It's Good to be Back

y/n's POV
As I arrive at the tower, I've been greeted by the blue flash. One and only Pietro Maximoff.

"YOU'VE BACK PRINCESS!!!" he speed hug me and it caught me off guard. We both fall off on the floor. "Woa woa ow-Piet slow down sonic." he immediately get up and help me onto my feet. "Sorry y/n I was too excited when FRIDAY informed you home. Are you okay?" he rub his neck feeling guilty. I smile and pull him into a long warm hug. "oh speedo don't worry I'm fine yes I'm still recovering but I'm fine really. I miss you too. Sorry for-" before I continue, I hear the same strong accent from behind. "Give her a break brother. She just came back you silly." I let go him and greeted by another twin.

"I miss you too wands. How are you?" I smile and give her a hug as well. "I'm good y/n. Just miss my favourite person. Being the only girl here without you and Nat feels exhausting." I laugh at her 'exhausting' face. We talk for a few more minutes till I need to go meet my dear parents. "it's great catching up with you both. I need to meet my dear parents before they think I forgot about them. See you later. I want to show you both on the song I had finished editing." they both nod and I head up to the elevator.

As the door swings open, I made my way to the lab. I can see my dad working on his suits as usual. I quietly walk behind him and jump onto his back. "Hey tin man!" he shock and caught me off guard with his suits aiming me. "omg FRIDAY off protection mode." The suit then shut down immediately. "munchkin, that's not a nice way to greet your old man." I stand and cupped my dad's face. I kiss his left cheek, right cheek and lastly his forehead. "I'm sorry dad thought you know and trust me if Mark42 blast me again, he will end up in garbage trash outside." he just laugh and pull me into a hug. "I miss you so much sweetheart. When I heard you got beaten up badly, both me and your mother flew straight to you." I pull out from him and see he starts to tear up.

"dad, hey I'm fine. Don't bother my face right now, still recovering but trust me your daughter is fine. Besides, I'm a super soldier remember? I get used to it." I wipe his tears and hug him once again. "Dinner tonight? I cook. I'm coming back alone. Steve still need to settle few things. Natalia need to figure out her cover ups and Fury....well he's 'dead' now so yeah. Dinner with the rest of the team tonight. Call mom as well." as I about to walk out, dad pull my arm. He look at me sadly. "Hey dad, what's wrong? Everything's fine?" he look at me sadly. "your mom and I now having a break. She's been taken back from what happened to you." he look down at his feet. I lift up his chin and smile. "it's not your fault dad. I made the decision to do this mission. I will give her a call later on. Don't beat yourself for it. Whatever happens, I still love you both so much!" I give him a huge smile and kiss his cheek. "see you at dinner dad. Don't overwork yourself. Love you." he then smile. "love you more munchkin."

I then make my way to my room

I then make my way to my room. "it's good to be back!" I said then flop myself on the bed. I flip through my phone, scrolling Instagram and saw Lizzie's post.