Alexei

y/n's POV
"Alright any warnings about your dad?" I ask both my sisters. "One thing. DON'T EVER BOTHER HIM." Both of them reply seriously.

We then arrive at the prison's perimeter. "Today is your lucky day Alexei. Move to the door on the south wall." Nat order through the comms. We soon hear people being slammed and throw. "he's quite like attention huh?" Pietro chuckle.

"Go left. Just don't make a scene." Nat remind him but all we hear  people chasing. "You made a scene didn't you?" she sigh. "What now?" he ask through the comms. "We're getting you outta here." I help them by shoot few guards down using my bow and arrows. "he needs to be faster Romanoff." I said. "Move your ass super soldier." Nat reply with an order.

"he's never gonna to make it." yelena said in distress. "Got me closer." Nat order. All eyes at her with unbelievable face. 'you got a better idea?" I shook my head hearing them. She then jump from the chopper and do her landing. "Such a poser." Both me and yelena say at the same time. "SHUT UP YOU BOTH!" Nat said angrily.

"You're welcome." I said to Nat saving her from die. Suddenly I see the chopper being shot. I change my regular jacket to my suit and fly to the guard and blast them. "HAH!" I smirk.

"This will be a cool way to die." yelena said as the snow at the mountain was about to fall. "P, need you speed knock all the guards along Alexei's way" I told him. "on it!"

"Done!" he inform after few seconds. "Tell me that is a good sign for us!" Alexei shouts. "MOVE YOUR ASS!" me, Nat and Pietro said in union. "Get us outta here!" Nat shouts. Soon yelena lower the chopper while I fly down to get Pietro.

"oh that was exciting. Спасибо за помощь." (Thank you for helping) he said to both of us. "Не проблема." (no problem) I reply with a soft smile. "Didn't know you can speak Russian." Natasha speak. "Thanks to Yelena. She taught me during my time in Red Room." I reply.

"oh that was exciting. Oh I'm so proud of you girls." Alexei said to them. "Oh you can't hear me huh?" he shout and I try to hold my laugh. "ah...wow." he look at the two women and suddenly yelena hit his face hardly. "it must be hurt." Pietro whispered.

"ahh...okay. Why the aggression huh? Is it your time of the month?" he ask innocently. I rub my temple. "I don't get my period dipsh*t. I don't have a uterus." Yelena reply with an annoyed tone. "or ovaries." Nat add. "Yeah that's what happens when The Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy. They kind of just go in and rip up all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chopped them all away. Everything's out so you can't have babies..." Yelena explain sooo detail with actions.

"okay. Okay. Okay! Okay! You don't have to get so clinical and nasty." I lock eyes with Natasha and smirking. "oh well I was about to talk about fallopian tubes but okay." she continues. "it means so much to me that you came back for me." Alexei tell us with a grateful look. "No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to The Red Room." Nat told him coldly. "huh. Whoa lok at you huh? All business." he shrugged.

"Trust me this isn't pleasure." Nat state. "Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into the western agenda." he scoff. "I chose to go west to become an avenger....cause they treated me like family." I clenched my jaw and walk to Natasha. "Let me fly this thing." I pull her to the side and focus on flying the thing.

"Really? Family? Well, where are they now? Where is that family now?" he ask with an annoyed tone. I hold Yelena's hand and give her a tight squeeze without looking at her. Tell me where The Red Room is." he pause for a moment before reply. "I had no idea. Not at all." Natasha take off his headphone and throw it off.

"Come on, you and Dreykov were like..."
"Dreykov?
"yeah"
"General Dreykov, my friend, huh? Gives me glory...Soviet Union's first and only super soldier. I could have been more famous than Captain America. Then he buries me in Ohio on that Stupid mission, three years! So tedious boring me to tears. No offense huh? They put me in the prison for the rest of my life. Why huh? Why would he put me in...you know why? Cause maybe I want to talk about the withering of the state or maybe I don't like his hair of something and I say something casually about that...maybe you know, I want the party to feel actually like a party instead of this sourpuss organization..." he sigh heavily.

"...but instead no. He puts me in prison for the rest of my life. He just runs off and hides, huh? I'm not even the one who, uh you know...I'm not the one who killed his daughter." he looks at Nat coldly. "okay that's enough grandpa number 2. You've said enough." I said in frustration. "Yeah, can we throw him out of the window now?" Yelena said. "I think we should wait till we get to a higher altitude?" Nat add and all of us agree. "Why not ask Melina where it is?!" he shout in Russian.

"Great another family reunion?" I said sarcastically. "who are you young lady? You've been here since forever." he ask with an annoyed tone. "well, I'm your long lost 'daughter' that you never care about. Thank you so much for that Alexei!" I shout and him.

"Wait, mom Melina?"
"we thought she was dead!"

Both of them ask shockingly.

"you cannot kill a fox that swift." he smirk. "she was the scientist, the strategist. I was the muscle. She worked directly fo Dreykov far more than I ever did." he add. "hold on. Do you mean Melina Vostokoff?" I ask seriously. "yeah my wife." I grib the wheel tightly. "wait, are you telling me Melina is working for The Red Room present day?" Nat ask unbelievable. "She works remotely outside St.Petersburg." he continues. "uhh...I don't think we have enough fuel for St.Petersburg." Yelena inform. "No, we're good. We'll make it." he said confidently.