Fight

"I've been parking there for two months."
"But it's his spot."
"so where's he been?"
"I think Afghanistan. Negative dt six. The pattern is full."
"Well he could've said something."

Suddenly a high-pitched noise come from both tech guy's earpiece.

"Must be the dish."
"I'll check it out."

y/n's POV
When the guy opened the door, both me and Sam pointed the gun at him. As Steve made his hero appearance, "Excuse us." the guy immediately put his hands up and give us the way.

Steve made his way to the mic "Attention all SHIELD agents, this is Steve Rogers." I stand beside him and give him a reassuring smile.

"You've heard alot about me over the last few days. Some of you even ordered to hunt me down but I think it's time you know the truth." he look at me and continues. "SHIELD is not what we thought it was. It's been taken over by HYDRA. Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well." Steve then move and motion me to continue.

I take a deep breath "We don't know how many more,but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there.  If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way...unless we stop them. I know both me and The Captain asking alot,but the price of freedom is high." I clenched my fist.

"It always have been and it's the price that we both willing to pay and if we both are the only one, then so be it. I'm willing to bet we're not." Sam then approach us "Did you write down that first or was it off the top of your head?" I just smirk at him. "Wilson, there's a lot you didn't know about us." we then split up. Hill stays in the security room, Sam checked the air while both me and Steve will go on the ground.

"Be careful kid. I promised your sister to not let you get any scratches on." Steve said while putting his earpiece. "Well HYDRA used to call me Blue Dash for a reason Cap. Don't worry, I won't." I reply and put my earpiece on.

"They're initiating launch." Hill said through the coms. We run as fast as we could to the carriers. "Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" I ask. "If they're shooting at you kid, they're bad." I then jump and put my suit on flying mode. Thanks to dad for teaching me how to repair my suit. I pull my bow and explosion arrow and aim to the guys that shooting at Steve. I land and sweep the other three guys' legs and shot all of them with the widow bites.

I pull out my favourite glock preparing to shoot. "Hey Cap, I found those bad guys you were talking about." Sam said through the coms. "You okay?" Steve asked. "I'm not dead yet.." "....yeah yeah thanks to me saving your ass birdie." I cut him off.

While with Pierce....
"Let me ask you a question." he walk then put his phone down. "What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow and you knew that they will drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution and you could just stop it, with a flick of the switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?" he ask all the councils.

"Not if it was your switch." one of the council reply with his emotionless face and throw the glass that Pierce gave him. One of the STRIKE agent gives him a gun and before he could shoot, the only woman there suddenly kick the man, grab Pierce's arm that got gun and throw an electric shots at one of the agents.

She managed to beat all of the agents, pick up the gun and point at Pierce. "I'm sorry..." she then pull off a mask technology that covering her real face. "Did I step on your moment?" Natasha said with a smirk.