First Dance

y/n's POV
"Now, give a round of applause to our Prince and Princess of the day for their first dance as husband and wife!" Sam's voice echo through the room calling us to the dance floor.

"Ready for our dance wife?" he ask with a grin. "Ready as I ever be....husband." I smile at him with a huge grin as well. The lights off and only focusing on us. We stand facing each other while the crowd goes completely silent.

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

He hand me his hand and I take it softly.

Well, I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

We then lost in our own world dancing gracefully telling everyone our own story.

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

He spin me over as he mention the dress.

I don't deserve this

I look down feeling the insecurities inside me.

Darling, you look perfect

He walk to me lock our eyes and we then continue dancing until the end. "you are perfect princess. No one can be....you, my wife." he kiss my forehead with a wink before the crowd cheering at us. "I don't know what happened if I didn't have you as my husband." I rest my head on his chest. "Probably still on bed rest." he whisper before spin me to dad.

"Hey tin man." I greet him with a smirk. "Hey munchkin. Guess I'm too old for this huh?" he chuckle lightly. "you still got the moves dad. I hope Steve didn't step on my dress like last time during Lizzie's wedding." I roll my eyes remembering the moments. I didn't talk to him for a month and forgive him just because he bring me for a rollerskating.

"you're a Maximoff now." he blurts out. I know ever since my wedding around the corner, dad being passive and not irritating as usual. He not even push the grandpa's button. "I'm still a Stark by heart dad. I can go with so many surnames but for me, Stark have been the most important in my life." I said truthful.

"The moment you told me you were adopting me. I couldn't believe. Tony freaking Stark adopting me. Seriously? A dream come true. You raised me well dad. Even when you're having your hard time with mom. You still there, for me. Like always. Thank you so much dad." we then hug each other tightly before he pass me to James.

"my little sister become a wife now. Am I dreaming?" he ask the moment we start to slow dance. "maybe....or you could say I'm the third siblings of Maximoff now." I joke. "real funny Dash." he roll his eyes. "you got eyes on my sestra huh?" I smirk as he blush. "Поговори с ней, брат. (talk to her brother). She might wait for you to make a move. I've had enough with you both flirting." he nod and I've been grab by Steve.

"looking clean grandpa." I look at his clean shave face. "Thought some changes. Hate growing beard to be honest." he state. "or hate to be label as Chris Evans?" I smirk. Last past years I finally managed to let him meet his twin from another mother. Clearly twin as both growing beard. Lucky me Evans was brunette and more laughable than Steve.

"I wish she was here." I smile sadly when he mentioned Natalia. Since she died, Steve was more quiet and serious. "don't cry because of her and find a girl for you fossil. That's what she said to me in my sleep. She's happy on what she did. We got to move on....right?" he let out a heavy sigh and smile softly at me. We then stop dancing and mingle with the rest of the guests.

"Hey big sis." Wanda hug me from behind. "Hey little Maximoff. Enjoy the party?" she give me a nod with a wide smile. "nice dance you got there. Different from others." she look me in awe. "well...we had our dance battle on my parents wedding, so I assume to let people know some of our story." I smile looking at my husband having a good time with the boys.

"any plans?" she ask. "thinking of moving out from the compound. We did buy a house around here since I'll be fully on acting and make some new songs." I state. "The infamous y/n M. Stark retiring from being an avenger?" she raise one of her eyebrows looking in amusement. "well I promise I won't do any missions anymore but if you guys need any help in your suits upgrade, I'll be a call away." she nod understand.

After few rounds of mingling, I finally take a break from those people. I might be a loud person, but my social battery is decreasing. I pull out my phone and decide to post few pictures of us.

 I pull out my phone and decide to post few pictures of us

Like by 100.76 billion people
Caption : Finally a Maximoff! @Pietro_Maximoff

Comments :
@user6589 : OMGGG YOU LOOK STUNNING! CONGRATULATIONS Y/N!!
         @y/n_Maximoff replied : tq!❤️

@user8899: Congratulations y/n!!!! You both look cute❤️

@user7654 : AT LAST! THE MOMENT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR🤭

@Scarlett_Johansson : Congratulations sweetheart! Gosh, I'm getting old😌
          @y/n_Maximoff replied : you, old? Just kill me already Scar🙄

I giggle reading all of the comments and me arguing with Scarlett for saying herself old. Suddenly I got a notification means someone's tagged me.

 Suddenly I got a notification means someone's tagged me

Like by 103.87 billion people
Caption : my lovely wife, y/n M. Maximoff❤️

Caption :
@y/n_Maximoff : love the picture husband!
      @Pietro_Maximoff replied : my pleasure wife❤️

@user7654 : can anyone appreciate how they call each other? God, I feel so single right now✋🏻😭

@Zendaya : Congratulations lovebirds! Can't wait to see you on set😏
       @y/n_Maximoff replied : I smell gossip here😌

Suddenly I feel an arm wrapped around my waist. I smile smell a familiar scent I love. "Screen time off princess. It's time for us to make a toast." I look at him in the eyes and nod softly. "let's go."