Mrs Maximoff

3 years later....
y/n's POV
It's been three years. Since the fight. Since the injuries. Since my engagement. Honestly? It's been so good to be back as an actress, singer and dancer. Pietro is being a good support to my career and he always be there for me no matter what. Just like how he promises to.

It's been three years since Natalia and Vision as well. Both me and Wanda will have our own time with them every year. I will bring Yelena to St.Petersburgh while Wanda will bring Pietro to Scotland since that's the place she want him to be buried.

Now, today is the last day of me being a Stark. Both Wanda and mom try their best in getting the best wedding for us while dad and James arguing who will walk me down the aisle. After long fighting and I'm getting stressed, I decided James will walk me and dad will wed us. Fullstop. No more arguments.

"Matthew?" I snap back from my trance and turn to the green eyes. "Hey Chase. When did you arrive?" I give her a soft smile and pat a place beside me to sit. "I knew you will come up here and to answer your question, I just arrive with Tom." she reply and take her place beside me.

"where's Robbie?" I ask as she didn't mention him earlier. "he got some errands to settle before come here so he ask me to to go first with Tom. Thought you might need me." I nod understand. "Can't believe I will get married tomorrow. On my 29th birthday. Damn, I'm that old huh?" we both burst into laughter. "then, I just turn 41. So what?" she roll her eyes. "you're not aging Olsen. Still the same Chase I met last decade." she nudge my shoulder, clearly got embarrassed with my compliment.

"I will miss this." she stare at the view sadly. Yes, we used to be up here escaping the people. The view were great and this is our favourite and secret spot. It took long enough for me to bring Pietro up here. Guess engagement makes us trusting each other more. "yeah....but no worries Liz. I'm still here. Just, maybe, with kids?" I chuckle lightly. "make sure I will be the godmother." she claims.

"guess you need to fight that title with Yelena then." I chuckle and run to the common room. I shield myself behind Tom as Lizzie chase me. "woah woah darling, Elizabeth. What happened with all the chase?" he ask me clearly confused. He now in the middle try to calm us down. "well don't blame me if I said she's gonna fight the godmother title with Yelena." I smirk and Tom now laugh lightly looking at her.

"What? I have my rights!" she argued. "well Дорогая (darl), clearly I'm the cool aunty here." yelena come and smirking at her. They then continue on fighting and I'm nearly blown up myself. "Ладно, хватит вас двоих. (okay enough you two)." I stop them.

"it's okay. You both will get the title. Okay? I'm not even know when I will get pregnant for god sake guys." I look at both of them seriously. "Chase, I'm sorry. I shouldn't said that to you. I'm sorry." I walk closer to her and kiss her head before lean for a forehead touch. "you lucky I love you." she hit my chest and all of us chuckle lightly. We then have our last family dinner as me being a Stark.

The next day....
"and....you're done!" Lizzie said with excitement after she did my makeup. Yes, I didn't want anyone else except my lovely Olsen to touch my face. The twins? Of course did their part with the wedding dress. I couldn't thank them enough for it.

Suddenly the door swings open and reveal mom. "girls, can I have a moment with my daughter?" all of them nod and leave us. I turn to her with a soft smile. "Hey mom." she smile warmly and kiss my head. "how are feeling honey?" she ask. "a bit nervous cause this is not filming. I'm going to get married. For real, this time." I chuckle nervously.