Blip

y/n's POV
"Where did he go?" Steve ask Thor who as confused as him. "Steve..." I look towards the voice and my eyes widen at James who turns into ash.

"detka..." I run towards yelena holding her steady. "I-I don't feel good. Detka, I don't want to go." she's tighten her grip on me. "Hey, hey, you good you will be fine sestra. Just hold on to me." I try to give her a smile while my tears starts running down.

"I-I'm sorry I lo-love you detka. Take care of Nat-Natasha..." she then turns into ash as well. "No, no no no Yel, don't go, don't leave me!" I cry out calling her name until Nat runs towards me. "Nat, yel-yelena she-she's gone. We-we lost her." I rambling until my eyes on Wanda. "Wands, Wanda please don't leave me. Please...." I cupped her face. "it's okay..." she wipes my tears and give me a weak smile turning into dust.

"P, Pietro! Where are you?!" I run around the woods and found him laying down weakly on the ground. "Hey, hey I'm here." I put his head on my lap. "Princess..." he said weakly. "I'm here. Just....just hold on please. Don't leave me..." I lean my forehead at his. "Pr-princess, I want to say that I love you. I love you. Only you." he then disappear into dust like Wanda. I burst into tears crying out loudly for him.

I walk weakly towards the others. "What is this? What the hell is happening?" Rhodey ask. "he did it. He snapped his fingers. Ha-half of the universe gone." I said with small sobs looking at Vision's body. We stay there for a few moments before decided to to go back to the compound bringing Vision's body for funeral. As I was standing, I feel the sharp pain both at my stomach and my head. "N-Nat my head..." all I could remember is Nat calling me faintly and all black.

Natasha's POV
My heart drop seeing y/n fall to the ground with blood all over her suit. I run towards her. "malyshka? y/n?" Steve run towards me and his face drop as well. "come on, let's get y/n to the compound. She lost lots of blood!" Steve carried her to the quinjet and let Bruce treat her.

When we reached the compound, we bring y/n immediately to the medbay and Bruce ask us to wait outside. All of us wait patiently outside the bay until Lizzie and Tom arrive.

"I'm so-sorry Liz...." I stutter and Lizzie pulls me into a long warm hug. I burst into tears not knowing how long I've been keeping. "it's okat Nat. It's not your fault. Let it out. I'm here with you. y/n's gonna be fine. She's strong." she rubs my back try to sooth me.

We wait there for almost four hours. The rest went up to their rooms to take a shower and change clothes but not me. Steve try to bring me to shower or get me change but I refuse to move until I know y/n is fine.

After long awaiting, Bruce come out from the room. All of us stand immediately. "how is she Bruce?" I ask impatiently. "she's bad. Deep stab wound at both sides of her ribs and right shoulder. Broken few ribs, but heal. I'm not sure where did she get stab wound at her stomach but I managed to stop the blood lost from there. Now I put her into deep sleep to let her body heal. I'm not sure when she will wake up, but pray for the best. Let her rest tonight and all of you can visit her tomorrow onwards. Get some rest everyone. Especially you, Nat." with that he left to his room.

Lizzie's POV
Natasha immediately slump down hearing Bruce's explanation. I help her up to her room with Steve's help and sit her on the toilet bowl. "are you okay from here?" Steve ask softly. "I can take it from here, thank you Steve." I nod and give him a small smile.

"Hey Nat, I'm gonna help you change okay?" I tell her softly and start to open her vest and zip down her suit and it shows scars and bleeding from the battle. I take a cloth and put some warm water. "it will be sting a bit." I slowly clean up her bleeding at her back until her face. When I reach her forehead, she stopped me.

"I'll take it from here. Thank you Liz." I smile at her and kiss her cheek. "anytime Nat. Just call me if anything. I'm right outside." I walk out from the bathroom and sigh heavily.

I make my way to the kitchen to prepare some dinner for Nat. As I enter the kitchen, there is Steve and Rhodey having their dinner. "how's Nat?" Steve ask concerned. "not good but she stop me mid way to have shower by herself. Give her time." I said with a reassuring smile.

I make my way back to her room putting a peanut butter sandwich with a cup of tea on her side table. Suddenly she appeared putting on y/n's hoodie. "here I made some dinner and a cup of tea to help you refresh. Get some rest Nat. You had a long day." I said softly.

Natasha's POV
"Thank you Lizzie,for everything." I thank her. "no problem, you're a family." she smile and leave me to get some rest. I look at the food and suddenly a flashback run through my mind.

Flashback
"what's that?!" y/n ask excitedly after two hours running with Steve. "nope! No touching food till you wash your hands." I slap her hands. "erghh you're such a mom." she rolled her eyes. "and a poser." a familiar Russian accent added and one and only Yelena. "agree!" they high five together.

"okay no food for you both. Do by your own." I grab the sandwich and walk away. "oh come on Natalia you're not fun at all." y/n groaned. I'm about to reply but yelena grab the plate from my grip. "RUN DETKA RUN!!!" they both then run while I'm chasing both of them around the compound.
Flashback ended

I fall down to my knees and burst into tears. I pull my knees to my chest and sobbing hardly until I fall asleep on the floor with tears.