Nightmares

y/n's POV
It's been a month since The Chitauri attack. All fine until few weeks ago I started to get nightmares.

Flashback
I was in a dark place. Nowhere to be exact. I gasped the moment I found couple of bodies laying around. I walk to the first body. It was Steve. His eyes were wide open. Blood everywhere. His shield broke into half.

I broke down looking at the second body. It was Nat. Shot wounds at the heart. "Natalia, hey what happened?" I ask with a cracked voice. "you ki-ll u-s. Yo-u left us!" She said between her breath clutching my shirt. "No no no I didn't do that. It's not me not me! NOT ME!!!"

"y/n!!" I jolt down hearing my name being shout. "yeah you were saying?" we were in a meeting with Nick Fury about the New York attack. "You may leave if you're not in the 'mood' for this meeting Stark." Fury said in a sarcastic way. "Sorry I was in a thought. You may continue." I give him an apologic smile. "As I were saying..."

I immediately get up after the meeting ends. As I walk, I'm being grabbed by arm. It was natasha. "What's wrong? You've been off this few weeks." I give her a weak smile "It's nothing Nat. Just tired that's all."

"Alright then. If anything just let us know okay?" I know she's not buying what I just said but try to be reasonable with me. "Sure. I gotta go. See you later Romanoff." I walk away before she gets to reply. I make my way to the recording room. A perfect way to let out my thoughts.

I pull out my phone and open Instagram. I push on Live and sets the phone at my tripod. "hey everyone. Just wanna hang out with you guys." I read few more comments before I sit at my keyboard. "I wanna show you guys few songs that I wrote this past few days or weeks hehe lost count of days already." I let out a small chuckle. "alright let's get going."

I start to hum the melody. (you can play That's hilarious by Charlie Puth)

Look how all the tables
Look how all the tables have turned
Guess you're finally realizing how bad you messed it up
Girl, you're only makin'
Girl, you're only makin' it worse
When you call like you always do when you want someone

You took away a year
Of my freaking life
And I can't get it back no more
So when I see those tears
Comin' out your eyes
I hope it's me they're for

You didn't love when you had me
But now, you need me so badly
You can't be serious (Ha-ha-ha)
That's hilarious (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)
Thinkin' I would still want you
After the things you put me through
Yeah, you're delirious (Ha-ha-ha)
That's hilarious (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)

I play the background voice that already set up by me.

Now you put the blame in
Now you put the blame in reverse
Tryna make me feel guilty for everything you've done
You're another lesson (You're another lesson)
You're just another lesson I learned
Don't give your heart to a girl who's still got a broken one

You took away a year
Of my freaking life
And I can't get it back no more
So when I see those tears (When I see those tears)
Comin' out your eyes
I hope it's me they're for

You didn't love when you had me
But now, you need me so badly
You can't be serious (Ha-ha-ha)
That's hilarious (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha)

Thinkin' I would still want you
After the things you put me through
Yeah, you're delirious (Ha-ha-ha, you're delirious)
That's hilarious (Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, that's hilarious)