them. The tower seems quiet than usual. "FRIDAY, where are the others?" I ask Tony's AI. "All of the team are at the meeting room with Mr. Fury." FRIDAY reply. I decide to crash their meeting.

"Wow so nice of you guys to have meeting without me." I fake pout to all of them. Clint and Tony practically roll their eyes. "Well miss Stark, we are waiting for you actually." I lift one of my eyebrows hearing 'Stark' being called again. "Hold up for one sec. Did I miss something cause as far as I remember my last name is Agersia not Stark." I said with a confuse tone.

"Cool down munchkin, I will tell you about that but now we got a situation here." I sigh in defeat. "Alright what's the deal?" I ask fully change to business mode. "" well we detected a weird energy landing on earth few hours ago and it seems a bigger group." Nick explained to me the details. Tony shows me the hologram and I just know the names immediately.

"Chitauri from The Bifrost." I said bluntly. All eyes on me as I said that. "How did you know y/n?" Bruce ask. "It's related to my all time favourite movies. I didn't know they're real." Everyone look at me weirdly not buying what I just said.

"Where's Thor? He will explain more on this" I stated after few moments of silence. "He's in Asgard. Will come as soon as possible." Steve said. As I about to explain more, suddenly a tall medium length hair figure steps in. "ahh I assume all of you are talking about me." he said with a huge grin.

"Loki." I clenched my fist controlling my anger. "My darling y/n I heard a lot about you." He said maintaining his grin. As far as I love 'loki's grin' in the movie, I hate dealing with this man in front of me.

"How about you give us the scepter and you may walk out with full of respect." Steve try to be considerate with him. He then make a move towards natasha. I stare him sharply be ready for any consequences.

Everyone was too focus on him until he got the chance to put the scepter on nat's heart. I immediately run in front of her and the scepter goes to my heart. I feel something is controlling my whole body.

Natasha's POV
It happened too fast. I was too focused on Loki till someone appear in front of me because Loki wants to attack my heart with the scepter. It's y/n. She saved me.

The moment y/n turn facing us, her eyes are no longer brownish. It's all black. "Wow I'm impressed with your determination of saving her. She still care about you even you hate her agent Romanoff tsk tsk tsk." he shaking his head while gripping y/n's shoulder.

y/n's POV
"Let's go darling, we got things to do. 'Don't let them get in my way.'" I try my best to not listen to his instructions but my body react differently. "y/n this is not you. Please, fight it. I know you're stronger than this." natasha said pleading. I smirk "oh Romanoff it's simple. You let me go, I won't fight you."

She immediately throw a punch straight to my face which I easily caught. God I feel good. I twist her fist and flip her to the ground. She groaned in pain. I grab Loki and run to the nearest quinjet.

Natasha's POV
"You good?" Clint ask held his hand out for me to reach. "Thank you Barton. I'm sorr-" I've been cut off by him "save it for her not me. She save your life this time Romanoff not just stupid stunt comedy." He said leaving me here speechless. "I'm sorry malyshka." I mumbled then go to the lab.

"WELL IF IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR CONSIDERATION WITH THAT GOD, Y/N WOULD BE HERE!" "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING STARK! If IT'S  NOT BECAUSE OF Y/N'S ALERT, WE WILL BECOME WORSE THAN WE ARE NOW!" Both Steve and Tony are now fighting because of what had happened earlier.

"Big man in a suit of armour, take that off what are you?" Steve ask challenge Tony. He smirk "genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Steve clenched his jaw "You better stop pretending to be a hero." Tony scoff "A hero? Like you? You're a laboratory experiment Rogers. Everything's special about you came out of a bottle."

"Alright you both stop it! Let's focus on finding y/n." I said pleading. Before anyone could reply, suddenly someone shouts "GRENADE!!!!" An explosion sending us all over the place. Everything's went black.

Tony's POV
"Boss, miss Stark entering the compound with Loki." FRIDAY said alerting me about the explosion just now. "Alright let's get my daughter back." I then fly out of the compound scanning both of them. "Is everyone okay?" I ask checking through earpiece. "I need help! My legs stuck and Bruce gonna turn code green." Natasha said with heavy breath. "can someone checks Romanoff?" "I got her!" Clint replied. "I go to Banner then" Thor replied. "Great! I found those two dumbass." I fly and land in front both of them.

"Well hello Stark. It's nice to finally meet you." Loki said  with huge grin. y/n stands beside him. "Cut the shit give me my daughter back Loki. You don't know what are you dealing with." I let out a groaned. "Okay I'm running out of patience." I blast my power to Loki and it makes him stumble back backwards. I didn't realise at the same time y/n tackle me to the ground. "Good one Munchkin but I'm sorry I have to do this." I blast her through the wall and make her unconscious.

Loki is nowhere to be found. I pick up y/n and go to the lab.