Infinity Stones

'I know what is like to loose.... To feel so desperately that you're right....yet to fail, nonetheless.'

'it's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. But I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it...destiny arrives all the same.'

'and now it's here.'

I jolt awake to the voice, feeling my neck as the nightmare real. I've almost died. I see people died. Loki, Thor's brother.

I walk to the bathroom and open the tap. I look myself at the mirror and sigh heavily. These nightmares keep playing on my mind. I'm not sure whether it's a bad dream or future. I splash my face with the water and change my pyjamas to leggings and tank top and make my way to the gym.

I released some steam on few punching bags. Starting with a normal pace. Then I start to punch harder when the memory of nightmare played back on my mind. I punch harder and harder until it thrown back to the wall. I walk to take another one and hang it. I punch and punch repeatedly until a hand grab mine. I stop and look at the figure.

"Couldn't sleep?" it was Yelena. She's been here for two weeks now and we're getting closer each day. "yeah, kind of." I reply while chugging the water. She pulls me to sit facing her and unwrap my gloves. My knuckles full with swollen blood and cuts. "It's a nice way to have a death wish Dash." she says with a concern tone.

I winced when she applies the antiseptic on my knuckles. "you've been here four hours detka. Natasha and Wanda were searching you." my face change as I didn't realise I've been here four hours. I sigh and get up. "Thanks sestra, you didn't need to. I need to find them both before they killed me." we both laugh at my joke. I immediately run to the kitchen and found two pair of eyes on me.

"Now someone decides to show up." Nat shot me a dagger and I smile at her nervously. "What happened to your knuckles y/n?" Wanda take my hand immediately. "No-nothing serious. I got it from the punching bag." I pull my hands off and give her a small smile. Before both of them argue, suddenly a portal came out and revealed a tall, black with white stripes of hair. "y/n Stark, I'm Doctor Stephen Strange. I need you to come with me." three of us look at him weirdly and I can feel Wanda tightens her grip on me.

"Sorry do I know you Mister? I didn't apply for a magic show in the middle of the house right now." I said annoyedly. "Great, like father, like daughter. We need your help kid. It's between the fate of the universe." he said frustrating.

"okay Mister annoyed. Who's 'we' by the way?." I ask still in annoyed tone. "Munchkin." suddenly two figures came out from the portal. "Dad? Bruce?!" I look at them in shocked.

=========

"okay now you're telling me a big purple bald guy now collecting six colourful stones? I ask the Chinese man named Wong. "yes, Miss Stark." he answers. "please, just call me y/n. Leave out the formalities." I smile at him as he nod. "Tell me the name again." dad ask. "Thanos. He's a plague Tony. He invades planet. He takes what he wants. He wipes all of the population. He sent Loki. The attack on New York, that's him." my eyes dart at Bruce as he mentioned Thor's brother.

"What's our timeline?" dad ask the Bruce. "no telling. He has the Power and Space stones. That already makes him the strongest creature in the whole universe. If he gets his hands on all six stones Tony, y/n...." he then being cut off by Stephen. "he could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." he explain. Dad argued with Stephen while stretching his leg near a big pot until the magician's cloak slap his hand.

"If Thanos needs all six, why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?" dad suggest playfully. "it's not that easy dad. The Time Stone sticks on Stephen for a reason, same goes with The Mind Stone sticks on Vision's head. They need to protect it at all costs." I voice out after a long silence. "The smart one speaks finally" Stephen sigh dramatically.