Battle Of New York (part 2)

y/n's POV
I wake up with a huge headache. "God what just happened." I groaned pressing my head. "hey take it easy. You just got blast through the wall." I look up immediately hearing the voice. "I'm sorry for everything. I'm the one who supposedly to be in control by loki." I put my hand up asking her to stop rambling which she do.

"it's nothing Nat. I would do it with anyone and I will do it one more time. You still a family." I gave her a faint smile. "I'm sorry about your wrist. That scepter giving me extra strength. Hehe." I let out a small chuckle to lighten up the mood.

Suddenly Tony barge in the room "Munchkin you okay??!!!" I smack his head "other than being blasted through the wall, I'm good thank you." he then smile awkwardly "sorry." Soon later Fury comes in "alright little Stark, suit up! You got some aliens waiting for you and y/n, this is your first missions. ." He paused for a moment. ".... So don't die!" I let out a small chuckle "I try my best pirate." he gives me a glare hearing that nickname.

"Come on little Stark I got something for you!" Tony grab my hand and drag me to the lab. As soon as we got into the lab, he gave me like Spider-Man's Web shooter but different kind. He attach it to my hand and the moment I click the button, the watch soon transform into a suit.

It's a great combination of hawkeye and iron man's helmet as the hood. (sorry for my weird imaginations😅) trust me it has a lots of pockets.

Imagine the pants you can put 2 guns, another 2 at your boots and the bow you can keep like how Tony keep his Edith - connected to your arm

Tony just know your favourite colour, dark blue. "God, I don't know what to say Tony." he give a squeeze on my shoulder. "No need for you to say anything munchkin. Before that I need to tell you something." I give him 'what is it just tell me already' face. He gives me a document. I take it after few times being reassure by him.

'Now y/n Matthew Agersia officially adopted by Anthony Edward Stark and her last name legally change to y/n M. Stark.'

I gasped reading the statement. Am I dreaming? Please tell me I am cause NO WAY Tony want to adopt me legally as his own. "Is this real? Are you really adopting me Tony?" He smile sweetly and nod.

I feel the tears start to fall down. I immediately jump into his embrace. I hug him tightly. "You really idiot sometimes but thank you so much Tony for this. I never thought I have a father figure again." I said between sobs.

"well in my defense my idiot is your idiot since you are mini me now. Live with it." he roll his eyes. "Alright little Stark, we should get going before everyone kill us both." I let out a small chuckle. "Alright tin man let's go!" before we go, I hug him tightly for second time. "thank you for everything Tony and I mean it." I pull out and he kiss my forehead.