Lost Track

It's been a hectic month for me and the team. I'm busy with filming and sometimes we wrap 3 or 4 in the morning. Tony makes sure Happy always with me and if I need to film just few hours apart, I just ask Happy to stay in the trailer with me.

The team on the other hand, busy with their missions. Let say we barely meet each other or more specific barely spend our times together.

"y/n, we need you on set with Hiddleston in five minutes!" oops duty calls people.

"Roger that captain!" I said to Ben, our lovely director. Now we having a heavy scenes, meaning emotion burst out day today.

"How you have the heart to not tell me all this while Harris. 10 YEARS! 10 years you've been hiding from me that mom and dad are still alive!" I burst into tears hitting Tom's chest.

"I'm sorry sis I never meant to lie to you. I've made a promise to mom and dad. I'm so sorry honey." Tom rubs my back while hugging me. "You're a liar! You're a liar! Liar!" I push him and keep hitting his chest.

"andd CUT! Goodjob y/n! You really a tear queen! Alright both of you have an hour break!" Ben said dismiss us both for now.

"Here you go darling." Tom hand me tissues. "Thanks Tom, I'm sorry for hitting your chest just now. I bet it's hard but I hope I don't cause any bruises." I said in between stiffle. Still emotional from the scene. "it's okay darling I get used to it and you did great! It's hard for some people to be in tears immediately. I need your secret." he said make me nudge his arm. "well you need to earn it Mr Hiddleston." I smirk and he ruffle my hair.

"Want to get something to eat?" he asked. "god it's that even a question? LET'S GO!" I pull his hand run out of the set. But then my idiot self running without any cap or glasses. We both been bombarded by the paparazzi.

"who is this Tom?" "Are you filming together?" "is this your daughter Tom?" I tighten my grip onto Tom's waist. He covers my eyes from the camera flashing at us. Tom bring me into the nearest restaurant. He told the owner to not let the monsters get in.

To be honest, this is my second time experiencing with paps but this time, they are more wild than previously. I'm still shaking btw. Tom wrap his arms around me. We stayed there for 15 minutes.

I pull away from him and give a faint smile. "are you okay darling?" he ask me with his British thick accent. "I'm fine now just a bit shaking from the paps. Thank you Tom." he smile and pull me into a warm hug. "come, let's get you something to eat then I send you home." he give his hand and I take it. "it's okay Tom I will call Happy to take me here. I'm sorry we're supposed to wear cap and glasses before out but I guess I'm too excited to eat." I said with guilt. "it's okay y/n, sometimes we tend to forget and it's never your fault darling. Remember that." he said giving a reassuring squeeze at my hand.

We eat in a comfortable silent and make a small conversation. Since filming begins, we starting to bond. He really a sweet guy and been a good brother to me. Always check up on me a day before our scenes or if I didn't have any filming that day, he will videocall me asking about how my day during homeschool.

I call Happy to pick me up at the restaurant and Tom had informed Ben what happened earlier and we have the next two days off. Such a kind director. As we say our goodbyes, Happy drives us to the tower.

Once we arrive, I directly go to my room and have a good hot shower. It's a long stressing day. 30 minutes later, I got out from the bathroom and wear my sweats.

I go to the kitchen to make coffee since I had eaten just now. I bring my coffee to my favourite spot of the tower, the balcony. I go through my phone anwering few texts from the casts and open Instagram since Tom tagged me.