Elizabeth❤️

Message

Chase❤️ : y/n Matthew Stark!!!!

Matthew🙄 : geez Chase it's literally three in the morning and you texting me will full name calling. Not cool.

Chase❤️ : I'm bored😭

Matthew🙄 : you're joking.

Chase❤️ : I'm filming since 9am and yes I'm not joking when I said I'm bored now.

Matthew🙄 : Which set are you?

Chase❤️ : emm...Civil War?

Matthew🙄 : ELIZABETH CHASE OLSEN I'M NOT GOING THERE!

Chase❤️ : y/n please!!!! I swear I will not spoil anything to you😭🙏🏻just come and sit in my trailer. Please y/n you're the only one can entertain me😢

Matthew🙄 : I hate you!

Chase❤️ : YEAY!!! I had told my director and security you will be here! Thanks Matthew love you!😘

I toss my phone on the bed and groaned. I go to the closet for a change. I let my hair down, take my cap and glasses together. Lucky me, at the age of 14, I got my car and bike license because of my dad. I decide to drive and alert FRIDAY I'm going to Lizzie's set.

As I arrive at the set, I sign few papers regarding not spoiling anything on the film and straight away to Lizzie's trailer. "you better have a better explanation why you want me here actually Elizabeth." I flop myself on her couch.

"Well actually I will be done 9 in the morning and after that we need some bonding time." she said with a huge grin. I walk to her and place her favourite coffee in front of her. "you lucky I love you Chase." I lean at her dressing table while she is now being touch up.

"how many scenes left?" I ask her. "just few small reshoots and I'm done. You can watch and I promise you will never be spoil anything." she then take a sip of her coffee. I rolled my eyes and start helping the wardrobe person putting on 'Wanda' rings. I then follow Lizzie to the set. It's a room set up. I admire the set ups and few arrangements.

"Didn't thought will meet you here Stark." I've been tap from behind. "oh hey Scar! About that ask Lizzie. She's practically drag me out of the bed three in the morning." I made my 'annoyed' look and Scarlett laugh. "Sounds definitely like her. I know how much you love Marvel but trust me it's all reshoots and you will not be spoil anything." she reassuring me. Soon the director call all the casts and starts shooting. After few hours and now Lizzie change, I decide to take her picture to post on Instagram.