Meeting Them

I feel someone playing with my hair. I groaned as my beauty sleep had been distracted and I heard a little chuckle "natalia I need my sleep." I said with my eyes closed and she keep playing with my hair. Well last night nothing much since we arrived around 3am so no one awake. I glad that part. As I agreed to meet all of the team, I rather not do the akward meeting early in the morning.

"you need to wake up now malyshka. It's 9 in the morning." she said. "1 more hour for 7 hours sleep natalia. I sacrifice my sleep enough in the car to keep you awake while driving and that is SO NOT ME." I put a little stress on not me as I am the most easy person to sleep when the car is starting to move.

Natasha gets up and at last I can finally sleep in peace. Suddenly I feel a cold drip on my face. I squint my eyes as the light through the room. The moment my eyes open, natasha throw the water hitting all over my body. The moment my eyes are fully open shocked with what just happened, natasha runs for her dear life.

"NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA YOU BETTER RUN BEFORE I FOUND YOU!!!!" she runs out of the room. Lucky she wears such a strong smell of perfume cause I hate it but now it really helps me finding her. As I run down the kitchen, I saw she runs past me outside of the tower. I chase her and once we facing each other, "not so fast now huh natalia?" I smirk saw a hose near her.

I run towards her like I want to catch her instead I jump on her like her fighting style and grab the hose and splash at her whole body.

Natasha's POV
I stood there shocked on what did just happened. Now I'm all wet because of the payback. y/n laugh her ass off looking at me clueless. "that happen when you disturb my beauty sleep natalia." she smirk and still throwing a fit at me.

Soon the rest of the team run towards us because the noise that we made and they shocked looking at me. Damn this is embarrassing. "WHAT JUST HAPPEN??!!" Steve ask almost shouting. y/n immediately stop laughing realise that the whole team now looking at us. y/n looked down at her feet not knowing what to say.

"nothing Steve I just got a little payback from the little devil for disturbing her beauty sleep. I chuckle and she gave me a glare. God, if looks can kill I be dead right now already.

Their gaze turn to her and just realised who is the kid now. "guys, meet y/n, my lifesaver." I said and now she looks up and give them the sweetest smile she ever give. "hey guys sorry for disturbing your calm morning cause that woman over there didn't let me get my 7 hours sleep peacefully." she rolls her eyes and lead laugh from them. "hey kid, it's okay we all up now and I'm Steve Rogers. You can call me Steve." he scrouch down to her level and held out his hand. y/n took his hand and shakes it. "hey Steve I'm y/n Agersia. You can call me y/n."

"hey y/n, I'm Bruce Banner." Bruce give her a small wave. "hey lady y/n I'm Thor Odinson God of Thunder." thor swing his hammer proudly to y/n. "hey kid, I guess you know me already right?" her eyes sparkle the moment she saw Clint. She runs and hug him tightly. "wow that's rude I thought you love me more malyshka." I do a fake hurt reaction "well that's what you got when you splash me with water just now." she smirk and roll her eyes at me. "as far as I love the reunion you started to shiver munchkin." suddenly a figure approach and wrapped her with a towel. "I'm Tony Stark. You can call me Tony." he pat her head.

"hey Bruce, Thor, and tin man." she smirk at the end of it. Tony furrow his eyebrows "wait can we rewind back to the tin man part?" he ask dramatically. y/n laugh and shakes her head "nope you don't get to give me a nickname while I don't. So, I had prepared one for you as I heard you are the most eagerly want to meet me." she lift one of her eyebrows and smirking at him. "fine but only you can call me that cause you're my favourite." he puts his hand up in defeat.