Memories Back

y/n's POV
I'm now in 'my' room according to Clint after a week on the hospital bed. As far as it's way more comfortable than my bed during in the red room, I prefer there than here eventhough I feel like I've been here before.

'So this is your room!' Clint show me a humble white calm bedroom with big wardrobe full of street wear attire which I like.

Your room

'my room?' I look at him in confusion. Clint then pat a space beside him motion me to sit. 'well kid this whole level are yours. This room, the recording room and your study room.' he told me excitedly. He take my hand and squeeze tightly. 'I understand if you feel confuse right now. I will be there if you need me kid but I want you to give everyone chance to help you give a sneak peak of your memory?' he pull out his pinky. I laugh and intertwine our pinky. 'I want to know my past Clint. I've been asking James before this and sadly he couldn't remember as well.'

I snap back to reality when I hear a knock. It's Clint. "you ready kid? Natasha's waiting you at her room." I nod and follow him to nat's room. Her room is below me and second door to the left. As we arrived, Clint knock and we hear a faint 'come in' from her. "be good kid and just ask her whatever you wanna ask." I nod as he leave me.

I take a deep breath and open the door and pop my head. "may I?" she let out a chuckle "just come in you dork" she situated herself on the bed and I sit on the chair near her bed. Her leg still recovering and need to use wheelchair or crutch. Thanks to me who shot her. "how are you feeling? I'm sorry for shooting you." she tilt her head and smack my leg. "how many time I said about apologising?" I gulp "alright first of all that's scary and second of all hehe force of habit." I rub my neck.

I just look at her in awe. It's just I had this one feeling we used to be like this. Being playful and make jokes on each other. "What's playing inside your head malyshka?" I clear my throat and look deeply in her eyes. "how we met natasha? Something tells me we closer than this."

She take a deep breath "we met in Manchester three years ago when I was on the run. At that time you were so curious why there are two big men chasing over me." I lean to the bed and make myself comfortable. "you follow the men and hiding behind the metal wall that is easy to be seen. You were too focus on them until I closed your mouth and bring you far from them. You faught to free yourself from my grip but couldn't" we both chuckle at her words.

"When I put you down, you afraid to open your eyes but you open after few moments. That's when it's all started." I smile at her and give a squeeze at her hand. "Wanna have a walk? I mean I know you can't right now but get some fresh air? We can continue during our 'walk'." Natasha throw a fit at my humour and nod at last.