You're....Back

I was in my recording room scribble some lyrics until I feel all around me shaking. I make my way outside of the compound where most of the team gather.

Suddenly a yellow light flying through carrying a big ship. She land the ship and I realise it was Carol. When the door open, I freeze looking a really weak figure walking out from the ship with a blue robot's help.

Steve run to help dad. Yes. It's him. He's alive. I locked eyes with Carol and she gives me a comfort smile. "oh my god!" I look back and it was mom. She's really devastated knowing dad didn't come back after the battle. We both try to keep ourselves strong for each other and now I feel relieved she got her love of the life back.

I make my way to the blue robot and rocket who sitting together. "Hey, um...mind if I join?" I ask politely. "I need to get inside checking on Thor. Nebula, this is y/n, y/n, this is Nebula." he said and leave us to have a moment.

"Thank you. Thank you for be there with my dad." I take a sit beside her. "you're welcome. That's the least I could do after loosing my sister." she said dryly. "we lost our special person and I'm sorry for that. I want you to know that you're not alone. She must be proud of you." I said tapping her shoulder.

"come on, let's get you some fresh clothes and I'll take a look for any injuries on you later on in the lab." I held out my hand and she reach hesitantly. We walk inside when dad and Steve arguing onto something.

Steve's POV
"it's been three weeks since Thanos came to earth." Rhodey inform Tony. "World governments are in pieces. The parts are still working or trying to take a senses and it looks like he did...he did exactly what he said he was when Thanos wiped out fifty percent of all living creatures." Nat added. The hologram show half of the team that blip.

"Where is he now? Where?" Tony ask after long silence. "We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." I reply. Tony then look at Thor confusedly. "What's wrong with him?" he asked.

"he's pissed. He thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but you know there's a lot going around. I need to shav." The raccoon reply. "Honestly, at this exact second, I thought you were build-a-bear." Tony said sarcasmly. "Maybe I am." he reply with same humour.

"we've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans and satellites and we got nothing....Tony you faught him." I state. "Who told you that?" all eyes on him. "didn't fight him. No. He wiped my face with a planet while a Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That's what happened. There was no fight...." he said in frustration.

"Did he give you any clues? Any coordinates, anything?" I ask and Tony make 'nothing sign' and scoff. "I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I just couldn't believe it. Thought I was dreaming." he add.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus." I stand walking closer to him. "and I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy, sorry." he said in defeat tone.

Tony's POV
"you know what I need? I need to shave." I push all the plates away and stand from the wheelchair. I don't care Rhodey's voice stopping me.

"and I believe I remember telling...why that otherwise, that what we needed, was a suit of armor around the world, remember that?" I ask Steve dead in the eyes. "Whether it impacted our precious freedoms, or not. That's what we needed. Where's my daughter? Where's y/n?" I look at Nat but she look away from me.

"Well, that didn't work out did it?" Steve argued. "I said we'd lose, you said, 'we'll do that together too.' well guess what Cap? We lost. You weren't there. But that's what we do right? Our best work after the fact? We're the avengers? We're the avengers? Not the prevengers? Right?" I ask until y/n stops me.

"Alright tin man, you made your point. Now I want you to calm down." she holds me. "no, no here's my point, she's great by the way." I point to the blond girl. "agreed dad she's great now can you sit down?" she ask with a soft voice.

"I got nothing for you Cap. I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options...zero, zip, nada. No trust, you liar." I push y/n away and take off my arc reactor give it to Steve. "here you take this. You find him and you put that on. You hide." I said with a shaky breath.

y/n's POV
"dad!" i run to help him up. "I'm fine. I..." he cuts me off before he collapse. Steve then carry him to the medbay and Bruce check him up.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna be out for the rest of the day." Rhodey inform. "Thanks uncle Rhodey." I give him a weak smile. "you guys take care of him and I'll bring an bezurian elixir when I come back.

I stopped her when she got out of the room. "Hey, Danvers. I know you want to kill him for what he did to Nick. Trust me I want to do the same if I got the chance for killing half of my family. I know you used to do it alone but not us. We do it as a team and we need you." I tell her with a small smile.

"agree with the kid and I realise there's more of your territory up there but this is our fight too. You even know where he is?" Nat ask. "I know people who might." Carol reply before interrupted by Nebula. "Don't bother. I can tell you where Thanos is."