Snap

y/n's POV
"Alright, the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" Rocket ask as soon as dad finished putting all of the stones on the glove he built.

"I'll do it." Thor immediately stand up and arguing with dad and Steve. "please...just let me do it...just let me do something good." he pleaded. "Thor, it's not that we didn't trust you are the strongest avenger here. It's not just the fact that the glove is channelling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition Thor." I hold his shoulder firmly.

"What do you think is cursing through my veins right now?" he ask me. "Cheese wiz?" I shot daggers at rhodey and he immediately shut up. "lightning." he said proudly. "Lightning won't help you pal. It's gotta be me." all eyes snap to Bruce. "we all in this room saw what the stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive." he explain.

"How do we know you will?" Steve ask. "we don't, but the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like...I was made for this." he state seriously. We all then get ready in our positions. "you remember Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." dad reminds him. "got it." he nod.

We all then suit up and I'm standing with Rhodey. "FRIDAY, do me a favour and activate protocol 8." dad ask his AI. "J, activate emergency self security protocol." I ask my AI. As all the windows and doors are closed, Bruce put his hand in the glove. He groan loudly and all of us look at him worry.

"Take it off. Take it off!" Thor shout. "No wait, Bruce are you okay?" Steve ask. "Talk to me big guy." I ask him. "I'm okay...I'm okay." he say shakily. He then collapse after snap his finger. "Bruce." everyone run to him and dad cool off his injured arm. "did it work?" he ask grabbing Thor's hand. "Miss Stark, Miss Belova is on the line for you." I froze as I heard a familiar name.

"ye-yeah, pick up J." I said with a shaky breath. "detka?" I fall onto my knees hearing her voice after five years. "Ses-sestra?" before I could continue, suddenly all of us were hit and the building was collapse on us.

"y/n, honey, munchkin wake up!" I gasped as I hear dad's calling me. "That's my girl. You die on me again, I tell you, I will punch you in the face." I then grab his hand getting up. "no time for jokes Anthony. What happened?" I hold my head. "you're welcome for saving your ass miss Stark. We messed with time. It tends to mess back. You'll see." he said sarcasmly. We both then walk to Steve and Thor who just standing and we spot the old purple bad guy sitting there alone.

"What's he been doing?" I ask annoyedly. "Absolutely nothing." they both say in union. "J, where are the stones?" I ask my AI as he scanned. "Safe with Mr Barton Miss." he reply. "Let's keep it that way can we?" dad said and four of us March forward to him. "Let's kill him properly this time." Thor add.

"you could not leave with your own failure...where did that bring you?" he scoff rudely. "Back to me..." he continue. "I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive...but you've shown me, that's impossible...and as long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist." he look at dad with a huge smirk.

"yep. We're all kinds of stubborn." he reply sarcasmly. "I'm thankful." he grin. "sorry to cut you short, bald guy. Can we move forward? I'm getting bored with your long lecture." I roll my eyes showing how frustrating I am. "ohh...Little Stark, I love that fire inside you. I will shred this universe down to its last atom then, thanks to you, for collecting the stones for me, it created a new one. Teeming with life, that knows not what it has lost but only what it is been given....a grateful universe." all of us ready to attack as Thor lighting up his hammer and axe.