Mexico

y/n's POV
I just finished doing my homework and suddenly a notification sound chimes in. Before natasha go, she gave me a phone for us both to communicate and it's been a week I didn't hear from her.

I look the phone and a message popping nat's name.

Messages

Natalia❤️ : hey malyshka, sorry I just got time to text you been busy prepare on this one mission.

y/n : hey sis! It's okay I know that pirate must keep you busy with work🙄

Natalia❤️ : hhahahaha he probably kill you if he knows.

I laugh imagine the pirate's face.

y/n : ooh trust me I've been waiting for that moment😏

Natalia❤️ : you dork!😂 How you doing there? Did The Bartons' treats you well?

y/n : well I'm good here besides missing having you here and don't worry about me they treat me very well. Sometimes Clint and me pull few pranks on Lila and Cooper.🤣

Natalia❤️ : oh god I'm hoping Clint didn't have you be in his prank team😭

y/n : oh god don't be so dramatic natalia🙄

We talk about few things more about my home school (yep natasha request for homeschool since I will be moving alot)

Natalia❤️ : I need to tell you I will be out for mission in few weeks. I couldn't be in contact with anyone.

My eyes start to water and decide to video call her.

Natasha's POV
Suddenly y/n videocall me and I accept it. My heart shattered looking at her.

"hey malyshka, don't be sad. I know it's hard not just you but for me as well. I couldn't risk calling you in the middle of mission. It will lead you to danger y/n.

My eyes start to water as well.

"can you promise me one thing natalia?" she sob

"can you promise me one thing natalia?" she sob. "sure malyshka anything." I give reassuring smile to her. "can you promise me you will be back and spend time with me and you will not die?" she said try to compose herself not to break down.

One thing about y/n, she's rarely shows her emotions and act tough. That's what we have in common. She scared if I'm going on this mission I will not be able to come back or worse die. She lost too much in her life.