Natalia?

I jolted up with an unfamiliar surrounding. 'Am I dead?' I muttered. I get up and walk around until I found a familiar place. I take a frame of picture, two girls.

 I take a frame of picture, two girls

"you shouldn't be here malyshka." I turn to the voice and froze seeing a long redhead smile warmly at me. "Natalia?" I stunned. "yes, it's me malyshka. Come here, I need my hug." I immediately run into her arms and hug her tightly.

"is this really you? Am I dead? Are we dead? No, you're dead. I-I snap my fingers a-and everyone's crying...." I stop rambling as she kiss my forehead. "are you done?" she lean for the forehead touch. "like the old times huh?" we both giggle.

"one question at a time, malyshka." she said after we pull out. "Are we dead?" she let out a small chuckle looking at my confusing face. "well...for me, yeah but you, technically, for now." she answers casually. "okayy...where are we actually?" I ask her look around. "I would said this is Soul Stone's afterlife. I'm here after I sacrifice myself and you're here after you snap your fingers, right?" I nod briefly.

"why?" I quirk my eyebrows. "why you did that?" she motions to my fingers. "A Family, Nat. I couldn't bear loose another person in my life...I've lost my mom, siblings....you." I look at her keeping my tears from falling. "is it worth?" she ask. "I would gladly do it twice." I smile taking her hand in mine.

"why you push me away Natalia? I've been meaning to ask you but we never get the chance. I guess we both died for a reason." I let out a light chuckle. "HYDRA threatened me. Saying will put your mind into a blender, do the same thing the last time you were kidnapped over and over again..." I tense hearing she said.

"I didn't listen until....I saw you laying like a dead man on that island after fighting Bucky. How much you were in pain, being shot, stabbed...yet, you still smile. Typical y/n." she giggle. "I-I scared, if I still be with you, care, I will loose you, again, and again. You're not supposed to go through that life, my life. You need a normal childhood like other kids-" I stop her. "I'm not a normal kid the moment you met me in that building. I'm not normal the moment I've made the decision following you and I'm not normal the moment Tony take me as his daughter. This is me Nat, you could never change that." I carres her cheek.

"HYDRA took me for a reason. I've met James. The Red Room took me for a reason as well. I've met Yelena and Melina. I get to meet Alexei, your family whom mine as well now. Yeah, it hurts, pain but I never regret any of it. Our first fight led me to Lizzie. Everything's happen for a reason Romanova." I smile at her truthfully.

She then pull me into a long hug. "I'm sorry malyshka. I know I've hurt you so much. I'm really sorry I'm not being there when you need me the most like you did to me, to everyone. I admit I get jealous with Lizzie but I know I shouldn't when you love me the most. I didn't see that. Yelena did. She's the one who told me. She's the one who shows me you are our strength the whole time. You lit up the whole room when you're with us and you take the light off when you're leave...I-I'm sorry y/n..." she sobbing at my shoulder.