Will Miss You Sister

Natasha's POV
I tuck y/n to sleep together with Lila. I kiss their forhead and wish goodnight. Before I close the door, I hear y/n say "love you natalia." I smile and close the door slowly.

Then I go down sit with Clint and Laura. "the kids sleep already?" Clint ask and I nod. "so how this little y/n save your ass Nat?" Clint ask and Laura smack his arm cause us to laugh.

"it comes by her following the authorities and so because of her smartness hiding behind a place that totally can be seen, I practically take her away from her place." I explain remember the moment how I first met y/n a year ago.

Laura's eyebrows go up looking at her husband not believing what just happened. "how can a 10 years old kid brave enough to follow the chasing of you and the authorities? Where are her parents?" Laura ask still in shock.

I take a deep breathe before explaining "I thought the same thing when I first met her hell I even want to sent her back to her family safely. The moment I asked her about her family, she said she just lost her mom that day and her dad well so call dad just took her siblings and left her alone." I try so hard not to cry remember how bad she got treat by her dad.

Both Clint and Laura sigh and give a concern and pity look. "poor kid gone through so much. Now I understand why you care so much about her." Clint say. "where did you both leave then?" Laura ask. "lucky for y/n her mom had prepared everything and the house practically under her name but until she reach 18. So after I knew, I ask fury to get me being a legal guardian for her and gladly he arrange it smoothly and y/n didn't know about that." I tell them and they both give me a faint smile.

"I proud of you on how much you care about her." Clint say hold my shoulder. "did she knows about you?" He ask and I know exactly what he refer to. I nod "yep she knows and also knows how we both met." I chuckle.

Clint's POV
I shocked the moment natasha really told about her past to a person she just met hell a 10 YEARS OLD KID!

But then I realised that she's opening up to this kid means she is really trust and love till death to her.

"when are going back to the compound? You know Fury really messed up while you not here. He really need his best agent." I said and she smack my arm. "ouch! What was that for?!" I rub my arm. She just roll her eyes "he loves Hill more than me and he perfectly fine trust me I know him very well and to answer your question just now, I'll be back in another 4 days. Fury ask me to stay with y/n few more days before going back."

"hmm already have a soft spot for the kid yeah?" I smirk to Nat "oh trust me he will love her more than all of us." she said. Three of us talk some moments later asking how I am while I was on the run and how is y/n while we both together then we decided to get some sleep.

The next morning
I wake up earlier than usual and decide to have some run. It's been a while since I stay with y/n.

y/n's POV
I wake up and realise it's just 6 in the morning. I groan cause I'm not a morning person and couldn't get to sleep back. So I decide to take a warm shower and prepare breakfast for the family.

I just wear a plain tshirt and a pair of jeans for the day. As usual a lazy day.

 As usual a lazy day